[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a gf. How do I break up with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
I got a gf.
How do I break up with her?
>>
iktf, why did you ask her out OP ?
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 231x236
>>24116106
What did he mean by thatt lads?
>>
Better question, why do you feel the need to do so?
>>
I don't know. It's really hard to hurt someone like that.
>>
>>24116139
I'm sayin having a gf is overrated
>>24116125
I thought it was all I wanted but i dont want it
>>
>>24116154
Stop talking to her. She'll abandom you.
>>
>>24116193
This one seems good
>>
>>24116202
Robots always take the passive stance on everything, don't they? He just has to tell her that it's not working out. She will cry, she will be loud, a man can carry that weight.
>>
No matter how you do it, it will always be hard. If you're a giant pussy, you'll default to ignoring her.

The best thing you can do is tell her what you don't like about her. If she cares, she can fix that, and then in a way the whole thing is constructive. Even if you do that and you're really tactful though, she'll probably throw a shitfit and cry and insult you. Just empathize and don't hate her for it. If you knew how it felt to be dumped, you would understand.
>>
I broke up with mine in 2014, happiest day of the year.
Crazy bitch, yandere aren't as fun as it seems.
>>
>>24116154
Why don't you want a gf? Does she consume too much of your time and not give you enough space? Are you gay? Could you keep her as an activity partner who goes home afterward?
>>
File: 1441642404907.png (694 KB, 548x734) Image search: [Google]
1441642404907.png
694 KB, 548x734
>>24116106
get a cute boipussy and cum in his ass, preferably in front of her. She will then see how much of a man you are and know that she isn't good enough to deserve you.
>>
>>24116320
The problem is we don't have enough in common, she dosen't enjoy vidya, watching anime or anything
>>
>>24116106
show her your browser history
>>
>>24116465
Then tell her you think you're too different and your relationship feels superficial.
>>
>>24116465
Does she have any of her own hobbies? Or is she just nothing her free time? What about viewing western media with you? Do you like to go out and do stuff? Are you sure you don't want a bf?
>>
>>24116532
All she does is play the flute and watch tv. I'm pretty certain that I would date a boy :3
>>
>>24116106
tell her that she's boring and ugly and that you're fugging her close friend/relative if she has any.
or tell that you realised you don't like her in that way and that you hope that you two can still be friends.
>>
>>24116588
It good she has something to work to get better at. That's essential for mental health.

Where you live bb?
>>
>>24116652
Spain
>>
>>24116689
My bf and I are going there at the end of the year. Which city?
>>
>>24116737
Valencia
>>
>>24116800
I don't know if we'll be there, but would you want to grab a coffee? Maybe experiment a little if you're up for it?
>>
>>24116945
sure :3
>>
>>24117123
hold my unicorn

[email protected]
>>
>>24117190
whatss ur age?
>>
>>24117251
I'm 26 (but someone thought I was 19 earlier this year), bf is 30.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.