[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend has a really smelly pussy. Shes not dirty or anything,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Trimming.jpg (81 KB, 800x602) Image search: [Google]
Trimming.jpg
81 KB, 800x602
My girlfriend has a really smelly pussy. Shes not dirty or anything, showers a lot and is generally very clean but her pussy has such a strong odor i can actually smell it through her pants when i put my head in her lap.

Im disgusting for saying this but i adore that smell, i know it stinks but i just cant get enough. Whenever she leaves her underwear on the bed to go to the bathroom or make a phone call, i quickly grab her panties and inhale it, it feels intoxicating.

How do i get her to give me a pair of underwear without creeping her out?
>>
File: feelportrait.jpg (23 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
feelportrait.jpg
23 KB, 1024x1024
I have never smelled a vagina.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 295x171
is she black?that may be the reason
>>
>>24118444
Nope shes white
>>
you can kindly fuck off
>>
Those are pheromones anon, all girls give them off. Some are stronger but it depends on the grill.

She's similarly attracted to your odor you know.
>>
>>24118432
Same senpai. I hope I will some day.
>>
Your Gf has a PH imbalance. There is birth control that could help relief her funk symptoms.
>>
Look up BV and make sure she doesn't have that. Other than that, after sex one day pick up her underwear and say "I like this pair, I'm gonna keep it "
Its not creepy, its cute/sexy
>>
>>24118395
That's completely normal OP.

Is this your first girlfriend?

>without creeping her out
Aren't you in a relationship nigger? You should be indulging each other's fetishes without worry. Why would you be worried about 'creeping' someone out who is supposed to be the one person you show all of yourself to?
>>
>>24118395
go to /adv/
>>
>tfw the only girl I've slept with didn't have a smelly vagina

JDIMSA
>>
File: 1364767228131.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
1364767228131.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
tfw ill never have a gf with a stinky vag
>>
>>24118395
I wish I had a girlfriend like this...
>>
>>24118505
I wouldnt want to it to go away, its hard to describe but its this strong musky smell that gets me rock hard.

God im a sick fuck, i feel like one of those guys who are into farting and shit...
>>
>>24118670
farting is high test
>>
>>24118395
why the fuck are you on /r9k/?

>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>24118395 (yes YOU)

c.u.c.k.
>>
She's your girlfriend. Get her drunk and fuck her, then swipe the panties.
>>
>>24118537
Not my first girlfriend but i am her first boyfriend.

Shes really shy and self conscious, telling her that she has a smelly vagina is not a good idea.
>>
>>24118395

is it a pleasant smell? as in, would you think other people would like the smell? obviously shit smells bad but there are degenerates that like the smell and taste of shit. Or can you tell its unpleasant, but enjoy it anyhow? ive only smelt 2 pussys, the first one at 16 was absolutely disgusting (i only fingered her and sniffed fingers afterwards), the second one a week ago smelt and tasted fucking great
>>
when I stayed over my new gf's place for a few days the first thing I did when she left was sniff all of her dirty panties on the floor. acrid, slightly acidic, wonderful
>>
>>24119400
It is extremely pleasant to me.

I im not sure but im guessing other people would think it smells bad...
>>
my gfs pussy tasted like battery acid. i literally gagged and almost threw up on her whenever i have to go down on her.
>>
>>24119725

i like that taste

hook me up with her pls senpai pls b in london
>>
>>24119725
>dating a diseased, used up roastie
>>
>>24119249
Obviously don't tell her she has a smelly vagina, but let her know that her smell really turns you on.
Don't make it about smelly vaginas in general, make it about HER vagina. People like being told that they smell good / sexy.
>>
>>24119025
She doesnt drink.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.