[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone please remind me why ''rape''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: smug.png (126 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
126 KB, 500x264
can someone please remind me why ''rape'' is illegal again?

They already take hundreds of dicks nowadays, what difference does 1 more make?
And most of the time women enjoy being raped anyways.
>>
Sage goes in all fields
>>
I'm sure I'm going to be called tumblr but as someone who has worked with troubled youth for years, many of which are girls that were raped when they were younger, it's impossible to compherhend just how much it fucks them up later in life.

It might not seem big, it's just another dick, lots of these girls love sex and have lots of it. I can't say I understand it completely but when girls are raped it seems to break them in more ways then you could ever think. It permanently scars their mind and affects every relationship they will have in the future.
I'm talking about actual like forceful rape too.
>>
>>24114999
ok roastie, you know there is a website were you can even downvote posts so you never have to see a post that disagrees with you again. Reddit it was called i believe, maybe you should check it out
>>
>>24115125
>someone doesn't agree with me and like my shitpost so therefore he is from Reddit
>>
>>24114979
owtheedge.jpg
>>
>>24115168

sup roastie
>>
>>24115168
you learn fast roastie
how is your first day here on this site
>>
>>24115200
>someone with another opinion than me does it to be edgy
counterarguments provided: 0
>>
>>24115252
>still edgy
who you are trying to convince here?
>>
>>24115293
>still 0 arguments

who are you trying to convince here?
>>
>>24115219
>>24115223
>first day on site
Coming from the faggot that gets mad at sage goddamn roodypoo
>>
>>24115406
thanks roastie, now i can bump my own thread
>>
>>24114979
are you retarded or something?
>>
>>24114979
You can help rapists. Just open your arse.
>>
>>24115445
>not being a kek who puts women on a pedestal is being retarded now
>>
>>24115486
im a guy tho, faggotry should be punishable even if its with ''consent''
>>
File: no.png (158 KB, 668x264) Image search: [Google]
no.png
158 KB, 668x264
>>24114979
because you're ugly, and they don't like ugly frogs.
>>
>>24115528
>caring about what girls like
top c.u.c.k.
>>
>>24115555
But you're the one caring about it. I'm just analyzing your situation.
>>
>>24115573
i care about retarded laws that don't make sense, not the opinion of women
>>
>>24115494
I think it was the bit where you asked why rape is illegal that made him think you're retarded
>>
>>24115797
exactly, stop putting women and their ''consent'' on a pedestal you fucking beta
Rape used to be illegal because in the past a woman was seen as property of her husband or father, and by rape you were robbing her of her purity. Now that this is no longer the case, and women fuck around like its their ast day on earth, what negative consequences does rape have if she doesn't get pregnant or an std?
>>
>>24115592
i get it bro. men aren't men anymore because of all these restrictions by the state. it's frustrating when all you want is a real man to hold you down and dominate you, jamming his dick through your anus without asking if it's ok. i mean your anus already takes hundreds of dicks nowadays, what difference does 1 more make? and most of the time you enjoy being raped anyways. rape laws really put a damper on your sex life.
>>
>>24116157
we get it, you're dumb. Now fuck off.
>>
>>24114979
its only rape if a ugly guy does it
>>
>>24116302
it's more likely to be rape if it's an ugly guy, sure. that's because rape is when you have sex with a woman against her will, and women are more willing to have sex with more desirable men. does that make you very very sad?
>>
>>24116281
Another butthurt roastie
exactly, if i were some fag that would take hundreds of dicks daily, i shouldn't complain about one more. Just like you shouldn't complain about dick #689 because i didn't want to spend a fortune on you and being your little personal entertainer until you deemed me ''worthy'' enough.

>>24116288
> a roastie defending beta normie telling me to fuck out off r9k

oh how times have changed
>>
>>24116349
if even literal 0/10 women refuse to settle for anything less then a 11/10 Chad, yes that makes me ''very very sad''
>>
>>24116558
ok. sorry life didn't turn out to be the fairy tale you were promised at age 5. i like the laws that say we can't put parts of our body into other people's bodies without their consent. seems like it goes along with the spirit of a safe society.
>>24116471
cool memes, but that's kind of the deal. sex happens inside of a woman's body, so she gets to decide who's invited. it's like if you were having a party, and some strangers came up to the door, being rowdy and smelling like feces, and demanded to be let in. wouldn't you like some say in the matter? this is like that, but way more intimate. those strangers have forced their way into your party and now they want to enter your body. should they be allowed to just because they want to? naaaah. face it crybaby, you're a smelly stranger, and nobody wants you in her party. you can take a shower and stop being such an asshole, or you can shout into the dark about how the government should allow an open-door policy, where everyone is allowed to go in and out of any houses and vaginas they please. sounds like a fun scenario, i think you're making the right decision.
>>
File: 1446507908573.jpg (39 KB, 319x441) Image search: [Google]
1446507908573.jpg
39 KB, 319x441
>>24116744
>you will never dox this anon and rape her to death
>>
>>24114979
I agree. I just want to jam my cock down your throat, and break your legs and keep you as my faggy dickboy slave.
>>
>>24116744
>ok. sorry life didn't turn out to be the fairy tale you were promised at age 5. i like the laws that say we can't put parts of our body into other people's bodies without their consent. seems like it goes along with the spirit of a safe society

Funny how women are so supposed inequality, unless they are the ones benefitting from it
You really think its normal that women who are literal genetic garbage deserve only the best of the best?

>cool memes, but that's kind of the deal. sex happens inside of a woman's body, so she gets to decide who's invited. it's like if you were having a party, and some strangers came up to the door, being rowdy and smelling like feces, and demanded to be let in. wouldn't you like some say in the matter? this is like that, but way more intimate. those strangers have forced their way into your party and now they want to enter your body. should they be allowed to just because they want to? naaaah. face it crybaby, you're a smelly stranger, and nobody wants you in her party. you can take a shower and stop being such an asshole, or you can shout into the dark about how the government should allow an open-door policy, where everyone is allowed to go in and out of any houses and vaginas they please. sounds like a fun scenario, i think you're making the right decision.

If you seriously believe believe the only thing a guy needs to do is ''shower and stop being an asshole'' then you are even more delusional than i thought.
People should deserve someone in their own league, but seeing your a roastie, unable to see others viewpoints, you probably won't find a flaw in this woman-worshipping system
>>
>>24117053
faggotry should be punnished with death tho, even if its with ''consent''
stop making me repeat myself
>>
>>24117126
i can't believe you're trying to make an argument about fairness and equality instead of admitting that you're a whiny asshole who wants to assault people without repercussions. let me dumb this down a little further for you:
equality: women should decide who is allowed to touch and penetrate their bodies. men should also decide who is allowed to touch and penetrate their bodies. this is agreed upon pretty universally and it's not a law that will go away.
equality does not mean you get whatever you want simply because you see other people getting it. children whine about this the same way you are right now until they learn how embarrassing it is, usually sometime during pre-adolescence. how about property? think we should be allowed to get out of our cars at stop lights and forcibly trade with people who have nicer cars? and the police should respond by saying "oh well, you had something he wanted. it's only fair that he should get it too."
maybe women are pickier than men. maybe that's because the consequences of sex are a lot higher for women. maybe it's not. either way, you're not good enough for the women you want, and you think society should take care of it for you? rig the rules so it's easier for you? how is that equality?

>unable to see others [sic] viewpoints
you think that your desire to choose what slides along your dick to give you an orgasm is more important that another person's desire not to have something jammed into her body against her will. you're a joke.
>>
>>24117656
>women should decide who is allowed to touch and penetrate their bodies. men should also decide who is allowed to touch and penetrate their bodies
Protip: men don't act like whiny babies when they get 'raped'' by women, and nobody cares when that happens

>children whine about this the same way you are right now until they learn how embarrassing it is
a women telling someone about whining like a child when they do not get their way, oh the irony
Yeah, its not like women have their own ideology that solely revolves around whining about every little inconvenience they face in their first world privileged life

> think we should be allowed to get out of our cars at stop lights and forcibly trade with people who have nicer cars

except you lose actual material property by getting your car taken away, you don't lose anithing from taking 1 more dick while taking millions of others

>maybe women are pickier than men. maybe that's because the consequences of sex are a lot higher for women. maybe it's not. either way, you're not good enough for the women you want, and you think society should take care of it for you? rig the rules so it's easier for you? how is that equality?

You wanna know the reason why women are pickier? Its because we live in a society that puts them on a pedestal and allows them to be.
Women can fuck around all they want with 10/10 Chads, while completely ignoring guys in their own league, only to come back to those guys when they are used up and can't attract the alpha guys anymore, completely fuking the guy over out off his money
I wouldn't be against rape being illegal if it were a society in which women were actually worth a damn. but we live in a society in which women get by on deception.
If you think those kind of women deserve to be protected against ''rape'' (sex with a guy that isn't a 10/10) then you are either the king of c.u.c.k.s or a used up roasty yourself.

Protection from ''rape'' is something that needs to be deserved
>>
File: 1426196818194.jpg (76 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1426196818194.jpg
76 KB, 349x356
>>24114979
This shouldn't be a problem faggot
protip: if you raped her and she still feels confident enough to go to the police and report you, you did it wrong
>>
>>24114979
rape goes both way friendo. get you in an alley and fuck your ass bloody and make you suck it. get that shit up on worldstar.
>>
>>24118514

why don't you read the rest of the thread first gayboy.
>>24117158
>>24115515

And no, no men would have a problem getting raped by a woman
>>
Please use a condom and some lube when you rape.
>>
>>24118182
Or, you know, a chad...
Protip: if the woman can get a 10/10 guy, shes out of your league regardless of how she feels. And also the previous guy said you should have the right to decide what penetrates your body. I dont see you happily taking dick. But who am I kidding? This id all b8 anyways.
>>
>>24119405
Might as well not rape.
>>
>>24118597
it's funny how intensely you do not understand.
people are talking about your anus being raped because you're proposing that women should not be protected from rape, and they're trying to help you relate to how it might feel to have your body penetrated against your will. they're not trying to poke holes in your proposal. obviously in your fantasy land you can make up whatever provisions you want. since you apparently are unable to relate to the feelings of others, how about this? what if an obese old homeless woman with years of old feces smattered about her anus and cunt corners you in the subway, pins you to the wall, and forces your face and dick into her shit-filled vagina? if a policeman walked by, would you want his assistance?
>inb4 duhhhh she thinks she deserves 10/10 chad
>>
>>24120307
Its funny how intensely you don't understand
i dont enjoy getting fucked by men
women do enjoy getting fucked by men, unless they are lesbian or want to save their virginity
>>
>>24119697
protip: every woman can get a 10/10 guy, or at least a 8/10 guy for a quick fuck
>>
>>24121064
women apparently don't enjoy getting fucked by you. so much so that you're asking the state to step in and help you out. are you not a man?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.