[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are pathetic. Almost all of you are fat and disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0023.jpg (239 KB, 900x1024) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0023.jpg
239 KB, 900x1024
You guys are pathetic. Almost all of you are fat and disgusting losers. At least I'm a built loser.

Get off your asses and try to make yourself into something. It'll give you confidence.

>tfw brimming with confidence but am still a virgin

At least I have something.
>>
>butt is flat

you haven't got off your ass yet
>>
>you almost all are fat
Nice projection skinnyfat faggot
>>
Meh

Food for the robot
>>
>"built"
>literally skinnyfat
maybe girls dont wanna fuck you because chad knows how to be confident without looking like an asshole
>>
>skinnyfat manlet
>brimming with confidence
lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 620x876
>>24114906
Wow I take it back some people actually fell for this bait before I could even respond with meh

Shows how much I fucking know
>>
>>24114875
>implying /fit/ body removes autismo
>>
Big deal. You've been lifting been for a week and all you have to show for it is skinnyfat.
>>
>built

you don't even look like you lift

if you started trying to talk to me about fitness I would just nod politely but be having a nice kek in my head imagining you struggling to put up a 180 lb bench press or 100 lb overhead press and then acting like you're a badass when you do it (if you even succeed)
>>
>just lift xDDDD
kill yourself my man desu sempai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.