[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a successfull businessman anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: IamthehammerANDtheanvil.jpg (20 KB, 517x307) Image search: [Google]
IamthehammerANDtheanvil.jpg
20 KB, 517x307
What you'd consider a cold hearted man who thinks of nothing but himself and his piles of money is me.
I'm granting you the privilege of having a Q&A with me, don't waste this opportunity.
>>
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
>>
I'm listening to Swan Lake right now and I'm rather enjoying it.

Only problem is, I don't have a lot of money.

Do you think I'd appreciate it even more if I was mega rich?
>>
>>24115800
Can I suck your cock?
>>
>>24115824

That is a show for niggers. Don't waste time you're given with TV. Lost time can't be recalled.

>>24115874
No. Music is not meant to be appreciated. It is supposed to be helpful. If you don't use music to concentrate in a task, throw it in the trash can. Why listen to music when you could be productive, or spend time with your family? Waste of time. Music is, if anything, a part of decoration. You play it in your house to make yourself feel comfortable, while you are doing other things. Art as a whole is useless, unless you make money out of it.

>>24115891
No.
>>
What's your business?
>>
File: killme.jpg (52 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
52 KB, 625x415
What was the most sincere or intimate moment of your life?
>>
Why are you here? Senpai

>>
>>24115800
Got any jobs?
>>
>>24115990
I work with very different branches. I am a judge, have a business managing company, many ireggular shops where I sell things I bought just for a slightly higher price, have a job with a broker agency, make money out of politics and useful idiots who will donate money for anything as long as you mention the words "Africa", "poverty" and "global warming". But the main one is my business management company. You profit from doing the job of lazy kids who inherited the fortune of their parents.
>>24115998
Life is not a movie. There wasn't a scene that I witnesses and from that moment I realized the meaning of life. Reformulate the question, try again.
>>24116012
I got into 4chan some years ago and recently found out this board because of their raids on /s4s/. I think being a loser is a state you put yourself in and you can leave that at any time. That's how I ended up here. I want to show you losers you are losers because you are losers, not because of genetics or an evil society.
>>24116042
Yes. But not for people like you.
>>
File: 20140920_163514670_iOS.jpg (148 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
20140920_163514670_iOS.jpg
148 KB, 816x612
Let's see that automobile, big man.
>>
>>24116252
You literally do bitch work for rich people, and you're not a loser? Lel, cry more wagecock
>>
File: JUST DO IT.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
JUST DO IT.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>24115800
It's been about 4 months since I've been able to shit. I've cut out all junk food and sugary drinks and started eating fiber and drinking a fuck ton of water. It FEELS like it wants to come out now, but I'm guess it's all too packed up.

What do? Keep in mind that I'm living in the US and don't make much money, so a doctor is out of the question. Over the counter laxatives aren't doing shit either, so don't recommend that garbage.
>>
File: 1438082968118.png (67 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
1438082968118.png
67 KB, 308x300
>claims he's a successful businessman who is super productive and doesn't waste time on shit
>q&a on /r9k/
>>
>>24115800
How much do you have to read and how long does it take to earn your second million.
>>
>>24116442

kek fucking BTFO

op sounds like a tryhard fake
>>
File: OP.jpg (24 KB, 489x275) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
24 KB, 489x275
>>24116442
i am a real rich person ($124M) who waste time doing jack shit, should i do ama?

>OP literally acts like a movie character
>claims that life is not a movie
>>
How do I stop procrastinating and start using my time productively? I know it's all in the head but for some reason I always end up spending the majority of time uselessly. Any tips? How do I stay focused on my goals?
>>
>>24116573
Can you give me money pls?
>>
What's your opinion on law school? Been thinking about going, but not to one of those shitty no-name schools, I want to go to a T14 and become one of those rich motherfuckers who you hear about in the news.

Any particular area of law you recommend?
>>
>>24116607
>give me money
>offering nothing in return
No.
>>
>>24116641
w-well, what do you want in return?
>>
>>24116690
Can you draw or something? Do you have any skills like that?

Are you a female who is willing to clean my house?
>>
>>24116641
put a mil in the sac and send it over fancy pants.
Or else I'll vote Bernie and you'll lose more in taxes so niggers can get free college and NEETs stay NEET
>>
>>24116641
>No.

lmao r u autistic? only autistic people act like that
>>
>>24116641
Not who you were replying to, but I have a business idea that is in the prototype / alpha portion of development. It has practically no overhead. If you know of anyone that needs a place for video advertisements, I think we could generate a substantial profit. I wrote all the code myself, but being an autist hinders my ability for networking.
>>
>>24115800
What do you drive OP? I'm considering a four door M6 at the risk of looking like a fucking asshole. I currently drive a XC90.
>>
>>24116419
>It's been about 4 months since I've been able to shit.
Good, most people shit anyays.
> I've cut out all junk food and sugary drinks and started eating fiber and drinking a fuck ton of water. It FEELS like it wants to come out now, but I'm guess it's all too packed up.
Don't eat it. It's plain and simple. Can't you control yourself? If no, then you'll end up fat. If yes, then you will be ok.
>>24116483
Don't read, do. For me, it took me 4 years after I made my first one.
>>24116597
Calm seas don't make good sailors. If you can't do it yourself, then a hostile, threatening envorinment that leaves you no option but to do it will help.
>>24116614
It's boring but it helps you make good money. Try and aim for being a judge.
>>
File: lel.jpg (20 KB, 345x335) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
20 KB, 345x335
>>24115800
>gets lots of money
>doesn't do anything with it because it wastes time

lmao kek sucks for you desu senpai
meanwhile I have a mediocre job that pays well AND I have a passive income (affiliate marketing) that i can spend on goods.
I'm thinking about creating a mobile app to profit from too.
>>
>>24116787
I don't drive shit, I take the bus because it saves you relevant amounts of money. I'm the kind of person who buys cars just to keep them in the garage. And on that accunt, I need just a little more cash to buy myself a DB9. 5 grands close. A childhood dream I cherished for long. Don't buy yourself a four door M6. Save the money, in the future you'll regret you didn't save the money to buy an even better car. XC90 is pretty solid.
>>
>>24116748
A little bit, I am on /r9k/. I mean I don't even buy groceries anymore and have them all delivered to my house so you can imagine I don't really socialize much.

>>24116779
I don't really want to invest in a business (that some robot came up with), but there is no one I know off the top of my head who needs video advertisements because the company I sold wasn't really that type of industry, sorry anon.
>>
>>24115974
>stop liking what i dont like

get that stick of your ass jesus. music is an enjoyable hobby. i love seeing my favorite artists live.
>>
>>24116252
>But not for people like you.
But you don't know anything about people. Smh senpai
>>
>>24116888
Now I know you're full of shit.
>>
do you fuck women up on jetplanes?
>>
>>24116714
I can only draw things I'm looking at or from a picture because lack of creativity.
>>
>>24116978
No. I wish.
>>
>>24116252
>found out about board from s4s
Ohhhh I get it you work for pierce and pierce
>>
>>24117006
That's unfortunate anon, I enjoy commissioning drawfags sometimes because those artfags are so fucking poor and I like their drawings.
>>
>>24117116
Can I go clean your house?
>>
>>24117177
Are you a qt female?
>>
>>24116419
Not OP or anything, but have you tried Magnesium Citrate? Take a bottle, wait 2 hours and drink a 2nd bottle. Should be 10oz bottles in the US, cost you $3 total at most, and that shit will clean you out.
>>
File: 94123462.gif (319 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
94123462.gif
319 KB, 400x354
>>24117185
I c-can be.
>>
I love role play threads
>>
>>24117116
I'm relatively fit and willing to do any/all brute labor you have as well as any other jobs around your house for a below market wage
>>
>>24117185
I'm a female. Not sure about cute. Please give me a job senpai.
>>
>>24116419
Hey man, I've been through it. STOP EATING RIGHT NOW. You need to empty your intestines, not fill them up further.

Be prepared to fast for at least 5 days, you'll get weak by the end of it but while you're fasting, do this every morning:

1. Mix 1tbsp unrefined sea salt into 1 quart boiled water.
2. Drink that fucker as swiftly as you're comfortable with. You might feel nauseous, but hold it in until the desire to puke subsides.
3. Salt water is now flushing out your bowel system. The salt makes sure it's not absorbed into your blood stream->bladder, instead escaping through your intestines.

Be prepared for some explosive diarrhea, but nothing might happen the first day or so. Be patient and leave at least 4hrs for the WC after drinking the concoction. Drinking 2 quarts in a day might speed up the process. Good luck.

(also after you're done, stop eating fiber. Eat more LCHF, more homemade stock/broth and more probiotics (learn to make sauerkraut and kefir))
>>
>>24117317
I'll also maintain your vehicles and I'm semi competent with electrical systems. If you want I'll sleep in your shed. I'll do degrading jobs as well, as long as I'm paid. Please help me anon. I'll essentially be your slave for $12 an hour.
>>
>>24117387
If you are mildly attractive female (not trap) or can at least lose weight, you can move into my house and I'll pay you money to exist and do some chores.

[email protected]
>>
>>24117490
Where do you live? original comment here
>>
>>24117722
Also posting original comment
>>
>>24117722
I don't want to say what state but southern US, plan to move to certain large city in a couple years.
>>
>>24117490
How did you get rich, richfag? Also, northeast here
>>
>>24117858
Born into a rich family, just perma rich forever. Don't even need to think really because you get shoved into a wonderful school even if you are a dumb fuck. Just need to win the genetic lottery basically.

All family members have large amounts of money now.
>>
>>24116252
>business managing company
>job of lazy kids who inherited the fortune of their parents
As someone who works in investments, I find your post ridiculous. I have never heard someone refer to asset management in the manner that you do.

If you're going to troll, at least try to do it well.
>>
>tfw poorfag
>tfw can't buy a girlfriend
>>
>>24115800
How did you get started? What is the beginning of your story? Every time I try to accomplish anything I come across some impasse and I discover how disadvantaged I am compared to someone even mediocre.

Most people who became successful were already studying finance when they were 18 and starting college, they had been learning to program since they were 14 or were getting an MBA and started looking for internships years in advance. I dropped out of high school due to mental illness and being generally deluded about everything, now I am a 25 year old NEET and I only dabble in stock market research.

I believe I have good critical thinking skills and can reasonably assess the market, I diligently stayed up to date with business news for months and watched oil prices drop to absurdly low levels, then with my imaginary money I waited for the price to stabilize at a low level and bought statoil as opposed to a leveraged ETF as others were doing, then sold as the price neared its long term forecast, the price dropped again in August so I am sitting on imaginary shares in statoil at the moment. I could get a minimum wage job and invest my tiny surplus on the stock market, but what else could I do? Start a blog and try to convince people I am some sort of wizard?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.