[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
What are you things men do that annoy you?
>no makeup="she's a lazy bitch who doesn't care about her self.5/10, why don't you wear makeup?do you ever wear makeup?"
>makeup="she's a superficial and shallow. She's got low self esteem because she can't even show her own face. Slut. LOL UGLY BITCH, you wouldn't be pretty without that weave, fake nails and makeup. I hate when girls wear makeup because it is false advertising. Natural beauty is best
>>
Remember that everyone of the opposite sex is exactly the same and nobody thinks differently.
Fuck off retard
>>
>>24116965
Chad here, the more you keep up those pathetic attempts at thinking, the less you get my dick.
>>
>>24116965
When Betabux asks me to stop fucking Chad.

If you didn't want me to fuck Chad you should have had a bigger dick!
>>
>>24116965
> when she stops talking to you
how the fuck am I supposed to know what I did wrong when she just ignores me completely.
I mean fuck you cunt
>>
>no makeup="she's a lazy bitch who doesn't care about her self.5/10, why don't you wear makeup?do you ever wear makeup?"

I have literally never in my life ever heard another MALE say anything like this.
>>
>>24117041
amen, dicklets and manlets need to learn.
>>
>>24116965

When I told a girl she looked good w/o makeup she thought it was sarcastic (wasn't) and got mad
>>
>>24117077
If you are a woman you've heard it
>>
>>24117093
no man ever said
> Why don't you wear makeup
> do you ever wear makeup
you are hearing things or >implying yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 125x125
>>24117318
nope ive heard of from my dad, boys online etc
>>
File: 1403025146400.png (86 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1403025146400.png
86 KB, 192x187
>referring to women as "female"

nigga, please. it sounds like you're an alien who just crashlanded on Earth.
>>
>>24117377
Ghetto guys are always calling women females, it's weird
>>
>complain about a douchebag i met yesterday with my friends
>some guy butts in and goes N-N-NOT ALL MEEEEN!

bruh, if you get offended when i complain about shitty people, chances are, you're one of them.
>>
>>24116965
It annoys me when men like you pretend to be women online.
>>
File: 1376208606430.png (234 KB, 432x480) Image search: [Google]
1376208606430.png
234 KB, 432x480
>bf watches the goriest and most violent shit he can find on the internet
>throws up when i tell him about my period boogers
>mfw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.