[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Takes a single message to turn my world upside down to be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Takes a single message to turn my world upside down to be honest familia

> feels thread
>>
>>24116517

>Finally, after eons of swiping, get a match on tinder
>she's pretty awesome actually
>chat and get her number
>sleep
>today
>1 word replies

Finally thought I'd meet someone different
>>
>>24116517
If that's an ex don't go back senpai

>Normie advice #373: You can re-read the same book over and over but it'll always have the same ending.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x1136
>>24116517
>meet a girl I really like
>we hit it off and get along great
>have a fuck buddy that I need to end it with
>go out one last time with her
>tell her last night that we shouldn't hang out like this anymore
>she cries and I go home alone
>next morning I get this text from the girl I like

Being a chad isn't all it's cracked up to be
>>
>>24118339
dude you got fucking shrekt though
>>
File: big-lenny-2.jpg (74 KB, 703x1050) Image search: [Google]
big-lenny-2.jpg
74 KB, 703x1050
>>24118339
Good to see a normie get rekt desu :)
>>
>>24118400
yeah im pretty bummed so I have come back to my /r9k/ safe space with my old robo-bros.
>>
>>24118433
>tfw prince andrew isn't uploading delray misfits episodes every week like he used to

they used to cheer me up ;---;
>>
>>24118339
don't flatter yourself. You are a failed normie. A chad would have gotten away with it and more
>>
>>24118519
Ill probably get away with it, I can keep fucking my FWB now so I guess that's a plus.

I didn't sperg on Alisa, told her the truth hopefully shell come around.
>>
>>24118608
anyone with a symmetrical face can get a rando fuck buddy. I think being on this bored too long has given you a warped perspective. You are kind of a loser dude.
>>
>>24118339
>boondocks

Are you in Utah my friend? Kaysville?
>>
File: 1444108004986.jpg (17 KB, 368x244) Image search: [Google]
1444108004986.jpg
17 KB, 368x244
>>24118633
Calm down there Chappo

>>24118658
Based Az my nigga.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.