[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Insult thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: enough.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
Everyanons insult each other in this thread, you scumbags
>>
Why don't you reply ? You're too much a brony-liberal-leftist-faggot to do that ?
>>
YOU ARE WORSE THAN /lgbt/ TRANNIES !!
>>
>>24118481
>>24118563
>>24118638

p-poopoo brain! ...
>>
>>24118752
REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I hate you all, you're all a bunch of pathetic fucking narcissistic scumfucks but I'm just as bad so I stay. It won't make me resent all of you any less, fuck you
>>
>>24118481
your opinions on everything are shit
>>
>>24118922
and you and your ugly mother are worse than shit
>>
>>24118481
>>24118563
>>24118638
>>24118752
>>24118792
>>24118888
>>24118922

Virgins detected
>>
>>24118963
>Say the fatty tip fedora autistic delta male
>>
File: lol.png (12 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
12 KB, 600x800
Most of you are terrible. You're all less intelligent than the average 'normie' even though for some reason you think you're smarter. You only hate women because of your own failings with them. Many of you that insult women for being insipid or vain are terribly insipid yourselves; you have no hobbies besides browsing 4chan or playing videogames and watching anime. You have no ambition. You compare yourselves constantly to others and are insanely jealous. You're garbage that deserves to be cast to the wayside. You say women are only good for one thing: sex. But you're all only good for one thing: freak-show entertainment.

Ciao.
>>
>>24118963
>enter thread
>insults others for no reason
>>
>>24119125
Nice grammar you fucking idiot.
Your post would have been correct had you removed the "s" from insults, or added an "s" to the end of enter.
As it is, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>24119160
Thanks for the advises desu senpai.
>>
>>24119160
>he insults others for no reason
>he insult others for no reason
>he insults others for no reasons

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>24119221
>he doesn't read the post
re-read it, and understand just how retarded you truly are
>>
>>24119272
the singular pronoun is fucking implied you retard

jesus fuck these grammar pedants are fucking stupid
>>
>>24119298
>he still hasn't re-read the post
Realize that your attempt to mock me was incorrect, you made it appear as though i had told him to add an "s" at the end of reson, though i did not.
So i say once again, re-read the post, and realize how foolish you are.
>>
Please... stop the bullying in this thread!
This is nice board :^(
>>
YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED, DID YOUR MOM GET YOU BY FUCKING HER BROTHER ?
>>
>>24119356
AND YOU'RE A FUCKING SCUMLORD WHO DESERVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE GAZED
>>
You are all bad people and I don't think highly of you!
>>
You guys are edgy faggots. No wonder people who browse here end up shooting schools...
>>
>>24119356
What bringing back some bad memories of school? Listen here you little chuckle-fuck the internet isn't a nice place. If you want peace and love go talk to your mom. Oh wait she probably fucking despises you because you are a worthless NEET living in here basement.

How did I do?
>>
>>24119506
So fucking awesome to see the hate potential in us, isn't it ?
>>
>>24119524
Us h8rs rite??
>>
>>24118481
Get back in your rocket and fuck off back to Legoland, you cunt.
>>
all of you piece of shit autistic cunt who come here to complain about your life instead of trying to make it work out better are fucking WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 500x500
Listen, guys. I'm not here to hurt your feelings, to destroy your sense of self worth, or to make you feel unfairly put upon. I am here to lay out some very simple truths.

First truth: none of you will be happy for more than a moment. Everything fades, everything disappears; entropy cannot be reversed, and nothing matters.

Second truth: at some point inyour past, you made a choice that fucked you over. You may not have realized it at the time, but that decision you made has propagated down through the years and turned you into what you are now. All the bad things that happen to you stem from that decision, and it is all your fault.

Last truth: nothing can ever be the same again. You cannot go back. You cannot redo. Every day is a new day. Monday isn't the same as last Monday, becuase Monday does not exist. Adhering to the human construct of tracking time is distracting you from your own impending doom, and prevents you from changing yourself. There is only one day. Today is how many days you had left yesterday minus one.

Good luck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.