[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please review my suicide note and tell me if it looks good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12
File: FB_IMG_1447016015111.jpg (36 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447016015111.jpg
36 KB, 640x640
Please review my suicide note and tell me if it looks good.

This is my last goodbye.
For the past few years ive been spiraling in and out of a deep depression. I kept it hidden pretty well, as i did with the cuts and scars. Towards the end it became harder and harder to hide, as it started showing on my face. I picked up drinking, and smoking, and theft. Id steal things i didnt even want. Just to have them. Id trade them away, or sell it at school. Id steal from family, friends, sometimes even stores. I became dishonest, id lie about everything. I started avoiding meals, I largely stopped eating. I didn't feel worthy. After a while i stopped feeling the need. I started lieing. Making me look more impressive, and making my hard times seem worse. The fact of the matter is Im practically worthless, and my hardtimes werent even that bad. Im a shite writer, every page I poisoned with ink was wasted. Im actually terrible with computers. All I had was google and common sense. I bullshitted my way through life. I can't even sing well enough to help the band. Group activities were never for me, I just held people back. Remember me not as a child lost to a chemical imbalance, remember me not as the geniusy parents insist I am, dont even remember me as the failed prodigy. Remember me as I am. A crook who never experienced judgement, and was forced to become their own executioner.

To my family I leave my memory and my apology.
To my dear friend Haiden i leave all my musical equipment and my good blessing.
To my friend Rylee I leave all my computer tech and money.
To god I give my soul.
>>
File: I+ve+got+some+bad+news+for+you.jpg (24 KB, 379x371) Image search: [Google]
I+ve+got+some+bad+news+for+you.jpg
24 KB, 379x371
>>24118764
that's gayly written
>>
>>24118764
>Not leaving your family anything worthwhile
Why?
>>
>>24118803
Thats because I like dick.
>>
the best suicide notes are short and sweet.

>to those who may care
>see ya
>>
>>24118764
You should fix the spelling mistakes if they aren't intentional, but aside from that it's good. Short enough to not drag on, but poignant as well.
I hope you find an alternative, but if not see you soon space robot
>>
>>24118764
boring , i hope you gain some better writing skills in the next life.
>>
>>24118821
My father was rarely there, my mother was emotionally abusive, my eldest brother barely knows me, and my older brother couldny bare to remember. Hes sentimental.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 459x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 459x628
>>24118764
Just smoke weed and do psychedelic drugs instead of an heroing much better way to go out and you don't have to die right now

But... If that doesn't stop you, Godspeed OP
>>
your friends have faggot names
if I ever met someone named Haiden or Reylee I'd kill them
>>
>>24118764
M8 don't do it.
I like you.
If you die.
I'm going to cry.
>>
how old are u?
>>
My plan is to mail this to haiden, then do it. Wether or not he releases it is his business
>>
>review my suicide note
You should buy a dog and live life like a TV show (Wilfred) from now on, might be fun OP.
>>
>>24118906
The beauty of the net is that youll never know if i did it
>>
>>24118764
Looks good, time to stop attention whoring on a Cantonese cave painting forum and go do it already.
>>
>>24118926
how do you think you're gonna do it?
>>
>>24118935
Ive got 2 dogs 2 cats and a lizard. Im already half a Sitcom
>>
I wish I could buy all the time you want to throw away.
>>
File: 1428036535002.jpg (164 KB, 1417x551) Image search: [Google]
1428036535002.jpg
164 KB, 1417x551
>>24118764
>Lives in a developed country and refuses to actually give a shit about himself and either go out guns blazing or see a psychiatrist
>Claims his reasons to kill himself is because he's not good enough
Come on now. Would you rather live and see where you end up, trying to improve yourself, or cut your life short and never find out if what you were looking for was right around the corner?
>>
>>24118977
45 caliber pistol. Might lives>>24118977
tream it idk.
>>
Be a hero & stream it ??
>>
I not gonna write my own suicide letter. I'm planing to kill my self by december
>>
>>24119035
I was thinking kill the whole family and leave my autist brother but nah.
>>
I'm probably gonna use either a hangman's noose or i just overdose myself.
>>
>>24119040
>>24119092
>tfw cant tell which is the real OP
>>
>>24119050
My date is 12/23.
The day i came out to mum
>>
>>24119080
Well, what you need to do is go out and live some life. Get some fresh air. If you truly have nothing to live for then your options are endless. You could do pretty much anything. Hell, just start traveling. If you don't think you could go out and do outrageous shit then guess what, you still have reasons to live.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-30-57.png (303 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-30-57.png
303 KB, 1080x1920
>>24119108
Im going to post proof im op, and proof im post 40
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-31-01.png (230 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-31-01.png
230 KB, 1080x1920
>>24119108
Heres proof 40 is op
>>
>>24119045
bump fucking robot just let me bump a post for fuck's sake
>>
>>24119132
Plot twist, im outside rn. I work as a living sign. Shite job.
>>
>>24119185
I already said i probably will
>>>24118977
>45 caliber pistol. Might livestream it idk.
>>24119185
>>
>>24119201
Well, you know what I mean. Step outside what you usually do. I was on the brink of suicide last year and decided that before I did it I would do what I always wanted to do, go on a huge trip. I sold some shit and just started driving. After a couple months of floating here and there I settled down in a different town, other side of the states. Now I have reasons to live, I got new friends here that actually care about me, I got a nice job, a pretty good apartment, life is great. The only thing holding you back from finding meaning in life is yourself.
>>
dont die like a bitch take out a few niggers while you are at it.
>>
>>24118764
Don't do it OP, you're young like me, just keep fighting till you find something/someone.
>>
File: police-report-template-43.png (113 KB, 728x967) Image search: [Google]
police-report-template-43.png
113 KB, 728x967
>>24118764
He died as he lived.
>>
>>24119241
if you're gonna live stream let us know bb
>>
Will you fuck my boipucci first? Or at least give one of us your Steam account?
>>
>>24119283
I have always wanted to go hiking...

Alright. If i dont jump in front of a semi before work ends ill go. But i cant promise i wont kill myself.
>>
>>24118764
>>24118764
>Remember me as I am. A crook who never experienced judgement, and was forced to become their own executioner.
>
>To my family I leave my memory and my apology.
>To my dear friend Haiden i leave all my musical equipment and my good blessing.
>To my friend Rylee I leave all my computer tech and money.
>To god I give my soul.

This part is kinda good, but why the fuck did you include that part about you being bad at computers and shit? It really seems out of place
>>
>>24118764
The way you writed this, it seems you really believe that someone cared about your pain

I don't want to be a asshole, but nobody will have any good thoughs about you, they will only remember you as a selfish and immature kid, nobody gives a shit about you, only about the pain your parents will feel

Don't leave a note, just kill yourself, the question why you did that will be in their heads until the day they die, and will be way worse for them, if you leave a note, one day they will move on, because they know why you did yhis, and the guilty will fade away with time, because they are normies

>inb4 edgelord
>>
>>24119395
Its the one thing im "good" at.
>>
>>24119111
>The day i came out to mum
i assume it went badly? also, are you in england?
>>
Cringed very hard.
>>
anyone else has prepared suicide notes? could you post them here? i'm kinda trying to start a collection here
>>
>>24119402
Youre probably right tbqh senpai.
>>
Boring normalshit drivel.

I'll give you a 0/10.
>>
>>24118764
What musical equipment do you have?
>>
>>24119439
Yes it went bad, no im not yurofag
>>
Dont do it senpai. The beauty of not caring about life is that you can do anything. If you hate your job, quit it. Join the YPG (Western militaries rarely ever see action nowadays) and become a hero instead of an hero. Do drugs. Sell everything and travel the world. Its all better than death.
>>
>>24119463
An amp, electric drumkit, mic, guitar, some cables, proper headset, and a keyboard.
>>
>>24118764
I give this suicide note 6 points out of 10.
>>
>>24119283
Seconding this guy OP, try the hiking! Do something else you wanna do, try to make some new friends (what is there to lose?)
>>
>>24119500
>amp, electric
Are we talking Marshall, Strat here?
>>
please stream it.
you live forever in my gore folder and occasionally i will post it on tumblr to trigger landwhales
>>
File: FB_IMG_1446600045528.jpg (29 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1446600045528.jpg
29 KB, 479x720
I give 9/10. Good Jobb OP
But why you only leave money for one friend and not both of them??
>>
>>24119558
Fender amp,
Cheap ion kit
>>
>>24119567
Bcuz the one is extremely broke and the other doesnt care about money, just his ambitious music career
>>
>>24118764

Yea, it's ok. But as others said, just polish up and fix the spelling misses
>>
>>24119563
Post your email or w/e youll be first to know
>>
>>24119576
I was gonna say "If you leave them to me I'll write you a better suicide note," but seriously, don't do it, sempai.

You have much more opportunities than you think. You also have much more talent than what you have been let to believe by a life of abuse and abandonment.

Consider that your pain is actually product of people around you. It's not within you.

Find in yourself the courage to get away from that void that created the depression. It'll be hard -- but it'll give you something to live for.
>>
>>24119447
no one? :S
>>
>>24119475
Not to downplay the shittiness of parents, but is that the only thing? Are you young, can you get away from parents etc? Fair, just didn't know that non-yuro places used 'mum'
>>
>>24119702
Have you considered that all of them are dead?
>>
>>24119746
Nah im a shit friend. I peg shit on people, get them hurt and in legal shit. Plus im tired of dissapointing people. When i kill myself ill finally do something right & livestream it
>>
File: Kornheiser_panic.jpg (55 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_panic.jpg
55 KB, 192x279
>>24119649
>post your email
>>
>>24119827
"Hey gorenon ive got the stream up plz be on 4chin rn"
>>
Don't kill yourself. Please. Depression can be cured, provided you seek professional help. Don't give up just yet, you can still enjoy life.
>>
>>24119866
S2g if thats u dylan ur not even on break
>>
>>24118764
tl;dr/10

Seriously, shut the fuck up with that pity party shit. Just tell them why you did it, whether it's their fault or not, what to do with your stuff, and if there's anyone you'd like to thank or apologize to.

Any other shit is unnecessary for a suicide note.
>>
>>24119924
Long as itll work a week from today.
>>
>>24119960
send me your email trough there and ill give u my email.
i dont wanna be doxxed by nonimose
>>
>>24119986
thanks i got the email and i deleted it so nonimose wont hax you
not that it matters right?
>>
>>24120079
Thanks senpai
Based robot lil b
Hhhlgjkculgtjbfhnvfjbfyjctubcyk
>>
Life is pain anon.
Death must be earned through hardship.
Ask yourself, have you earned the right to die?
>>
>>24119912
why not try? you can always commit suicide afterwards, you can't seek help when you're dead
>>
>>24120129
Have i earned the priviledge of living?
Also rights are things you have inherently therefore i need not earn it.
>>
>>24119815
How come you do that stuff, is it a compulsion? Sounds almost sociopathic, but i feel like you wouldnt have cared about your mums reaction to you coming out. You're not irredeemable bruh, seek help <3
>>
Phone is kill. Talk to you guys later maybe
>>
>>24118764
>leaving a suicide note
Fucking pussy.
If you really wanted to die, you would be dead already.
>>
>>24119815
Killing yourself will seriously hurt your friends and family, more than anything else you could possibly do.
>>
>>24118764
> school
are you underage or something?
faggot you have no idea what suffering is.
>>
>>24120425
25 in college but w/e
>>
>>24118764
Do you not like Rylee? Maybe reword it to make Rylee and Haiden sound equal. Don't bully Rylee.
>>
>>24118764
>Im a shite writer
Accurate.
>>
Maybe try typing it in comic sans so that no one misses you,

not that anyone is gonna miss you anyway you faggot.
>>
>>24118764
Your friends and family are gonna feel really shitty when they read this. You might ruin their lives. Why would you do that?
>>
>>24120457
> to god I give my soul
nope
see ya 'gain till the 4th of july
>>
>>24119172
Are you gonna stream it?
>>
>>24120344
Rip in peace anonymous
>>
>>24118764

You shouldn't kill yourself because you feel like your life is a fraud, you should kill yourself because you wrote this pretentious, whining, pathetic, self indulgent, and completely mediocre tl;dr as fuck nonsense.

This is shit. If you think this is deep or interesting you are shit. It's like a faggots blog in note form.

Fuck you, you ridiculous loser.
>>
>>24120540
Didn't even see that. Yeah OP, you sound like a fag. I hope that isn't why you're doing it. Being gay is cool now.
>>
>>24118764
>review my suicide note

6/10. got stale and repetitive and just isnt the note it could have been -gamespot
>>
I have written so many suicide notes at this point that I think it is a hobby. Some of them are confessional, some dramatic, some very analytical. The one I am most inclined to punctuate my death with however is sort of a postmodern metafictional turd, dripping with irony and is already 10 pages long but only half complete. Let me explain

The note begins with me announcing that I have at last devised a plan for my future, which I begin listing in point form. It becomes immediately apparent that this plan is merely the steps involved in hanging myself, from buying the rope to the final act. By point 3 the work takes on a tangential character. I begin reciting a history of hangings and eventually this gives way to a fiction of some vast nefarious conspiracy in which the practice comes under scrutiny, so governments begin surreptitiously releasing environmental toxins which incite bad people to hang themselves. This gives way to a citing of the work of a fictional Dr. Avery Bartlett wherein the mechanisms by which the toxins interact with the host are explained in point form. However this matter is made further digressive when Bartlett claims the mechanism, in order to be truly understood, must be analyzed at the subatomic level. And so this gives way to a parenthetical exposition by a quantum physicist Grundy Quine, however the quantum physics is completely fudged and is related to several different things but primarily the game of Go. And this is as far as I have gotten. Its sort of a metrushka of stupidity peppered with the odd note of sentiment.
>>
>>24120636
>6/10
You're being generous. This can't be more than 5/10 at best.
>>
File: 1439949626858.gif (2 MB, 479x349) Image search: [Google]
1439949626858.gif
2 MB, 479x349
>>24118764
7/10

Farewell OP
>>
>>24118897
Hi i'm Haiden. Nice to meet you.
>>
>>24118764
just don't do it anon. seriously man fucking call someone that you trust like a family member or something don't tell them you want suicide or have a note written just tell them everyhting you feel dude. say you're upset, you're depressed, etc. communication is the key.
>>
>>24120738
If you're telling the truth, are you a boy or a girl? I don't know which gender the name is meant for.
>>
now print it out in comic sans
>>
>>24120774
I'm not telling the truth. My name isnt Haiden. I think its a boys name tho
>>
I feel like the only good way of commiting suicide is to make it look like an accident, so that nobody you care about will blame themselves.
>>
>>24118764
See you space cowboy. I hope you find something worth living for between now and then, but if you dont, may your death be painless and herald all you desire from it.
>>
>>24120676
You should publish that. Throw in some bullshit about your role in the 5th estate, Project Anonymous and the forgotten male and you've got yourself a novel rivaling 50 Shades of Gah!
>>
>>24121023
>You should publish that
I've given this thought, but I'll leave this decision to those on the receiving end of the note. The idea of some ad hoc legacy is appealing to me. No one wants to be completely forgotten. I think that's largely the appeal of suicide notes. For most, they act as some final impotent attempt for someone, anyone to notice their plight. In my case there's certainly that aspect, but more than that it's an ineffectual commitment to an idea.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.