[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC fag here >use cracked windows 7 64bit >want to upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: birdman14.jpg (26 KB, 332x521) Image search: [Google]
birdman14.jpg
26 KB, 332x521
PC fag here
>use cracked windows 7 64bit
>want to upgrade to 10 64bit
>go to microsoft store, see free upgrade to 10 for 7, 8.1
>will they find out about my crack and freeze my shit if i try and do this?
>should i just copy all my files to a new drive and buy the full copy of 10 and do a fresh install?
ik moer about hardware then software
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1367883758748.png (86 KB, 213x252) Image search: [Google]
1367883758748.png
86 KB, 213x252
op here
>>24118688
check my dubs
>>
Don't do it.
Windows 10 will spy on you. If you download movies then microsoft will see that and report you to the police.
>>
>>24118688
bump for answers
>>
>>24118754
op here, i heard DirectX 12 cant run on windows 7, is that untrue? im into gaming so thats a concern of mine
>>
There's no real reason to upgrade to 10 ATM imho.
>>
>>24118688
how did you "crack" it?
>>
>>24118787
there are no dx12 games and there aren't going to be any for a while so why fucking bother you dumb nigger
>>
>>24118688

Why are you using proprietary software in the first place? Install a Linux distro, dumbass.
>>
No they won't
I work in a computer store and install non-genuine copies of Windows and do the upgrade
>>
>>24118845
>not too sure
>my friend had a hard drive with him that held the disc image and i was able to install
>im not too sure what he did to get the img file

>>24118866
nice dubs, cause i suck at coding and shit of that sort

>>24118852
i didnt know that thanks for the answer
>>
>>24118688
Do you play games on your PC? If not, just get Linux Mint

It's free, braindead easy to install, works just like windows and doesn't spy on you.
>>
op hur
>>24118866
>118866
>>24118927
i game all day
>>
Wait a second, are you guys saying that a desktop linux is better than windows?
I thought the desktop version of linux weren't up to par yet, or is that no longer the case?
In other words, should I be considering it?
>>
>>24118912
he either used Daz loader or a pre-activated iso that was torrented

you can try upgrading but i would back up all of your files in case you need to do a clean install
>>
>>24119015
>Wait a second, are you guys saying that a desktop linux is better than windows?

well /g/ certainly thinks that. pick a distro and try it for yourself. you can boot a live cd without installing anything to your hard drive
>>
What a fucking stupid thread.You're all a bunch of fucking dumb morons and OP you suck at greentexting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.