[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask someone who fucked up their hand at work anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: rip (2).jpg (635 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
rip (2).jpg
635 KB, 810x1080
ask someone who fucked up their hand at work anything
>>
>>24114779

Please type a long, multiparagraph post about how it happened using only your good hand
>>
do you wish you were NEET now?
>>
smooth move ex lax
>>
>>24114779

how many fingers did you lose
>>
>>24114909
i use my pinky and my right hsnd now
>>24115156
I will be soon but rich one
>>24115207
none, I cut two tendons in half, my index and ring. i need to go for surgery thid week
>>
>>24114779
>when you finger your bitch and find out it's that time of the month
>>
>>24114779
Type the story+
>>
what were you doing? what is your job?
>>
>>24114779
Fuck off you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>24115236

> none, I cut two tendons in half

Ok, how?
>>
File: DSC_0192.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0192.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
That reminds me of the one time I cut myself on a glass pane. Left index and middle finger got a tiny bit of flesh cut off, I was bleeding like crazy. Funny thing is, I didn't even feel it. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of the fresh wound.
>>
>>24115253
>>24115261
>>24115275
>be server
>its busy as fuck
>you're going to do everything and help everyone out
>I wasn't even trained on this station
>go to get glasses to fill up ice cream
>hand slippery from ice cresm
>slip a bit and crush glasses together trying to get them from falling
>My hand is cut open down to the bonr
>"WHAT THE FUCK I CAN SEE HIS BONE"
>I just stsnd theree in shock
>go to hospitsl
>boss trying to make it out like i was responsible for it

oddly enough it didn't hurt. what did hurt was the 5 hours of stitches and numbing
>>
>>24115392

Who stitched you?

I wouldn't touch an open wound with tendon damage unless I'm an Orthopedist.
>>
>>24115431
Just an ER worker. they said they weren't authorized to do it and i have to go see a specific hand surgen. they'll just cut it open again they said
>>
>>24115478

> they said they weren't authorized to do it

Exactly. You're not supposed to touch that shit as a regular M.D. Well, at least now you know you can press charges anytime if you want and will most likely win. Free money.
>>
>>24115299
that's cuz it was very sharp
>>
sue everyone
>>
Huh, that's funny. My coworkers made me go to the hospital yesterday, too. I was throwing up blood.
>>
>>24115593
I guess. I still felt no pain even after that, though. I'm saying even after the cut happened, when I was already waiting for the cab to the clinic so I could bandage the whole thing up, I felt no pain. In the following days, I felt no pain nor soreness. I just sort of had a bit of finger missing and the only issue was the huge bandages around my fingers, which were unwieldy as hell.
>>
>>24115680
what was wrong?
>>
>>24115680
too much dick to the back of the throat?
>>
at least you will have a scar to impress the laydeez :^)
>>
>slippery hands from icecream
>even a child knows something like a glass can easily slip out your hand in this scenario
>not wiping the water/ice off hands
>SUE THEM!!

>MD not authorised to operate on tendons
>stitches it up so he doesn't bleed to death
>SUE THEM!!

Jesus christ. Take some responsibility instead of putting it down to training and use some common sense. Were you trained to use your fucking head as a child?
>>
>>24115392
Sue the company, get a lawyer, a expensive one, this is your oportunity to get easy money

Not so easy since you fucked up your hand, but you still can do it

It's your chance anon
>>
>>24116039
>>MD not authorised to operate on tendons
>>stitches it up so he doesn't bleed to death
>>SUE THEM!!
where did i say that at all

>forcing me to do a job i'm not trained in
>its my fault
come on lad
>>
File: 1444195155653.png (664 KB, 699x691) Image search: [Google]
1444195155653.png
664 KB, 699x691
>>24116085
>having to be trained to use a fucking ice cream machine

m8.
>>
>>24114779
what kind of workers comp are you gonna get?
>>
>>24116085
>where did i say that at all
You didn't, some other guy did though

>>24116448
Not even that, he wants to blame someone else because he handled a pair of glasses with slippery fucking hands.

At least ADMIT that's what you're doing, OP. If anything I support you wanting to get extra money off your boss who you're making rich, but just don't lie to us.
>>
>>24116625
>he wants to blame someone else because he handled a pair of glasses with slippery fucking hands.

He needs specific training to handle dangerous workplace equipment such as glasses!
>>
u ok m8
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.