[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm Fat and I Have Sex with Hot Strangers >I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 930x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 930x698
>I'm Fat and I Have Sex with Hot Strangers

>I am fat -- not curvy, fat. I have a fat stomach and I jiggle when I walk. I am most likely going to be the fattest person in the room at all times and I gladly accept that role. I adore my body and I don't hate myself. I love all of my imperfections and dimples. I never want to be skinny.

>Society tells me that this is a radical notion. It's not. There are more girls like me out there. We just aren't given space to be visible. I feel like I was put on this earth to be colorful and take up space and I am not ashamed.

http://www.xojane.com/issues/im-fat-and-i-have-sex-with-hot-strangers

Enjoy.
>>
Good for her.
>>
It's funny how someone like that can be super happy and have a fulfilling life but an average guy like me wants to set myself on fire so no one ever has to see what I was ever again.
Why is life so hard to understand?
>>
>>24116437
I never want to hear a "fembot" talk about how they can be like us ever again.
>>
File: 1228025786054.jpg (331 KB, 1577x1200) Image search: [Google]
1228025786054.jpg
331 KB, 1577x1200
>>24116603
>not having a wise soccer coach to explain all of life's peculiarities to you
>>
>>24116551
this

enough of "forward thinking" people making a big deal about sex

>a man wanted to stick his dick in me
you don't say
>>
>>24116653
>having 2D privilege

Fuck off. The 3D world is hard. I wouldnt be depressed if i was living in Home Movies.
>>
File: ThisIsGood.png (4 KB, 324x292) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsGood.png
4 KB, 324x292
>take up space

We're all here to take up space, but the polite thing to do is move when people may need to get by you.
>>
Where are all the hot women having sex with fat guys though? It's not like I don't want to eat 7 double cheeseburgers with fries a day, but fat guys in general don't get snizz on the reg

I want that vaginal privilege
>>
>>24117599
BEAUTY AT EVERY SIZE.

Men have all the privileges everywhere else. It's time to give women something for a change.
>>
>>24116651
She's obviously lying, she's not actually fucking chads.

More like 5/10 chubby chasers
>>
I would destroy her pussy tbqhfam
>>
>>24118060
That's what I'm thinking. There's no possible way actual Chads are going after that. I'm pretty sure she's just saying it to empower other fat beasts.
>>
>>24118308
Ive seen attractive muscular tyrones date 2/10 white whales its definitely possible
>>
I think what she fails to realize is that none of these hot strangers will ever settle down with her, heck with her size it will be hard to find anyone to settle down eventually..
>>
Ok so I don't particularly find her good looking but she seems to accept herself and seems to be happy. Why are you all mad at her again? Because she, unlike most of us is happy with herself?
>>
>>24118359
Black guys don't count. They'll fuck anything. Anything white is right to them.
>>
>>24117599
You really just have to have redeeming traits. I'm a blob of lard and my girlfriend is actually a real qt, weighs about 120 and was a virgin before me.
>>
>>24116437
being fat is like taking drugs, you enjoy it at first, but then it takes it's toll
>>
>>24116437

>I'm fat and I get my self worth based on how many strangers put their dicks inside me

When my dad was in college, he had these two friends (attractive, rich, alpha, etc.) who would compete on weekends to see who can fuck the most women, measured by weight. They called it whaling. They were not attracted to fat chicks. Pumping and dumping fat girls was literally a game to them. Their reasoning was that nobody else will fuck these women so they're doing a community service.
>>
>>24116437
>http://www.xojane.com/issues/im-fat-and-i-have-sex-with-hot-strangers
I'm glad she is confident in herself. I wish I was the same way. Not slutty mind you but happy to be in my own skin. The problem comes in when she is just hooking up. These aren't relationships. She hasn't mentioned that any of these guys want to keep seeing her outside of a sexual situation. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm sure my fat ass can get a few dicks as well but I'm not looking for sex. I want a real relationship.
>>
>>24118517
What good traits do you have? How did you find your gf?
>>
File: HD keks.jpg (574 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
HD keks.jpg
574 KB, 3840x2160
>>24118621
>They called it "whaling"
>>
File: 142845763254.jpg (76 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
142845763254.jpg
76 KB, 653x590
>>24116437
>We just aren't given space to be visible.
You would think this cow is always visible because she takes up ALL the space.
>>
>>24116437
More power for her!
>>
>>24116437
The next step is publishing a blog called "I'm a whale and I am a slut".
>>
>>24116437
I wonder how many of these hot strangers are fat
>>
>>24116437
>we just aren't given space

Maybe there would be space for you if you weren't so fucking FAT
>>
>>24116437
she is lying to prove her point
>>
File: whywhywhy.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
whywhywhy.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24116437

>tfw wanted to become a published writer
>see that THIS is the state of writing in 2015
>4.1k shares on shitbook about a fat bitch writing about her sex life

Is this the state of writing now? This garbage is what's appealing? Fucking hell, maybe I need to reconsider my career.
>>
>>24118420
This.
I got tinder a while ago, and realised very quickly that my standards for "would sleep with" are significantly lower than my standards for "would gf".
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around for women. Every girl I messaged on there was looking for a relationship, which leads me to believe that I am attractive enough for girls to think that I'd be a good bf, but not attractive enough for hook-ups.
>>
>>24118902

I believe her. She basically swiped right on a bunch of men on Tinder while on a road trip with her mother. Some of them turned out to be chubby chasers.
>>
>>24118965

If xojane is like HuffPo, she probably isn't getting paid for it. If she is, she's making very little since this article itself is about her moving somewhere to find work. Making clickbait really isn't a good career unless you own the clickbait site.
>>
>>24118965

She is a modern day Byron m8
>>
>>24118965
There's always been a multitude of shit being published, but 'good' books still get written and released too.

Post some of your writing bro.
>>
>>24118996
maybe she had sex, but not with chads.
>>
>>24116603

because she's a women
>>
>women like this can get laid and I'm a perfectly average male and can't
fuck this gay earth
>>
File: urgh.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>24118965
>go on a different forum (a question and answer one)
>this one woman has answered several questions on feminism, or gender-related questions
>her answers often don't really answer the question, and claim men are entitled, etc
>call her out in one of her comments, on how her answer doesn't even attempt to answer the question, and the numerous assumptions she's made
>her answer to my comment doesn't address any of my points, which I point out
>she blocks me
>look at her profile
>she's apparently written for Forbes and the Huffington Post
>>
>>24119136
you just have to be extremely sexy with an awesome beard, it's not hard :^)
>>
>>24118965
>>Is this the state of writing now? This garbage is what's appealing?
Well, for articles and online stuff, yes, has been ever since the internet became normie central, which is over 10 years ago. For books and academia, even before that, you can write any kind of shit there as long as you're in the right circles.

And publishing and selling books... well, if you don't know your publisher and he doesn't have connections to market your shit, not gonna happen, they all have thousands of works on the slush pile and they'll never read any of them even out of boredom.

It doesn't matter what you've written, the only thing that matters is who you are, and it was really always like that, but you could still find ways because there wasn't such a hyperproduction of "content", nowadays not so much.
>>
File: 1444674845894.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1444674845894.png
189 KB, 639x517
>>24119224
This.

Or just be yourself. Turns out, women actually REALLY like introverts.
>>
>>24119261

Kek'd at that picture. If I didn't know the site it came from, I'd think it was satire.
>>
>>24119224
>"<3 tall guys with tattoos and a beard <3"
>swipe left
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.