[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can kill yourself easily and all your pain and misery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1372672232120.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96 KB, 332x333
>tfw you can kill yourself easily and all your pain and misery in your life will cease to exist

Whats your reason for continuing to live, robots?

I am only sticking around because I haven't found a way to painlessly kill myself in my sleep without consciously trying to commit the act itself.
>>
>>24117179
Spite desu senpai
>>
My suicide would generate more net suffering than it would remove.
>>
Still wanna ive got like 3 years left in me before im ready
>>
>>24117179
force awakens -> an hero.

>tfw you know when youre gonna die.
>>
>>24117417
what if it ends on a cliffhanger
>>
File: 1445820048500.jpg (76 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1445820048500.jpg
76 KB, 846x846
Been struggling with depression for the past 5 years now.

No job, no cash, no friends, no car, ugly and my parents hate my guts and even tell me that I should off myself. Hope they kick me out soon so it drives me over the edge.

I wish there was a painless way to die in your sleep, it's not like this pain will ever be cured.
>>
>tfw i'm actually half god and I can't kill myself
>>
After I 100% fallout 4 I'll be ready.

Really, for the past 5 years, new movies and games are what have kept me from jumping. Sad but true.
>>
>>24117179
I can't buy a gun (not Murican). I want it to be quick. Don't care about pain.
>>
can't do that to my family
>>
>>24117483
hard to care about that kind of details when Im facing the void.

but by god, ill see han & chewie have one last adventure before i quit.
>>
>>24117483
The force awakens is going to be legit shit. Not because of the black guy, but because the main villain looks lame as fuck who seems to have a hard on for Darth Vader while

>not realising Vader killed Palpatine in the end
>effectively turned to the light side of the force before he died (evidence is that he shows up as a ghost along with the others in the ending of RoJ)
>>
File: the end is Nye.jpg (89 KB, 757x567) Image search: [Google]
the end is Nye.jpg
89 KB, 757x567
I'm going to die someday. It doesn't matter when, and I'm not ready to wake up. I feel like there's something that I'm waiting for to happen. I'm not sure what it is that I'm waiting for. I'll persist in this illusion we call "reality" for as long as it takes. Deep down, I know that it's more than likely that I'll never find it. Let's just take it one day at a time, shall we?
>>
>>24117791
> tips fedora

SW trivia in a suicide thread?
>what is this i dont even
>>
I'm literally too scared of what might be on the other side
If I wasn't so scared I would be long gone
I'm just too much of a pussy and it's definitely the thing I hate the most about myself
I'm hoping I'll eventually neck enough dutch courage to actually just do it, I think I'm getting close
>>
why do bluepilled beta little robot keks always want painless suicide
. who cares you'll be dead go painful and slow not fast painless and peaceful
>>
>>24118037
because pain hurts?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.