[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Role-Reversal and Gentle Femdom General - CFNM Edition Prev
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
File: these little things.jpg (191 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
these little things.jpg
191 KB, 800x646
Role-Reversal and Gentle Femdom General - CFNM Edition

Previous thread: >>24077224

ITT:
>related hentai
>greentext
>monster girls
>general lewdness
>dojinshi recommendations
>anime/manga recommendations
>preferably recommendations that are on-topic
>cuteposting
>vocaroos
>friendly discussion

>What is Role Reversal?
http://rolereversalreader.tumblr.com/post/108492906077/finished-the-faq-for-relationship-role-reversal

New Map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1618907

Old Role Reversal Map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1239585

FetLife Group
https://fetlife.com/groups/121948

irc channel: irc.irchighway.net , #gfd

/rr/ and /gfd/ megapastebins:
http://pastebin.com/7NfGfusP
http://pastebin.com/evbfjazh
http://pastebin.com/iQetqpH7
>>
>tfw feeling good today

Coming back to my college city after 2 months of being shut in is great.
>>
File: 1417492444566.png (243 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
1417492444566.png
243 KB, 829x589
>>24115796
Fucking faggots should burn in hell
>>
File: 00.jpg (74 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
74 KB, 433x600
/rr/ anons: Could you see yourself being dominant in the bedroom if you're "the girl" in all other areas of the relationship? Like she comes home after a long, bad day in the office and just wants to let go for a few hours?
>>
>>24116519
You're implying a women would even give me the time of day or even let me touch them.
>>
>>24116519
I'm not sure. I'm a pretty hard switch and certain things set me off. If she needed me to dominate her I could, but she'd need to show it, not just say it.

A crack in the armor is all I need, but if she's unyielding it would be difficult.
>>
>six posts
>page 9

Is this because of the robot or are the threads dying?
>>
>>24118016
Everyone else went and found girlfriends. There's only you and me left, anon.

Oh, and these manacles~
>>
File: lap_pillow.jpg (41 KB, 250x282) Image search: [Google]
lap_pillow.jpg
41 KB, 250x282
>>24118016
Give it some time. The cold of the winter will force the feels onto anons again.
>tfw no one to cuddle
>tfw no one to be your lap pillow
>tfw alone and cold
>>
>>24118016
Most of them killed themselves and i wish i had done the same
>>
>>24116519
I would of happily done so but it turned out my ex wasn't into that sort of thing...I can't tell you how shocked I was. I mean she pretty much fit the profile for that sorta thing to the T. Yet somehow I managed to run into the exception that proves the rule with her.

>>24118148
Your forgetting on how much of the rest committed suicide instead.

>>24118174
Trying to get more anons to kill themselves so as to make these threads even more dead?
>>
>>24118281
No remorse like i said before this is all fake and run by chads and Stacy to get them to kill themselves. Shotaqueen is camewhore with no feeling and a typical women. The rest are women that don;t give two shits about any of you.

These people were in pain and nobody even lifted a finger to save them they let them die for lulz and or they don't care. My hearts go out to those we lost and it was a dam shame and a fucking waste of a life they somebody could of saved but you all choose to ignore it and watch them die.
>>
>>24118461
Wait, you mean our thread dropped in activity because people legitimately killed themselves? People talk about suicide a lot here, but why would this particular thing (gfd I mean) be the final drop?
>>
>>24116519
I guess so, kind of reluctantly though. I don't consider myself a switch but I would pretty much do anything she wants me to. I would have to remind myself that I'm doing this to service her and that it's not like I have any real power over her.

I think the most I could do is be a "gentle dom" and call her a good girl and stuff. But going full-on dominant male is completely foreign to my nature.
>>
>>24118461
I agree on the female tripfags bit but what do you expect anon? This is 4chan and most of the other male anons were in similar straits. Really the only ones who could of made a difference were women but do you really think they would bothered?

>>24118559
It happens off and on when something will trigger it. An unofficial 'purge' will go down which leads a period of dead and or no threads before it picks up again...then another purge eventually gets activated then repeat. Those 'purges' by the way are literally suicides. They appear to occur in clusters which is why there is the appearance of a surprisingly literal purge.

Its a cycle you'll notice if you literally manage to alive long enough. Truth be told I don't see there being many other anons who been around as long as I have who also managed to survive repeated purges.

Interestingly enough much of the tripfags tend to make it worse but oddly despite their efforts aren't the ones who manage to trigger purges. Mostly because anons know better with the tripfags.

Beware the tripfags in these threads even the male ones I can say wholeheartedly that they are shit and just make things worse. Granted they aren't the ones who successfully manage to activate purges but they really do try.
>>
>>24118736
As for why its the last drop...I don't really know why. I guess in these threads eventually something occurs that inspires a new purge. I have never noticed a tripfag managing it despite their best efforts and from what I can tell it usually appears either by accident if earlier then expected usually or following the common course. Eventually either way it always happens given enough time and once there is enough build up to make it possible.

>>24118461
Don't know why your bothering to blame those who didn't have the power to stop it. Nor did those who commit suicide bother to put it on cam for those to watch. Granted you can watch them rot, decay, and gradually lose hope in thread before it finally occurs. Nor have i never really noticed any Chad types in this threads. Can't deny the female part though still that shit is painfully obvious and i regularly have to warn anons. Which come to think of it has saved a few of them given a few even thanked me for the heads up.

I myself try to help but do believe I have done the opposite a few times instead by accident, but as especially being a male anon there is only so much I can do.
>>
>>24118736
You're making shit up.
>>
I don't really get how reading nice things could inspire sadness. Longing maybe but not sadness.
>>
>>24119039
Reading these threads are torture for me since I know I'll never experience any of these great things. I dont even know how I l've held up this long without killing myself desu.
>>
>>24119039
That's because you don't get it
>>
>>24119110
Our lives are terrible and we're constantly surrounded by things we can never have, but we're also natural cowards and too afraid of death to kill ourselves. >>24118736 still doesn't explain why these particular threads would cause mass suicides despite that.
>>
>>24116519
I could see myself doing it.
After all the having an LDR gf who was a hardcore sub and self-inserting as the girl in bondage hentai I've done I have a good feel for what subs want. I'm a switch at heart.
To be a good Dom, you need to understand what it feels like to be the sub.
>>
>>24119039
I think for most robots the two feel the same. Sort of like how some people can't tell guilt and shame apart.

>>24119157
>I don't get it
>that's because you don't get it
>>
>>24118725
Not even simply an aggressive fucking?
>>
>>24119330
If you need to ask you will never understand
>>
Post your autism horoscope and explain how it applies to you in relation to /rr/ or /gfd/

>INFP
I really want to care for a qt boy. Especially a shy one that other people overlook. I am very attentive and want to understand people. I have a habit of finding isolated people and dragging them around on adventures.
>>
>>24119477
Maybe, but she'd probably have to lead me on and encourage me. I hate the idea of talking to her like "yeah, you wanted this didn't you" or anything like that, male doms annoy me. There are I times I've felt that I really want to do the moving hard but I don't really consider that dom as such.
>>
>>24116519
I don't actually think I could.
I'm not really sure how to put it in words but I'll try.

First of all, the feelings I have with the situations described in the thread, a woman being dominant over the man, taking a more assertive roll compared to reality where it's mostly the other way around, those feelings run really deep under my skin.
How could I abandon those feelings during what some would call 'the most intimate moment a man and woman can experience'?

I can't force myself to do it, I definitely can't force myself to do it in the bedroom when we are supposed to be the most true to each other.

But then again, what does a kissless, relationshipless virgin know about this, right?
>>
>>24119676
Fine time to die
>>
>>24119604
>mbti
>>
>>24119604

you just described me, where you at

I'm also INFP
>>
>>24119767
What?

confusionblox
>>
>>24119604

You sound sweet.

I'm INTP, shoot.
>>
>>24119604
>>INFP
what is that?
>>
>>24115796
Every time I look at the OP it feels like it's missing something without the subject.
>>
>>24119604
>INFJ
Just fucking kill me already.
>>
File: 1443803446218.png (961 KB, 760x1069) Image search: [Google]
1443803446218.png
961 KB, 760x1069
>>24119958
Myers Briggs personality type
There's lots of free sites to see where on the spectrum you fall
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator

>>24119604
INTJ checking in
>>
>>24120090
Oh i never herd of this thanks for the link
>>
>tfw no dreamy/absent-minded INTP sub bf
>>
>>24118736
Do these /rr/ and /gfd/ threads seriously cause suicides?
>>
>>24119604
INFP male and my life is a constant stream of self doubt and trying to be perfect so people are happy.
>>
>>24120125
I'm right here.
But I'm not as magical as you might think.
I'm a boring and quiet person who spends more time inside than outside his head.

I honestly can't even imagine myself in a relationship any more, the thought alone is just too foreign to me at this point.
>>
>>24119604

INTP-INFP mix, I mostly get lost in my thoughts and shy as fuck but love helping people/animals.

>tfw keep getting almost hit by cars because I keep day dreaming while walking
>>
>>24120210
Yes and i'm considering it myself
>>
File: 1443461584324.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443461584324.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
>>24120210
no it's a meme
>>
>>24120238
>tfw keep getting almost hit by cars because I keep day dreaming while walking

I do this too, shit.

Almost threw my laptop in the garbage the other day while thinking about some math problem

It's really irritating and people keep looking at me like I'm retarded
>>
>>24120247
Prove it oh wait you can't!
>>
>>24120306
>tfw been hit by cars because I keep day dreaming

Luckily, I can take a hit and it was in a residential area so it was at a low speed.
>>
>>24120306

>take trash bag while going out to put it in trash can
>take it to school instead of throwing it while thinking about orion project and space travel

Listening ambient music all the time to calm myself down doesn't help the situation at all too, it triggers the airhead stuff even more.
>>
>>24120210
Kind of a meme, someone keeps speculating about it because people here keep whining about suicide.

We'll really never know in the end. It's more likely that people get bored of feelposting in these threads and once they see that they're not going to get hooked up in the threads they give up and leave.
>>
>>24120416
>ITT because nobody cares
>>
>>24120416
I routinely wonder why anyone would come to these threads to find hook ups.
>>
>>24120488

Thirsty betas will latch on to any thing to get pussy.
>>
>>24120488
There used to be more vocal femanons in these threads, but I think they got scared away by all the angry thirsty robot-types.

And I think lots of people think they want /rr/ when really they just want someone to dump easy sex into their lap without doing anything, so they come here hoping someone will just pick them up.
>>
>>24120546
>implying i care about pussy
I want love
>>
>>24120576

I'm talking about the betamax "subs", there are of course some genuine people in these threads.
>>
>>24120624
>betamax

Using the term "beta" unironically is pretty robot though.

I'm just thinking about thristy obnoxious losers who use /gfd/ and /rr/ as window-dressing.
>>
>>24120662

Pretty much what I wanted to say, not saying I'm not a robot though.
>>
>>24119604
Sometimes I get INTJ, sometimes I get ISFJ. Not really sure what that has to do with anything because I just want someone to take care of me and save me from the crushing burden that is life. I'd love to be sweet and kind and nurturing in return, though.
>>
>>24120662
>Using the term "beta" unironically is pretty robot though.
We're in robot land. You might as well complain that swedes speak swedish.
>>
>>24119604
>tfw INFP
>tfw want to give your man baths, call him your treasure, kiss his neck while being the bigger spoon, make your home as comfy as possible, talk about feels by the fireplace, etc

b-but I'm still attracted to recluses that have some kind of inner strength. something in them that doesn't break under pressure. I realise I don't deserve this person though.
>>
>>24121200
Well the saving grace is life isn't quite fair. Sometimes you don't get what you deserve, but sometimes you get something you didn't deserve, too. Just occasionally, life is merciful.
Chin up, anon.
>>
>>24121200
Why would you deserve that? It's not asking much.
>>
>>24121323
*wouldn't

My bad.
>>
>>24121200
>recluses that have some kind of inner strength. something in them that doesn't break under pressure.
What do you mean by that? Can you give an example?

And like that other anon said, I don't see why you'd be undeserving of such a person.
>>
File: no_expiration_date.jpg (54 KB, 629x595) Image search: [Google]
no_expiration_date.jpg
54 KB, 629x595
>>24121200
>>24119604
One of you pls take care of me
>>
You fags are back on /r9k/? I thought you all ran off to /d/
>>
>>24119604
The adventures thing really catches my interest. I'm always interested in things, but I'm a coward. I need someone to drag me around, I know I'd love it but I just don't have the mentality to just "go".
>>
>>24121200
That's actually a real struggle! I'm a sub but I'm not that weak! Yeah I like to be taken care of, reality can be scary and I'm not that strong mentally. But I'm resilient, I can take some pressure, too many doms won't let me help... I want to be taken care of, but I also want to help them.
>>
>>24122395

Same. I'd really, really love to go do things, but I lack imagination as to WHAT to do, and I dislike doing things alone, so that really makes it...hard
>>
Hey, don't die!

Talk about more cute gfd things!
>>
>>24122395
>>24122916
I just want someone to be comfy with after the adventure.
JUST
>>
>>24120624
Can you elaborate what makes one a "betamax sub"?
>>
File: 1447026209750.jpg (74 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447026209750.jpg
74 KB, 400x400
>>24121200
Seems like you just described me. I am a very resilient, strong person, both physically and mentally, but i want to be able to be weak infront of my gf, just let go of all my defence systems and trust her fully.
>>
>>24123237
Doesn't want to do anything to improve oneself or make oneself desirable, but expects women to pursue him. Wants women to have power of them but still more than happy to cry "m-muh whores" when they don't pay attention to him. Pretends to be shy and soft but really just cynical and bitter and entitled.
>>
>>24123053

iktf

>tfw short, ferrety tomboy will never drag you out of your room to go have an adventure in the woods

basically why can't life be like my mongolian cartoons
>>
>>24123341
>tfw nofap day 7
>vivid dream with qt short gfd gf
>wake up
I dont even know what to feel anymore.
>>
Ok so there are no females here and this thread basically exists for a bunch of straight guys to talk to each other about how they would like to be dominated by aa woman? Anyway, yes I'd love to have a woman fuck my ass and spit/piss on me and rub it in to my body. Spank me and slap me. But I don't think I will find one.
>>
>>24123303
Well its great to hear that i am at least better than that, although i dont think it means much.

I am a regular dominant male irl, i just want a gf to really love me and gfd me in the bedroom. I want to be able to let go of all my strength and resilience and be weak in front of her. I certainly dont need anyone to baby me.

I dont actually have hope of ever finding a person who is compatible with me.
>>
>>24123449
Yes it's fake glad we finally understand it
>>
http://xhamster.com/movies/2161479/amateur_girlfriend_dominates_her_man.html
>>
>tfw no delicious brown milf gf
>>
>>24124239

The milf thing is just so weird (to me). I could never be with someone who was more than 10 years older than me...
>>
>>24124779
I'm old enough there are plenty of women who would qualify as 'MILF' and be within 10 years of me. Even so it's rarely as good in 3D as it is in 2D.
>>
File: gogo.jpg (59 KB, 666x1199) Image search: [Google]
gogo.jpg
59 KB, 666x1199
>>24124873
>Even so it's rarely as good in 3D as it is in 2D.

Yeah, that's the recurring trend I've noticed too...like it has to be awkward, doesn't it? Single "older" women, probably looking for marriage material or something. Meh.

Here's some based brown Amazon goodness instead
>>
>>24124999
>tfw i enjoy 2D more then 3D
I guess i crossed that line...shit
>>
>>24124999
>Yeah, that's the recurring trend I've noticed too
Sort of like how gfd/rr doesn't actually exist in 3D
>>
>>24124779
Age is just a number in a lot of ways. In reality, people who are 10 years apart will have very different views and experiences but there's no hard limit that prevents two people from falling in love.
>>
>>24125073
It just makes it a lot less likely.
>>
>>24119604
>INTJ
I...don't really know. I mean well with my only ex who was into /rr/ and /gfd/ it just meant I did my damnedest trying to stay a few steps ahead with the surprisingly literal war that was our relationship(you wouldn't believe the slaughterfest that was us getting together in the first place). It didn't exactly work but now that i think of it probably one of the only things that kept me floating above that mess.

Outside of that one time it really doesn't. I mostly use it with regards to my connections and plans that's about it. In fact that time with my ex was literally the only time it came up in terms of a relationship much less /rr/ and /gfd/ related.
>>
>>24120213
THIS HOLY FUCK IT'S AWFUL WHY CAN'T I ESCAPE MYSELF
>>
>>24125069

I think strains of it can, but it's more switch-territory in most practical applications which works for me cause I def can't sub 100% of the time. I don't think shit like in Witchcraft Works actually exists though, no. kill me
>>
File: 32.-Adelaide-Kane-Reign.jpg (105 KB, 930x1395) Image search: [Google]
32.-Adelaide-Kane-Reign.jpg
105 KB, 930x1395
>Tfw my biggest dream in life is for her to gently and lovingly dom and humiliate me

Why live
>>
>>24125205
No way we suffer together anon
>>
>>24116964
That made me giggle my guy calls it a crack in the armor when I hit that point. About 3 mo. back I had a huge crack he was super supportive and took up that role while I collected myself.

>>24120229
That's not a bad thing or atleast I never thought it was. My guy lives mostly in his head it's nice there is not a feeling of constantly needing to entertain we can be content in silence.
>>
>>24125744
>a female switch
Goddamn it one finally shows up and unsurprisingly she is taken. I swear to fucking god switches are even rarer then femdoms and i speak from experience.

Ah...why is so hard to find another switch? I actually have much more luck finding femdoms then I do a switch every time. At this point its like some awful divine joke. Which sucks because I can't handle going 100% one way all the time. Growing real sick and tired of it but I can't for the life of me find another switch.
>>
>>24126234

Same, nigga. Got no advice for you, I can only offer solidarity in that feel.
>>
>>24126234
This is the same advice I gave in the other thread. A lot of these type of women are found working in a position of authority in a blue collar male dominated industry. To be good at what they do they have had to learn to control their emotioms/reactions. They have had to learn to speak directly, think logically and make clear/rapid decisions.

So a female who is a foreman in a warehouse, female chefs, steel working/machinist ect.

It's not common so yeah its kinda hard to find. Life isn't about instant gratification and patience is a virtue.

Oh yeah here's an add on if any of these women call themselves a feminist that's an instant red flag. She's not femdom or a switch just trying to fill a huge insecurity in the wrong manner.
>>
>>24126372
I'm just sick of it as it alone makes it impossible for me to manage a long term relationship because I can't handle going 100% one way for that long. No matter how hard I try I can't for the life of me find another switch. Even a fellow male switch I have NEVER encountered irl.

So at best I can look forward to only a series of short term flings. I wish I never discovered I was a goddamned switch. I was much happier thinking I was a dom. Shit, even being a pure sub I would still be better off.
>>
>>24126564
I've looked there before only thing i found was femdoms or sub. Good place to look for femdoms though that I will admit. Somehow though switches don't work that way. I only ever met two female switches through nothing but sheer chance. Apparently they had the same problem as I did but with finding male switches.

Which I get a lot from either sex in regards to switches. They both suffer the same common problems.
>>
>>24115796
I am a tall androgynous girl and this is my fucking fetish. But I would play the male role in the relationship in pretty much every way though, ESPECIALLY the bedroom. Any other fembots who have this? I am too hi-T I guess.

The guy has to be real feminine and cute, with shoulder-length hair or longer. Height is not an issue, I like shorties. And a shy introverted personality would be great, like... you >>24120229 you sound like fun.
>>
>>24126715
Would you be into pegging him?
>>
>>24126715
Also, not a feminist and I study a male-dominated STEM field like >>24126564 said
>>
>>24126746
>pegging
FUCK YES
>>
>>24126715
Oh how I wish could still pull off the boyish charm...it served me so well in regards to femdoms. Unsurprisingly once that ran out so too did my luck with them.

>>24126746
...how does that qualify as gentle?
>>
>>24126810
>...how does that qualify as gentle?
if its done lovingly

do you like boys who dress as girls sometimes
>>
>>24126776
Oh in that case you're perfect. location?
>>
>>24126715
How tall? What about manly men?
>>
>>24126747
What are you studying? How long?
>>
>>24126810
Yes, biology is a bitch. It didn't make guys cute (at least not for long) because they didn't have to be, just made them fighting fucking machines. I of course am intensely researching how to reverse this...

>>24126839
amerifat

>>24126844
5'9". Sorry, I'm not into manly men at all, they have to be as much like a woman as possible.
>>
File: 1446255483919.gif (443 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1446255483919.gif
443 KB, 500x285
>22
>look 16
>everyone calls me cute
>try to be manly and workout
>give up and slink back into my room
>can't even bother to play vidya or watch anime anymore
>no girl will come save me from my personal hell
>>
>>24126906
Physics and astronomy, for a few more years. Of course, I'll drop out once I win the Nobel prize for isolating the bishounen gene.
>>
>>24126933
You're a cunt and i wish you fucking leave. I hope another anon kills himself because of you. You are the problem Go be with shotaqueen
>>
>>24126961
How much field/ active working time do you have in?
>>
>>24126836
No, I don't like males due to my own personal preferences but I DID know some girls who did...oh we had fun when I was younger. Yes, this meant I crossdressed but honestly there ain't a straight man alive who could of turned down that opportunity. SO goddamn worth it...at least until the toys came out anyway or i was severely outnumbered.

I have since learned my lesson in regards to being smuggled to girl sleepovers or toys for that matter. Bad things happen when toys come out when your dressed as a girl. Somehow that changes things like it does something to her...

>>24126945
Femdoms would be all over you. Your in one of their two preferred groups which gets their panties soaking wet and dropping. The other being manly men. I swear if my health didn't fail on me I would of made my transitioned myself into it but now i'm fucked.

>>24127041
She is just a typical type of femdom anon. Her taste will likely end up backfiring on her later on though if she doesn't figure something out. Seen it happen before irl.
>>
>>24126715
Be my andro dom gf ;-;
>>
>>24127041
It so happens that male PMS is also my fetish.
>>24127045
None, unless you count research. I'm still a useless academic babby unfortunately. Not sure why you're interested.
>>24126945
>>24127126
This guy is right, femdoms would love you. I wish I could tell you where to find them. Too bad they seem to be far and few inbetween.
>>
File: 0009.jpg (115 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
115 KB, 500x618
>>24126945
>>22
>>look 16
This is good.
>>
>>24127220
Just curious was trying to get an idea of your age and active experience.
>>
>be manly man with boyish face

I should grow a beard or something.
>>
>>24126945
iktf bro

i've been told i look 16 on multiple occasions and working out and shit doesn't help

i have a gf though
>>
File: MUOLTa6.jpg (133 KB, 1052x1091) Image search: [Google]
MUOLTa6.jpg
133 KB, 1052x1091
>>24127355
DONT GROW A BEARD PLEASE.
>>
File: BEARD.jpg (110 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
BEARD.jpg
110 KB, 500x601
>>24127355
I disagree anon. It wouldn't be smart.
>>
>>24127391
I've somehow had gfs too, but they weren't dominant enough. I usually had to do most of the work
>>
File: beyond-saving.jpg (62 KB, 747x891) Image search: [Google]
beyond-saving.jpg
62 KB, 747x891
>>24126945
>19
>get told I look 15 and have a girlish round face
>>
>>24127355
>Giving up the best of both worlds

Anon...femdoms would sploosh just noticing you. Your many femdoms equivalent to a 'unicorn'.

Wish I was joking but many of the femdoms I knew hated HATED the fact they got stuck choosing between boyish or manly. The smarter ones especially those who knew about investment and time would go for the manly men though.

Your like a bombtastic femdom panty dropping super soaker.
>>
>>24127412
You're taken, you don't get to tell me that.

>>24127416
I would groom, it's not going to magically make me a hipster. I hate IPAs. And beer in general.
>>
>>24127220
Laugh it up you soulless bitch if i find you i'm going to rape you're dead cunt ass for all the anons you helped kill. cut you in half and send them to you're family as a warning to NEVER fuck with people ever again.
>>
>>24127437
my gf is a domme, and it's really great, but it's an LDR thing so it's kind of hard sometimes due to time zones and not being able to make physical contact ;_;

still, hope things go well for you, anon!
>>
>>24119604
>INFP
Want to take care of my bf and gently tease him and just make him happy. Give him a nice massage while straddling him and holding him down under me. Make him tea and let him lay in my lap while I stroke his hair and touch his cheek. Kiss his forehead while he falls asleep and snuggles in between my breasts. sometimes I want to hold him while he sucks on my breasts and tell him he's a good boy
>>
>>24127471
>have the most boyish face
>be ripped
>no femdom gf
explain
>>
>>24126945
>>24127459
>>24127391
All these boyish types.

Enjoy it you sons of bitches AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MILK IT FOR ALL ITS WORTH trust me on this that stuff is strictly temporary. I know as I used to be one of you and actually had luck with femdoms because of it.

There ain't no femdoms who want a washed out, broken up, of an ex boy toy...
>>
>>24127591
Must be your personality literally cos that's perf.
>>
>>24127619
>no gentle femdom gf
I'm getting as much love right now as you anon ;_;
>>
File: tumblr_ni34xlKb2h1thi48oo1_500.gif (938 KB, 410x262) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni34xlKb2h1thi48oo1_500.gif
938 KB, 410x262
Oh man, I've missed these threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p7sjrabPMM
>tfw no pretty poet bf :'^)

Gonna post my current femdom feels, since I've been in a femdom mood as of late:

>want to make a Hysterical Literature video with a qt boy
>male vibrator strapped around his shaft
>someone who isn't afraid of the video going up on the internet, so a little bit wild and arrogant
>turns into a complete slut by the end (I'd be in control of the speed, so edging would occur), full aheago-mode
>then afterwards I use him to get myself off, punishing him for being so naughty
>cue bath cuddles and good food
>>
>>24127619
You're fucked it's over kill yourself
>>
>>24127622
you've seen my face, maybe it's not as boyish as i think then
>>
>>24127591
Nervousness, being intimidated, or your personality could just be that jarring. Seeing a unicorn fucking wrecks even the most experienced femdoms. Only time i ever saw a veteran femdom pretty much turn back into a newbie virgin femdom was when a such unicorn was brought up.

They more or less meltdown and go stupid over it. Its hilarious only time i got to see it before was when the new femdoms who were just starting out. They didn't even need a unicorn to get them to act like that.

>>24127687
I know especially given I failed at transitioning to manly man due to shitty health. But even a former retired boy toy can still be of use to the new and inexperienced. I used to be one of them and man it sucked going in blind.

If I stick around at least I can help make sure they don't make the same mistakes.

>>24127655
I am an infuriatingly good poet. Got accused of plagiarism all the time over it for reasons and was strongly advised to attend competitions as well.
>>
>>24127800
I'd love to see some of your work. Wanna trade contact info?
>>
>>24127800
>or your personality could just be that jarring
i don't think this is an issue since so many girls like me. i've never really met a femdom girl though.
>>
>>24127711
If you are who I think you are it's because you don't appear to be submissive at all then.
>>
File: feel-limit.jpg (59 KB, 640x516) Image search: [Google]
feel-limit.jpg
59 KB, 640x516
Who else /knowsthey'llnevergetagfggf/ here?
>>
>>24127800
I'm tired of being used i'm sick of being treated like trash i'm sick of being treated like second rate trash by this stupid fucking thread because i can't look like a 12 year old trap boi pussy asshole fuck this shit. you act like you give two fucks you don't fuck you.

You all told us open up to people talk to them and the only thing they do is play stupid troll bullshit and or play with emotional s. Well i'm gonna open up i fucking hate each and every one of you assholes go fuck yourselves. You might as well be fucking normie chad stacy pieces of shit YOU ARE WORSE THEN NORMIES I CAME HERE TO GET AWAY FROM THE THAT GOD DAMMIT GET FUCKED!
>>
>>24128010
Meant *gfdgf
>>
>>24128022
look at this sperg meltdown top lel
>>
File: 1435868932772.png (78 KB, 458x446) Image search: [Google]
1435868932772.png
78 KB, 458x446
>20 but told i look a few years older
>grow facial/body hair quick

I'm sure there are some doms into scruffy guys right?
>>
>>24126933
Im the dude who asked you about manly men, and i just wanted to say that if you're this adamant about girly and boyish guys you wont have a lot of luck. Also we have very little understanding of the human genome so it might take about a couple decades for us to have figured out what each gene does, much less being able to manipulate it. But you dont even have to go that far. Hypothetically, if a males testicles are removed in or before puberty, depending on when they are removed the male will have very little to no masculine traits. Look up the castrati for reference.
>>
>>24128010
More like, /knowsthey'llnevergetagf/
>>
File: mHDCRTx.jpg (103 KB, 850x1044) Image search: [Google]
mHDCRTx.jpg
103 KB, 850x1044
>>24128022
>>24128022
I don't really care if a guy looks a certain way. It's all about attitude. Good looks is a plus but not a per-requisite though like it usually seems to be for a guy to be attracted to a girl.

Don't listen to this dude:
>>24127800

Seems like it took him years of reading, training, and studying to break into what comes completely naturally for others. So in that way he seems stupid even though it's taken him a very long time to figure out what he thinks he has now. So he thinks he's giving advice but non of it seems that helpful.

>>24127800
No offense brah mang I'm sure you wreck da puss or whatever stupid teenagers would say.
>>
>>24128058
>meme
gonna ask you to stop posting hiding posts from now on you will be ignored
>>
File: crying_feels.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
crying_feels.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>>24128183
Why make it worse anon?
>>
>>24127960
it's probably that i'm more into genuine emotional abuse than "healthy bdsm relationships" because i hate fakery and pretending. she needs to have real power over me. i'm entirely submissive with the right person, though, and would dedicate my life to them.
>>
>>24128183
This didn't help anon...
>>
>>24128225
>>24128263
I meant for me personally, actually. Didn't mean to suggest it applies to everyone here. But it probably does.
>>
>>24128074
>am 18
>people think i am 27

Wat. And i also have the "scruffy" look. I always have a short beard, plus bushy eyebrows and a messy hairstyle because my crappy hair genetics dont allow much more.

Not sure how gfd grills feel about it.
>>
File: 1445136491281.png (136 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1445136491281.png
136 KB, 462x579
>>24126715
>tfw i meet all the requirements except hair length
every fucking time my hair gets a little bit long, I have this urge to shave it off
Is this really a turn on for femdoms?
i'd do anything for one but letting my hair grow is behind a mental barrier

>I'm just a weak boy, slave to my impulses ;_;
>>
>>24128022
>>24128074
>>24128172
I'm with the other anon on this the apperence really isn't that important. It' has to do with the attitude.
>>
>>24127853
Because they would literally not be able to manage to go and approach you. A few veteran femdoms I knew confessed to having seen a unicorn before but had what was previously mentioned occur...so they weren't able to make the move.

All of them hated themselves for it.

>>24127839
uh...I sort of um given away much of poetry as once word got out I was a good poet girls grew interested then found out that poetry makes fantastic gifts once a girl brought up wanting one for her birthday. That shit saved me a few times. Due to my many bad experiences though I have a real hard time writing poems(getting falsely accused repeatedly and getting in trouble over legit poems does that to you especially if your not a big fan of poetry to begin with). My poems were admired due to speed I could come up with them(no joke I made one poem in roughly half an hour or so that was so good the teacher didn't believe I could write something like that in so little time that led to yet another accusation of plagiarism) and their flowing ability. Both are rather rare apparently.

Turns out though if enough accusations of plagiarism get thrown at you even if you were proven legit every time it still fucks you over. I became academically toxic despite the fact i could of been considered to have great potential due to my dire lack of training but natural talent. Got told once by someone that I could of been one of the greats with some actual training and if i hadn't gotten blacklisted due to all the allegations. They can live with a few but once you get an actual list going it doesn't really matter anymore even if false.

Wait you serious? Trust me though you wouldn't want a washed up, broke ass, former boy toy whose in poor health. Despite not being that old my boyishness deserted me early but I can still into handsome with work. Not to mention I am not even pure sub being a switch and have problems. So a free heads up to see if your still interested.
>>
>>24116519
I could do it, although I'm not too good at it and would want to switch it up occasionally.
>>
>>24128463
>Got told once by someone that I could of been one of the greats with some actual training and if i hadn't gotten blacklisted due to all the allegations.
it's cute when people take idle compliments seriously
>>
>>24116519
If I tried I'd probably just end up getting dommed in the end. I'm too skinny to fight it ;_;
>>
File: 1440752243150.png (397 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1440752243150.png
397 KB, 850x850
>>24128434
I figured, but baby faced anons are more likely to be thought of as subs than a scruffy dude
>>
File: RKJGT9U.jpg (14 KB, 355x358) Image search: [Google]
RKJGT9U.jpg
14 KB, 355x358
>>24128245
Not going to emotionally abuse someone just because they want it. I'm going to do it how I want it and if that includes lots of love, praise, and attention then that's person better be grateful. Good boys are grateful. Since they know I hate most people.
>>
>>24128540
i've never demanded or even asked you to do anything other than talk to me if you enjoy it. i learned so much about myself from talking with you, and i'm still a little obsessed with you. i remember some moments that were special to me, like watching this, and the mood of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkWWJ9W5300
>>
>>24128601
Oh I didn't even think you liked that. I literally thought you were like 'wow that's really stupid' after I showed it to you and explained why I liked it. Lol.
>>
>>24128245
I'll pass i have enough abuse in my past.
>>
>>24128533
My fella is scruffy as hell I love it. It's how he was built I love him for who he is in amd out. It wasn't the looks that attracted me to him it was the personality.
>>
File: 1404487426253.jpg (11 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1404487426253.jpg
11 KB, 251x231
I don't even know if I'm a cute boy or not, all I know is I'm a skelly and I hate myself
>>
>>24128681
well aren't you special
>>
>>24128540
Was hooked until

>I hate most people

Special snowflake syndrome intensifies.
>>
>>24128681
Same take the self improvement route and see how that goes or give up.
>>
>>24128735
Fuck brah i didn't see that now i can't un see it...i hate people like this
>>
File: absolutely nice.jpg (33 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
absolutely nice.jpg
33 KB, 360x480
>>24128681
>>24128690
>>24128755
4 in one thread lads
>>
File: 3.jpg (31 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
31 KB, 400x297
>>24128735
Yea, It's for the same unspecial not-like-other-girls-starter-kit reasons everyone else does.
>>
File: 1404347400544.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1404347400544.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>24128755
I keep trying to, but I just get depressed and shit again after a few months and end up quitting, I've given myself until I hit 30 before I just end it, just to see what happens, maybe I get lucky

>>24128690
not really

>>24128800
Jolly good show old chap
>>
File: 1446461723642.jpg (69 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1446461723642.jpg
69 KB, 512x768
>>24128463
Yes, I'm still interested. [email protected] Any other qts, email me pls <3

Also, I'm giving you permission to stop hating yourself. I know I'm in an ocean of piss telling people not to piss, but still man. What does that do for you anyway? Is it making you into a better person? Like seriously. To me, it doesn't make sense anymore.
>>
>>24128801
Elaborate family.

I dont understand how you can hate someone you have never met, seen or heard of.

Im an INTP but i cannot stand misanthropes and special snowflakes. It has little to do with introversion.
>>
>>24128500
He was a pro in publishing otherwise I never would of paid any attention to what he said. Claimed if I hadn't gotten fucked over academically in regards to poetry blacklisting I would of been one hell of an opportunity for his company. Plus side its only the poetry stuff I am screwed over said I was still good for other stuff but my poetry is fucked.

>>24128187
I was a sort of natural but wasn't blinded by it like most and my studies were only to better learn to how to better explain. I didn't want to be one of those bastards who was clueless with how to explain when someone came to them for help. Which is something I could have a hard time with. I was a often forced to be a tutor in school all the time due to my ability. People who otherwise would of failed passed thanks to me as confirmed by both teachers and students.

It can still be hit and miss at times I'll admit but its something I am working on, sometimes people don't believe me. Those who actually paid attention or looked into what I said would later thank me though but also tended to be rather shocked. Just not one of those sources of info that people would expect to pan out. Shit i even saved lives and people a lot of misery not to mention was paid as consultant before. Its what keeps me going despite my shitty life circumstances. It may not be much but I'll be damned if I can gonna be one of those people who just standby and watch evil happen without lifting a finger.

Not to mention getting advice about women from women is a terrible fucking idea most of the time. Same old story with why would you ever try to learn to catch a fish from a fish instead of a fisherman? Just doesn't work that way a lot of the time. Though I will admit to having run into a few exceptions.

As for wrecking pussy I was actually the one getting wrecked by femdoms. Actually ended up with a cracked pelvis at one point it got so bad. Didn't even know it was actually possible before then.
>>
>>24128894
>putting your email on r9k as a female

Le hagrid regret face
>>
File: making-me-nervous.jpg (223 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
making-me-nervous.jpg
223 KB, 960x960
>>24128894
>Any other qts, email me pls <3
>Expecting me to orbit while poetry anon sends his shit
>>
>>24128968
Every single girl's affection is a competition.

Every. Single. One.

If she interest you at all, you should go for it.
>>
>>24128926
>Cracked pelvis

Nigga what?! How do you even manage to do that?
>>
File: marvelous diamond.jpg (635 KB, 1552x1371) Image search: [Google]
marvelous diamond.jpg
635 KB, 1552x1371
>>24129017
But giving up is easier. And temporarily comfier
>>
>>24128926
How exactly can you be fucked over in regards to poetry? How does anyone prevent you from publishing poetry specifically but not other things. Just write if you want to write already, or don't.
>>
I can't believe you faggots are still around. I remember joining one of your skype groups. The guys were horrible meme spouting wankers and the girls were either camwhores or people with such an orbit that other people in the group couldn't see it. No wonder that you're all kv sitting on a Mongolian carpet weaving forum talking about things you won't experience.
Worst week I ever spent, I feel even shittier after spending time with you fags.
>>
>>24129108
I agree on skype it's cancer as it's finest and no one likes camwhores with no feelings.
>>
File: 1442676157278.jpg (17 KB, 424x424) Image search: [Google]
1442676157278.jpg
17 KB, 424x424
>tfw bearmode weightlifter/boxer
>tfw people take me for some kind of monster
>all I ever wanted was a dom/lightdom european girl to take me as her submissive household pet
>>
>>24129156
Are you me? Literally everything on your list checks out.
>>
File: 1440752274053.jpg (198 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
1440752274053.jpg
198 KB, 900x800
>>24128672
That's a confidence booster, thanks anon
>>
>>24129213
At least someone to share the struggle.
>>
>>24129239
The struggle could be fixed but no one is willing to fix the problem...humans are selfish creatures and a pest to our world.
>>
>>24129285
Wait what.

The struggle can and will be fixed once I find a qt from the Netherlands or France wiling to turn me into her pet.
>>
>>24129046
Not how anon but who. Which was horniest woman and femdom I ever encountered.

Trust me I didn't even know it possible before that either...but simply put sometimes things get a little...ferocious and certain parts of the body take a beating. Take a hard enough beating and naturally something is going to give. So no it wasn't explicitly a single position that caused it otherwise I would say what it was.

If it makes you feel any better the doctor was also shocked especially once he found out it was through intercourse...and even more so as it was me the male who suffered(guess its possible for it happen to women?). Told me to stay away from fatties and female bodybuilders until I corrected him. At that point he tried very very hard to figure out what happened before giving in and asking. He then admitted while possible he never knew that someone could actually pull that off. Finally comforted me with that hey at least it didn't actually break and with some bed rest with strictly NO sex maybe some possible painkillers i'll be fine. Of course he made no promises for the next round of turns out to be possible pelvis shattering sex.

Stay away from the super horny and fit femdoms anons...stay far faraway.

>>24129049
Acedemia in regards to poetry wont touch me which makes it much harder to do competitions and get published. Was told if I REALLY wanted to be a poet I would need to be a anon or write under a false name.

>>24128894
oh dear...well time to find and use a throwaway to confirm.
>>
File: 1446248114424.png (1 MB, 441x603) Image search: [Google]
1446248114424.png
1 MB, 441x603
>normies complaining about looking too manly or too boyish

FUCKING
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: das-it-mane.jpg (34 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
das-it-mane.jpg
34 KB, 500x494
>>24129374
>>24128926
>>24128463
>>24127800
Am I the only one who thinks these sound like severe autism?
>>
>>24129374
:( That sounds awful I couldn't stand the idea of hurting my guy
>>
>>24129449
Close: it's actually the writing of someone who is either mentally or physically still in high school.
>>
File: evangelical youth pastor.jpg (19 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
evangelical youth pastor.jpg
19 KB, 500x297
>>24129505
Odds of even half the shit he's saying is real?
>>
>>24129527
*Odds that
>>
>>24129473
Hey I'd talk to you, what is your skype?
>>
File: green-eggs-an-hero.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
green-eggs-an-hero.png
405 KB, 463x537
>>24129617
>>24129473
brb making a thread where I threaten to anhero so fembots will notice me
r8 my OP image
>>
>>24129462
It did at least it was by accident though so there is that. Learned my lesson though never gonna do a super horny femdom again, also no real fat chicks and bodybuilders according to the doc.

>>24129527
Who would lie about a cracked pelvis happening? Its like lying about breaking your dick.

Of course this is 4chan so one should naturally assume all said on this site to be are lies and falsehoods.

>>24129505
Have shit grammar that schooling never bothered fixing. Something I am trying to work on for years. I am a high school dropout so your kind of right.
>>
File: 1414571540988.jpg (71 KB, 544x734) Image search: [Google]
1414571540988.jpg
71 KB, 544x734
>>24129667
>>24129671
Nah I wont share it. I try not to be a douche bag. I'm actually looking for someone to try to rehabilitate from 4chan addiction with me. Like encourage each other not to go and stuff
>>
>>24129750
>I'm actually looking for someone to try to rehabilitate from 4chan addiction with me.
Okay wait I'm actually interested in this. I've been here for way too fucking long and I want to stop using the computer so much.
>>
>>24129750
>Heartless
Typical fuck this world there is no real people left...
>>
File: feels-bloating.jpg (41 KB, 960x723) Image search: [Google]
feels-bloating.jpg
41 KB, 960x723
>>24129750
>that pic
>tfw no astronomically taller than me gf
Why would you post this
>>
Is it strange i'm listing to depressing music and twirling around a loaded gun? it calms me.
>>
File: 1414375157548.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1414375157548.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>tfw no one to legit sleep with
>>
File: 1437195035706.jpg (177 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437195035706.jpg
177 KB, 862x1200
So how are y'all doing tonight? I'm still drinking and trying to get over an ex.
>>
>>24130705
Of the two times I've slept next to another person, it's been amazing both times.
>>
>>24130717
contemplating my existence at 6:05am

I should sleep but I know I wont be able to
>>
>>24130717
just busted a nut
>>
>>24130780
doing the same man

6:06
>>
>>24130717
came twice gonna watch potter pretty bored
>>
File: 1390962983857.jpg (252 KB, 643x980) Image search: [Google]
1390962983857.jpg
252 KB, 643x980
>>24130791
Might just try stay awake till I drop at this point
>>
File: 1420052100972.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1420052100972.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
>>24130717
not bad
watching Rifftrax, trying to psyche myself up for another week
>>
>>24129370
The anon you reacted to in this comment was not me, but it seems that you're literally my lost twin as im in the Netherlands as well.
>>
>>24130717
trying to git gud at drawing, anyone here use their hobbies to get over melancholy?
>>
File: 1433383531975.png (971 KB, 623x1375) Image search: [Google]
1433383531975.png
971 KB, 623x1375
>>24130717
Staying up untill 3am although i have a test at 8
>>
File: 1420446342394.jpg (47 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1420446342394.jpg
47 KB, 800x450
>she wants to be your big sister tonight
>>
>>24132566
>Misato will never adopt you as your secretly caring and loving big sister who shows her tender side to you with late night cuddles
>>
>>24132566
>>24132650
my heart...fuck me...
>>
>>24132650
>ywn tuck her drunk ass into bed; a coy smile crosses your lips and you cozy up next to her
>>
File: 1420561670273.jpg (166 KB, 1046x567) Image search: [Google]
1420561670273.jpg
166 KB, 1046x567
>you pour each others drinks
>>
>>24133145
WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU!!!
>>
File: 1419851832564.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1419851832564.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
>she punishes you for being too stingy
>>
File: 1350398079024.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1350398079024.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
>tfw no gf who gets off on getting me off
>>
>>24133359
i discovered a new fetish...crap baskets...
>>
File: 1437086094977.jpg (410 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
1437086094977.jpg
410 KB, 1100x1100
>>24133145
>>24133322
I have this irrational fear of doing too much drugs and vomiting in my sleep. Like Im scared of sleeping on my back even when Im sober.

>fun night with gentle femdom
>she wakes up next to your lifeless body
>>
>>24133606
I have a fear of being tied up and throw in the trash.
>>
>>24119604
>tfw INFP Male
Well, it's not like anything would ever happen. I'm more hurt than anything else. Hope you find someone that fits your taste.
>>
>>24120213
I'm the same anon. It blows ass that we are such a tiny portion of the population.

You give everything you can to others because you feel like you need to facilitate their comfort but NOBODY ever returns the favor. It's an eternal one sided relationship with humanity.

Plus you're a guy so you're not allowed to have feelings.
>>
>>24134019
I don't take society seriously i do have feelings haha.
>>
>>24134019
>>24134060
I hope you two manage at least... You deserve it.
>>
File: 1435331943985.jpg (1 MB, 1235x2046) Image search: [Google]
1435331943985.jpg
1 MB, 1235x2046
>>24133708
>Dont worry anon
>Just keep working out with me
>I wont tie you up and throw you away
>>
>>24134131
I would work out for sure
>>
File: 1434403142463_1.jpg (18 KB, 245x296) Image search: [Google]
1434403142463_1.jpg
18 KB, 245x296
>>24134131

But I belong there.
>>
>Find an amazing dom. she's legitimately perfect
>She's 16 I'm 22
>Gonna be a long 2 years
>She thinks age of consent is 17 not 18
>Google commences
>It's 16 as long as the partner is under 24.. Sixteen. SIXTEEN.
>Mad rush to graduate and get a job/apartment near her.

I cannot wait. Weird provisions in consent laws coming up huge. I'm so happy.
>>
>>24134683
Good luck, I guess.
Honestly though, isn't gentle femdom about more than sex?
>>
>>24134683

get. out. normie.

ree ree reeeee reeeeee reeee
>>
>>24134714
It's mostly about the dynamic. But it's pretty difficult to be her puppy from so far away.

I want her to pat my head and call me a good boy.

I also want her to do as she pleases with me. I didn't mind waiting. But it's exciting to be able to let nature take it's course. Don't have to be afraid to let stuff just happen.
>>
File: 1436948418487.jpg (40 KB, 599x521) Image search: [Google]
1436948418487.jpg
40 KB, 599x521
>>24134651
>dont worry anon
>this is where you belong
>>
File: 1427780847066.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1427780847066.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
>>24135005

If only.

>tfw waiting in an empty cold classroom for my exam to start

I would literally sell my soul to satan to make the thing in the pic to happen to me. It's so fucking cold.
>>
>>24135073
I would almost consider it...almost.
>>
File: 1446676426821.png (7 KB, 257x246) Image search: [Google]
1446676426821.png
7 KB, 257x246
Wouldn't mind a motherly gf 2bh
>>
>>24135073
The cold is representative of the isolation and hopelessness your life encompasses. You are trapped in the eternal winter of a flawed existence; where nothing grows or flourishes, only withers and dies.
>>
>>24135122
I been in a eternal winter for so many years i'm frozen over.
>>
>>24135122

Yep

>tfw never felt secure in my life
>tfw just want to hug under warm covers and sleep peacefully
>>
>>24135141
Guess so, popsicle dick
>>
>>24135165
b-burn? what?
>>
File: killme.png (202 KB, 863x431) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
202 KB, 863x431
>mfw nothing in this thread does it for me because it's all just images and words on a computer screen
>mfw so cold and dead inside I can't even fantasize anymore
>>
I love breastfeeding my little boy along with strap on, butt plugs, kekolding my little, and anything bdsm. I also love to cuddle, watch movies, go on adventures, and tuck my little into bed.
>>
>>24135204
That's all we have anon i'm sorry...
>>
>>24135204
You need a reverse in life
>>
File: 1447064884806.png (167 KB, 863x431) Image search: [Google]
1447064884806.png
167 KB, 863x431
>>24135204
Forgot pic because i fucked up
>>
>>24135220
My mom made me wear a buttplug to school so I wouldn't shit myself
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.