[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help robots. I have a feeling I'm going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image_4.jpg (91 KB, 552x703) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
91 KB, 552x703
I need some help robots. I have a feeling I'm going to get into a fight soon and I have never been in one. I'm 6'1 220lbs so I'd like to think I'm a biggish guy (for you). Any robots with fighting experience have any tips for me?
>>
How tall is your opponent?
>>
>>24115210
6'1 or 6'2 I think
>>
>>24115394
Well since you never been to a fight I suggest you bring some "friends" to help you out. Also bring a weapon with you (preferably a gun but if you don't have one then knife, glass bottle, baseball bat, any sharp or long object etc.) if the guy doesn't look like he can be reasoned with then be the first one to strike him. I would go to into detail about vital areas to hit and locks/throws but that would actually require practice and I given you above is efficient for you at this time
>>
>>24115629
I do keep a bat in my car with me so hopefully that will be enough to scare him off.
>>
File: しる.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
しる.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>24115074
>thinks he's a big guy
>nobody posts 4u
>>
>>24115728
But be ready to use it if he is not backing down on it
>>
>>24115074
My advice? No mercy. The one time I used restraint when fighting someone my eye got fucked up. Don't feel bad for hurting them. They'll hurt you if you don't hurt them first.

Hit him while he's talking

Bend joints in ways they're not supposed to go

Know how fragile a person really is.

A jab to the nose or eye poke could easily incapacitate him if done early into the fight or as a first strike

Go for strikes to the balls. It's a fight, there is no rules.

That's just a few of my tips.
>>
people like to throw haymakers alot. keep your elbows a little below eye level, and bend them, protecting your head.
>>
>>24115074
Tackle him jam your thumbs in his eyes while biting off his nose and repeatedly kneeing him in the crotch. Bonus points if you swallow the bit of his nose you bite off.
>>
>>24115074
Heres some tips from me, im doing MMA.

- Keep your chin down, you stand a 90% bigger chance of getting knocked out if you get punched on the chin

-footwork, keep your feet positioned shoulder-wide and take one step back with your right foot back, try to balance your bodyweight on both legs equally

-getting punched will hurt, keep your guard up, aim punches for chin, try to use your knee, it does alot of damage.

good luck kek
>>
>>24118707
oh and i forgot, never cross your legs.
>>
>>24115074
Protect your eyes, attack, try to break some part of your opponent. Watch if you're better in a close range or distant. Enjoy the fight, it's very funny. Try to get your opponent exausted, is the best way to solve the issue later.
>>
>>24118707
mma doesn't allow groin shots, eye poking, biting.
it's basically glorified wrestling
>>
advice? avoid it.

the legal and medical consequences are not worth it.

if you really have to do it, it might help to google geoff thompson and 'the fence'

is it really worth it though?
>>
>>24115788
>I'm a biggish guy (for you)
OP already did it fucktard.
>>
>>24118808
indeed it does not, no kick when you are on the ground either. Its like doing PVP in wow without cooldowns, pure honest fighting. Doing any punches to weak areas like a ballsack is dishonoring the victory....

if you want to kill someone by any means necessary do some krav maga..
>>
File: 1425473440710.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1425473440710.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>24118946
Krav maga fag here
not really tho I've only learned a very small amount of it
>>
>>24115074
boxer here.
chin down, straight pubches, pivot your back leg for a stronger blow. dont go at it, read his movements. keep your elbows tight and fists close to your face. get a good swipe at the underside of his chin, youre in the clear. ribs, diaphragm, kidneys hurt.

dont back up, keep tight so he cant land full blows.
>>
Aim for the nose, no matter how retarded you look punching, do it with all your strenght if it connects the fight is over.
If kicks are allowed, kick the side of his fucking knee, he will eventually give up from the pain.
>>
Thanks everyone if he tries to start shit again today I'll keep everything in mind
>>
>>24119139
oh, and be stoic about your movements. dont telegraph what youre going to do, because even the most incompetent fighter will know what to do...they wont always go through with it though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.