[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do normies do in their free time? i spend all day in front
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1200
what do normies do in their free time? i spend all day in front of pc, but what an average person does instead?
it's a serious question and i don't know the answer, pls help robots
>>
Work at those jobs
Then they go to the gym or do wathever they please until they cook dinner and go to sleep
>>
>>24117867
Probably the same, except facebook. Also the gym.
>>
>>24117867
Netflix is the most normie activity.
>>
I play guitar or build crafts out of wood with most of my free time. Browse at work because wage kek
>>
File: wew.jpg (94 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
94 KB, 397x380
>>24117867
>tfw spamming the internet addiction meme is starting to make it seep in robot brains
>>
Netflix, hanging out with friends, texting friends, music, social media. I have noticed a lot of them can't stand to feel alone for even a few minutes at a time.. hence the incessant social media and texting. We all need validation but they take it to a whole new level.
>>
>>24117933

>normies
>the gym

The average person doesn't go to the gym
>>
>>24117867
any kind of social media
watching couple tv series at the same time one after another
this seems to be most popular passtime for normies in my country
work
school
parties
drinking
shopping
tv
>>
>>24117867
watch football, play xbox with friends online, work, go out with friends, chill with girlfriend
>>
>>24117867
>wake up
>work out
>Shower
>go to work
>cook
>Watch NBC
>Sleep
>>
>>24118000
>we all need validation

Speak for yourself
>>
>>24118000
>>24118190
>hanging out with friends
sure, but where exactly and what do they do together

>>24118218
don't give me that bullshit it's not like work takes up your whole day
also it's not like everyone goes to the gym, and even if they do it's only a few times a week
>>
>>24118299
8 hour work day?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.