[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs to make me happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1446222951810.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446222951810.jpg
252 KB, 1200x1200
Drugs thread
I dropped some LSD and MDMA Friday night, and it was amazing.
Are there any side effects of doing it weekly?

What if anything has made you feel happiness recently?
>>
>>24118486
Why are you squeezing him like that?
>>
mdma should be bi-weekly at the least, with lots of vitamin C.
>>
Opiods make me pretty happy.
Haven't done that in a while.
>>
dont squez hampster
>>
>>24118562
>>24118598
It's not OC, but i wish it was, i want to squish him.

I think he likes it, he must feel so safe and warm
>>
>>24118581
bi-weekly as in 2 times a week, or every 2 weeks?

>>24118583
let me google what they do
>>
>>24118628
you wouldn't hurt him tho r-right :(
>>
>>24118657
i'd never hurt a little hammy
>>
Diminishing returns would be main side effects. Lsd can be done every two weeks at most. Mdma can lead to be bad depression, switch it up with just plain meth or amp if you just have to be stimmed. I take Adderall so I never reareally saw the appeal. A couple hours of hyper sperg focus while being tired the whole time and feeling sad the rest of the day but unable to sleep on the come down.

Dph, dxm, salvia, mxe, now those I could get used to doing regularly. Disassociatives still have tolerance problems but it's nothing like with psychs.

Maybe you could mix it up, candy flip one week, diss another week, booze or benzos another, then maybe one more drug week. That way you mix it up with monthly rotation.
>>
>>24118583
"Opioids are medications that relieve pain. They reduce the intensity of pain signals reaching the brain and affect those brain areas controlling emotion, which diminishes the effects of a painful stimulus. "

Will this reduce the pain of >tfw no gf?
>>
>>24118486
Sounds like a dumb idea. It will lose the magic if you do it weekly. Heck, you shouldn't even do mdma monthly. Having 2 or 3 month breaks is best.

Keep it special, keep it safe. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>24118696
I saw 2 guys who were clearly on meth in Tescos Friday.
They were covered in scabs.
>pissing in the store bathroom
>meth guy comes in
>'wheres the free shower?'
>'i dont think they have one'
>he takes off his shirt and puts his head under the tap
>he then dries his head under the hand drier
>>
>>24118486
that's so fucking cute mang, saved
>>
>>24118646
Candy flipping is fun, but doing MDMA for more than once every two weeks can be pretty dangerous in the long run. Especially if you candy flip every week for a couple of months. You stand a decent chance of disrupting your basal brain chemistry. There are some legal drugs you can take to counteract some of the side effects (5-HTP off the top of my head). But I would look for other means such as opiates if you wish to do something like this once a week.
>>
>>24118696
I'll look that stuff up.
Adderall gives you suicidal thoughts though?
I have enough of them as it is.
>>
>>24118730
As long as I can drown out how terrible I feel, I don't care if it's no longer special.
>>
>>24118835
>I have enough of them as it is.

This should be a clear sign to stay away from any stimulants or opiates desu. Psychedelics are fine if you can handle them, the others will just make your suicidal thoughts worse.
>>
>>24118486
HPPD. Fucks some people up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinogen_persisting_perception_disorder
>>
LSD is the only drug that I can say has truly made me happy (while I was on it and peaking, not permanently). I've tried dihydrocodeine but didn't take all that much.

Probably best to wait a few weeks between LSD usage. If only because tolerance builds very quickly in the period following taking it then dissipates.
>>
>>24118960
I think I have this and it's not too bad. Only get it when I'm high on marihuana though.
>>
>>24118903
shrooms and weed made me feel 100x more suicidal, but LSD seems to be fine so far

i just want this pain to end, even if it's just momentarily
>>
>>24119064
You always pay with happiness when taking those kinds of drugs though. The pain will be much worse when you come down from the drug and the days/weeks after that. It's just not worth it.
>>
MDMA is fantastic, but don't over do it. I regularly did MD in my second and third year at university, and while I myself don't feel it's done any lasting damage, I can see how doing every week could fuck someone up.

I've not done acid, but grew my own shrooms for a while (they're easily my favourite drug), and have done 2CB a couple of times. Keep hallucinogenics as a monthly thing at most. That way you have time to recover if need be between trips, and also makes it more of an occasion when you do them.
>>
>>24118708
It does waaaay to good of a job
It's a mental pain killer to me
>>
>>24119263
I'll buy some right now, what ones do you recommend?
>>
>>24119263
>>24119302
I'm thinking OxyCodone, as it's got oxycotin in, which is the same chemical released when you hug someone.
>>
File: 0aESBQ5G_400x400.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0aESBQ5G_400x400.png
121 KB, 400x400
>>24118486
Every time you do those it leaves a hole in your brain the width of a pencil, f.am.

A few hours of fun isn't worth making you permanently burnt out over time.
>>
>>24119446
I doubt this is correct, but either way I just don't care anymore

Dropped out of my physics degree because I'm too dumb
Living alone because I'm too socially inept
I wish I was dead
>>
You can use a micro dose of mushrooms daily.
>>
>>24119528
What effect will this have?
There are studies going on where they're giving tiny amounts of MDMA to autists to help their social retardation. I was thinking I could try this myself
>>
>>24119446
Peer reviewed article or GTFO
>>
Anyway, to get back on topic. I think that psychedelics are the most likely to have a positive impact on your life. A long lasting life change, not just temporarily masking the pain.

Its all about the mindset though.
>>
>>24119585
>>24118486
DON'T FUCK WITH MDMA
rollsafe.org
>>
>>24119996
pls no caps
>>
>>24118628
>>24118772
Lennie detected
>>
>>24119021
Yeah. Depends on how you take it and how bad it is. The visuals aren't the worst, I find my brain feels full of fuck most of the time. Also more anxious and feeling lower than I have been.

Feels like I'm viewing everything from the point of view of always having a tiny bit of acid.
>>
File: 1439861953618.gif (746 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439861953618.gif
746 KB, 400x400
>>24118901
This. I smoke somewhere between two to three grams of cannabis a day just to supplement my serotonin reuptake. My natural operon for serotonin is fucked, and my body is putting so much RNA polymerase on it I don't get as high as I used to but it helps me survive in society.
>>
>>24119996
if you have safe, good dealer you can trust then mdma is fine, mate.
>>
get some OTC codeine
drink it
pair it with some weed
lay down
you wont feel anything but euphoria and relaxation
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.