[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I HATE THE SEARS TOWER I had family in shitcago growing up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Sears_Tower.jpg (84 KB, 699x1037) Image search: [Google]
Sears_Tower.jpg
84 KB, 699x1037
I HATE THE SEARS TOWER

I had family in shitcago growing up and every other time we went there, someone thought it was a good idea to stand in line forever just to hang around an overcrowded gift shop. It was never like ferris bueller where it was cozy and empty and allowed to touch the glass. The view from the room is shit too. "Oh wow I get to look at roofs of other building hurr". What an incredible waste of space and time.
>>
>>24117729

>2015
>living in Chiraq
>>
File: 1441820431067.png (74 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1441820431067.png
74 KB, 171x278
>>24117729

>nigger went on a weekend

Haha,I don't feel sorry for you. I went on a Wednesday, and it was pretty much like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. A few people, but very cozy. The line was practically non-existent and we breezed through to the skydeck.

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about in terms of a view. Stuff was legendary.
>>
>>24117729
it adds to the Gotham-esque atmosphere desu senpai
>>
The Sears tower is an office building, not a tourist attraction. Don't blame Sears, they did nothing wrong.

>>24117779
>hurrrrrrr
Better than living in whatever boring flyover shithole you live in. The niggers rarely leave their sanctuaries on the far south side
>>
>>24117919
>Implying anything near Gary, Indiana can be a good place to live
>>
>>24117983
It's close to the south side which may as well be a whole different city. Chicago is still a world class city and is the only reason Illinois is even remotely relevant whether the butthurt downstate hillbillies like to admit it or not.
>>
lol I can't even handle this much autism
>>
>>24118057
>Chicago is a world class city

Whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>24117729
i feel the same about time square. Every time relatives come to visit nyc they always want to go to time square. crowded place with a bunch of led billboards of ads, shitty food, and overpriced gift shops. Worst part is all the niggers trying to force you to buy their mixtape.
>>
>>24117729
Some Muslims felt the same way about the WTC, f@m.
>>
I agree with OP. Getting to the skydeck is a pain in the ass. You have to go through airport tier security and what do you get for it?

>whoa the cars look like ants lol
>let's look at this wall... Oh yeah I remember Al Capone! Neat!
>wow lake michigan is so big it has a lot of water

Know where else you can look at the lake? AT THE FUCKING LAKE AND ITS FREE AND YOU DONT WAIT FOR HOURS.
>>
U sayin someone should fly a plane into it Ahmed??
Sucks to be a poor commie pinko like u i guess..
Ass mongering faggot shitbrain mongol...
>>
File: skyline.jpg (300 KB, 1103x620) Image search: [Google]
skyline.jpg
300 KB, 1103x620
>>24117779
>>24118468
literally should-move-to-europe-tier faggots

>>24117893
>>24117919
>>24118057
>>24117859
based as fuck

Listen OP, you retard. You went to a tourist attraction. You went to a tourist attraction that's advertised as being one of the highest places in a building. What did you do when you got to the top of a tall place?
>"wow this is fucking retarded all it did was make everything look smaller and i can see other buildings"
no shit you fucking retard. like >>24117919 said, it's primarily an office building. What did you think there would be a bouncy house at the top for you to play in? i honestly dont understand what you expected.

As for Chicago, it's one of the most beautiful cities in america. I go to school here and im floored by the skyline every time I spend an evening downtown. There's more amazing restaurants and shit to do downtown than you can count and all you can think about is how shitty the south side is.
>gang violence
>black people
barely a problem at all out of the south side. I've been down to the south side before. it's a shithole. but guess what? if I dont like the area, I dont fucking go there. Maybe you should have thought about that before going to the sears tower and then memeing about it on a board for retarded shut-ins.
>chiraq
Never have i feared for my safety in chicago.

If your favorite pizza place is anything other than Pequods, Lou Malnatis, or Pizanos, you are literal shit tier.
>>
>>24118990
PS

If you want to complain about a retarded tourist attraction, talk about "The Bean". I think its the biggest fucking shame of a sculpture ever.

>artist named it "cloudgate" to showcase the magnificent skyline
>all people use it for is Facebook pictures and selfies

Jesus christ.
>>
File: IMG_20151108_153847055_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_153847055_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
This is the view from my apartment. I took this just for you.

Why you so mad, brah
>>
guys, its the willis tower XD
>>
>>24119076
ive lived here all my life and i hate the fucking bean and every fucktard that takes pics in it (usually from the suburbs)
>>
>>24117729
why do people even live in the midwest? serious question
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.