[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self care thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: content wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
content wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
Why do you try so hard?
>>
>>24115030
i dont try.
i make it happen (;
>>
File: しる.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
しる.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>24115030
I TRIED SO HARD
>>
I GOT SO FAR
>>
File: believe in kyoani.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
believe in kyoani.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
Do you take care of yourselves, robots?
>>
>>24115094
Is this a new meme you're trying to force, bitch? I bet Smug Wojak poster has something to do with this. Unless it's same person.
>>
OP here, confession time.

I sinned tonight. Overcome by emotion from a confidential group meeting. I got angry with myself and bought sugary shit on the way home to take the edge off.

I want to feel my feels instead of running away from them. I pray for that strength and vulnerability. Let me settle and become comfortable with my anxiety, instead of trying to fix it by doing shit all the time.

Amen.
>>
>>24116319
Go ahead and share your struggles too, anons. What's weighing you down? How do you deal with your burdens?
>>
File: 1447012564869.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447012564869.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24115030
TO GET SO FAR
>>
I like the idea of a self-care thread.

>Tfw quiet alone time to recover from my day
>>
>>24117044
Yeah, mine just attracted memers though. What do you do (not do?) to wind down?
>>
>>24116535
I woke up today and instead of just sleeping 2 more hours like I usually do I went for a walk. I came back and are some shit but I'm going on another walk in two hours and after that I'm having a healthy dinner.
Going for a walk helps me start my day
>>
>>24116535
Not him, but I abuse stims and chain smoke, then binge eat fast food/junk food when I come down. Too depressed to change my habits.
>>
>>24115030
Because if you don't you get nowhere.
>>
Does anyone go to Uni of Toronto Scarborough and wants to lift or something? Centennial campus is close by too if you go there.

I want to start but I don't know what I'm doing. Preferably /co/ hobbies pls, I hope you don't mind that I'm bad at talking to new people.
>>
So that if someone asks me I can say that i have done that
>>
>>24117635
Man, that's so spot on for me at the moment. I was trying to do the same thing today, just couldn't.

I'm starting to believe that Berserk quote. "Man has no control even over his own will." That's why I feel like I need to stop trying so hard and let the willpower come to me.
>>
>>24117559
I like to watch trashy daytime TV on YouTube like Dr Phil and Maury. Sometimes I also paint or write.
>>
Because if I don't, people will figure out there's something wrong with me and try and get me help, like a psychiatrist or something shitty. That's the last thing I want to be doing at 20 years old.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.