[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi... How are you today...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 34417.png (87 KB, 327x800) Image search: [Google]
34417.png
87 KB, 327x800
Hi...

How are you today...
>>
Bored and tired. In the back of an ambulance waiting for my shift to finish. That or a huge 5 car pile up so I can save some random people. You?
>>
>>24118280
Pretty good. Didnt spill spaghetti when i went out today, so thats a plus.
>>
>>24118426

how do you like your job?
>>
it's 1:00, i haven't left my bed and I am bored.

how are you?
>>
Bad, my paranoia has created scenarios that probably don't exist or never will so I feel like shit.
>>
>>24118280
Shitty, like always. I just drank a bottle of cheap wine. Horrible.
>>
Badd
>>
>>24118426
Is being an EMS really not the glamor that it's put out to be?
>>
Irritated. My car battery is dead and I'm waiting on a friend to take me to autozone to buy a new one as that is hopefully all that's wrong. I'm losing out on a day's pay, I'm hungry, and just in an overall pissy mood from it.
>>
>>24118280
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of r9k are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>24118280
I'm worried about everything and I can't stop and at the same time I'm really bored and have nothing to do and I can't leave the house because people exist and I ramble when I'm nervous but I don't know why I'm nervous and I think I might have a brain tumor but I'm psychosomatic so I'm probably just overthinking it and it's nothing but still I can't help but think it and I'll die alone and regret everything and they'll be like damn he died in his sleep I really wish we were better to him but in reality they'll just be pretending to have liked me because they feel guilty if they don't even though they treated me like shit in life and being sad over my death won't make it better and if there is an afterlife I'll be crying in it
>>
File: 1440827581802.png (376 KB, 829x955) Image search: [Google]
1440827581802.png
376 KB, 829x955
I'm pretty good today actually, tried cooking extra-spicy rare meat after I found a recipe on the net, came out well. It's a good day in the robot life!
>>
>>24118504
I'm halfway through the training and I have to do rotations so not on the job yet. And it's cool I guess, I get to meet cute emts and nurses, and make up for my complete and utter depression by helping save people who in turn smile and thank me whole heartedly.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x478
Pretty low, I am very bad at music, but I don't know what else to do other than sit around and watch anime
>>
>>24118595
No it's actually fantastic if you want to help others and not live through life feeling like a complete sack of shit. But like most jobs, it has it's ups and downs. Sometimes you might only get a few patients and be cozy and warm in your bus, or have lots of patients while the weather shits all over you while the patients themselves are rude and ungrateful.
>>
>>24118720
Ahh dude I played the piano for 3 years and the alto sax for 2. Still suck at music so cri wit me ;_;
>>
>>24118823
I've only been at this for 1 year, I've made almost 0 progression
>Tfw I don't know very much theory
>Tfw no keyboard, and I'm broke as shit so I'm not buying anything desu so I can't learn how to play keys anyways
>>
>>24118917
You can't even afford a rollup keyboard? It's better then nothing. And theory for music is meh, just know your notes, time signature, and which notes naturally go to which. I suck at it too so...
>>
>>24118280
Been alright, my favourite team played the arch-rivals today, finished as a draw :'/ How's your day been?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.