[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say it with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 1223x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 1223x1600
Hail Mary, full of grace....
>>
>>24118202
Catholics worship an old guy with a big stupid hat
>>
The Lord is with thee....
>>
Blessed art thou amongst women....
>>
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus....
>>
Holy Mary, Mother of God....
>>
>>24118702
Pray for us sinners...
>>
Now and at the hour of our death, amen.
>>
>>24118733
so that we get dubs
>>
release the kraken...
>>
>>24118753
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
>>
File: Allahoakbar.png (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Allahoakbar.png
8 KB, 300x200
ITT: Proof that Christfags are polytheists.

Allah (swt) is one He begets not nor was He begotten.
>>
File: ian_dury_close.jpg (28 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
ian_dury_close.jpg
28 KB, 400x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6LzmhQXybE
>>
>>24118847
>Implying the mother of God should not be revered.
>>
..PIZZA, PIZZA, ALL WE NEED IS PIZZA, FOR FUCKS SAKE AND...
>>
>>24118877
Reverence, sure. Prayed to? Nah. She died like Joseph.
>>
>>24118202
I remember...
I'm an atheist now... But I remember...
I was just a little, and my mom was teaching the prayers... Just before bed.
Such a memory... Such a lovely memory.
Now everything is changed...
I miss those times. I miss my mother and her prayers... I miss everything.
>>
>>24118877
You're worshiping a pagan fertility idol. Read the Qur'an it tells the truth about Mary and Jesus. The Bible and Christianity were corrupted by pagans this is confirmed by even atheist scholars. Most Saints are really just pagan idols worked into Christianity.
>>
Op here. I was in despair that I would have to say Our Lady's praise alone, but God does not fail.

In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Ghost, I bless you, Robots. Go with God, and devote yourselves to the Blessed Virgin.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1024x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1024x861
>>24118978
> read the quaran
Could you really fucking not?
>>
>>24118964
Brother, do not despair! Turn your love to your heavenly mother, the Immaculate One, and her love for you will be greater than any mortal love, and she will lead you to the presence of her son, Jesus Christ.

I entreat you to say the Rosary tonight before going to bed. Please
>>
>>24119017
>Christfag tries to convert /r9k/
>gets butthurt when someone else tries to do the same thing
>>
File: 1425419412916.jpg (24 KB, 320x329) Image search: [Google]
1425419412916.jpg
24 KB, 320x329
>>24118978
>Read about the pedophile warlord instead
>>
>>24119082
It's too late for me. I'm too far gone. There's nothing left but loneliness and the eternal cold embrace of death
>>
File: image.jpg (407 KB, 911x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407 KB, 911x1200
>>24118978
you lost me at "Qur'an".
On a side note, I'm surprised to have a related picture saved... It's a famous shot of pieta from michelangelo.
>>
>>24119017
>>24119017
Hows that even possible? How you make stone look lile that? Or is that anactual veil on her head?
This shit is amazing, really
>>
>>24119104
>Christian talking about morality from an ivory tower
kek

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31. TLDR the Israelites are told to kill all the Midianite captives in cold blood unless they are virgin girls, in which case they are to remain alive as sex slaves.

The Qur'an is far less cruel, and has a much more coherent theology. You won't ever read it, because if you did you would be forced to accept it as scripture.
>>
File: chec.jpg (7 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
chec.jpg
7 KB, 292x172
there is song of god called the dubs
>>
File: 1442962963494.png (79 KB, 162x202) Image search: [Google]
1442962963494.png
79 KB, 162x202
>>24118978
The quran is bullshit but the rest of this guys post is the truth m8s. Sorry catholicfags
>>
>>24119401
You know, that sounds an awful lot like what the followers of Islam do today.
>>
>>24118202
get down on your knees and pray
>>
>>24119502
Our Father, who art in heaven....
>>
>>24119597
hallowed by thy name
>>
>>24119597
How about we pray quietly to ourselves?
>>
>>24119488
They are sinners then, people like ISIL, no doubt. Muslims hate the IS and other jihadist terrorists. Islam is the world's fastest growing religion and the second largest, there are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world, by the most liberal estimates there are not more than 120,000 Islamic extremists in the entire world. So yeah less than 1% are murderers, and will be judged by Allah (swt) on the Day.

The Qur'an says to only fight genuine threats.

"And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do."
Qur'an 8:39

So basically don't kill and rape captives.
>>
>>24119639
This.

And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

-Matthew 6:5
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.