[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. What are your experiences with bullying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_93.png (375 KB, 490x855) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_93.png
375 KB, 490x855
Hey robots.
What are your experiences with bullying?
>>
People gave me shit for being slightly different colored when I was really young but I started kicking asses and ended up being way worse than they ever were
>>
>>24114273
Never got bullied, but no one wanted to be my friend and everyone just ignored me so I guess it's just as bad..
>>
>>24114273
>imagined we were living in nazi germany
>and i could report these people to hitler

my god this was actually a quite funny statement.
>>
I was 210 lbs in highschool, and knew nothing of fashion or how to wear my hair. Ended up that I would 9 times out of 10 look like a complete loser, and the other 10% of the time would look like shit warmed over, so needless to say I got made fun of a lot. I wasn't really a pussy though, and never took shit from people. Though that usually just meant insulting them or generally talking back, which only made it worse because I didn't have the physical strength to back myself up.

Never really got "beat up". Got punched in the face on many occasions, but usually only the blacks would resort to physical abuse, and they were generally too busy fighting each other to pay attention to me.
>>
I have red hair, so I was always the easy target for bullies.
My mom gave me shitty normie advice like "just ignore them they'll lose interest if you don't react" which only led to them targeting me even more.
I just took any verbal abuse they could hurl at me, and any attempt at retort was laughed off like I was stupid and wrong for retaliating.
I never got beat up though, I fought back physically once they escalated it to that point.
I still had friends in school though, so it wasn't all bad.
>>
File: not make sense.jpg (57 KB, 480x464) Image search: [Google]
not make sense.jpg
57 KB, 480x464
>>24114273

Got bullied, defended myself from the force that was initiated upon me, which somehow made me the bad guy.
>>
File: 1444700345504.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1444700345504.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>24115190
aw crap not again
>>
Was bullied for 3 years, cause accidently told someone, that im jewish.
Feels bad man
>>
>>24114273
im white and went to school in nyc. I can relate with the guy in the picture. If you're white in nyc you'll get bullied.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>24114273
While I was in school, I thought that I was being bullied, and I got into few fights too. I did befriend one my "bullies" though, and he was in the end, pretty swell guy, with just got angry very easily.
Only in later life, did I finally realize that the "bullying" I received was by a large part, just kids that age being rude little shits to one another in general, and repercussions of my own, shitty behavior towards others. For example, I uses to tease and annoy the guy I eventually befriended a lot, which made him mad, and as a result, he roughed me up often, which I perceived as bullying. I was also in general, an arrogant know it all jackass who intentionally insulted other people and acted like a jerk, but at the time, I was too far up my own ass to realize what a little shithead I was being.

In the end, I never was really bullied. It was just my own perception of the situation, where everyone was being shitheads towards everyone else.
>>
>>24114273
>paper balls thrown at the back of my head
>gum and other food items getting thrown and stuck in my hair
>called a faggot on my walk home
>ridiculed for walking without swinging
>ridiculed for walking and swinging my arms to much
>spreading rumors that the reason I had no friends was because I was mentally ill
>>
File: 1441817869119.gif (918 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1441817869119.gif
918 KB, 500x281
>>24114273
I was bullied since I was 3, combined with being beaten by my dad on an early age aswell, until I finished highschool. It made me depressed, lost all trust in humans around me and I constantly isolate myself from people I think are my friends. Usual Beta stuff. The worst I had was being beaten by 15 people at the same time for about 10 minutes or so.
>>
Mostly verbal but I have to use crutches to get around and I've had people push me over or take them from me. Also had people grab me and try to me me around fast, or feel me up. Oh and sometimes people used to throw stuff at me, like food.
>>
>>24114273
Since I was a little kid one sucker tried to kill me. Once he almost succeeded, in the pool. But I grew up and confronted him. He fears me now.
>>
File: 1433988675012.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1433988675012.png
304 KB, 722x768
>>24117385

Ouch. No arm swing though?
>>
I got bullied mildly. See I was short, well I still am short(5'10"), but when I was about 12 I was significantly smaller than other boys. That lead to a group of girls beating me up repeatedly, since at that age the strength difference is not as significant, there was more of them and as I said, I was a manlet. Anyways after that lots of groups tried to beat me up. It was nothing major, broken nose/head couple of times. Had to wear long sleeves all the time to cover the bruises on my arms. Had all my pens, rulers everything destroyed very often. I actually used massive carpenter pencil that was hard to destroy, for some time I even used a piece of lead to write. I know it sounds really strange, but I found these rods kinda pencil shaped of lead, so I sharpened them and it was like writing with a silver pencil. Obviously that only lasted until everyone found out how easy is it to bend lead oh and also until I found it's carcinogenic. Anyways I digress.

Worst part of bullying was when changing for gym class the guys would beat me up and throw me into girls locker room wearing just my underwear or sometimes t-shirt. Obviously girls found that really amusing. Well that I'm just assuming from how much they laughed at me every single time. It stopped after a few months though. Funniest thing was when once a teacher caught me in there and ALL the girls took Chads side and told the teacher I was annoying them. I even got in trouble for that.

Boy that kinda helps getting it out(not really but still). I've got more if anyone is interested.
>>
>>24117908
It's really common for the weird kids to swing their arms strangely. Also reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za1XVgQhsJU
>>
>>24114273
bullied everyday in school, because I was one of the few non-whites.

I was also just a shy and introverted child as well, so I was an incredibly easy target.
>>
>>24114273
I was bullied a bit in grade school. I'm able to fit in with normies now though, so I bully losers. If you're a robot loser from Gurnee, IL or go to uni in Toronto, I've probably made fun of you as long as you look outwardly weird.
>>
>>24117950
Post more. 5'10" isn't short btw.
>>
>>24118591
Another thing, we had these chairs where you could lie underneath, inbetween the legs. And when you put like three of the chairs in a line and someone was underneath there was no way to get out of there(if people sat on these chairs). That was really bad, they'd always take a sponge or this piece of cloth we used to clean the blackboard. Soak it in water and hold it on my face. It was really unpleasant, kinda like drowning. Also when I was in high school and the edgy kids would talk about waterboarding, they were REALLY surprised I knew that much about it.

Also one of the kids who bullied me was this gypsy guy who was like two years older than everyone else because he was dumb shit and couldn't pass 8th grade. He was pretty vicious and big too, he'd punch me in the face whenever he saw me. Most teachers didn't really do shit even if they saw it since gypsies have big families and could slash your tires, etc. So no one dared to say shit. I wonder what happened to that guy.
>>
where are the other three pictures I wanna read em
>>
>>24114470
Josh?
My comment is most definately original you faggot robot
>>
>>24118689
Are you Romanian ?
>>
>>24120177
Nope. Central european slav country. But I guess I understand why you ask. My middle school was pretty well known for being shitty. My cousin, in one of classes a girl pissed off one of the bullies so he hit her in the head with a hammer in full force. Apparently she just collapsed to the ground, but from what I know she survived.
>>
>>24117950
>>24120271
what are your fetishes?
>>
>>24120271
Yeah I asked because of the gypsy, I was at school in Romania but non of that shit in my school happened, there was some bullying, but just the typical little stuff to which if you respond the bullying stops. I have 2 friends who went to a school mostly made of gypsies I think they got slapped and stuff like that but no hammer and shit. Your school sounds brutal desu, why didn't you ask your parents to change it ?
>>
>>24114273
This one time some short fat kid a year younger than me called me a jew because I have a crooked nose. I ignored it at first but he continued days later, so I just tripped him in hallway passing by him one day. Didn't bother me after that.
>>
I was bullied since when I had 7 years old to 17 years old. Guys had the habit to throw all garbage where I sat. Sometimes they punched or kicked me. I was a victim because my surname, being short, shy for a grill and having good grades. They also theft me my school materials, and spit out to me. With others grills things were bad too, because they always called me to say hurtful things, offensive nicknames, treat me badly and I had to fight with them. The ponnacle of this was when one guy tried to grope me and they forced me to take out my clothes in front of everyone... Now I cannot talk easily with people, and I want to get my revenge, but I don't know how. They did great damage to my esteem and I am in border of insanity. I hate life.
>>
>>24118332
Then you're an asshole.
>>
Bullying sucks. I've accepted it as a part of life. But its made me stronger. I'm not scared to fight back and defend myself
>>
>>24120505
Do you want to go out with me?
>>
>>24118332
>nonwhite
>bullied in school
did you grow up in reconstruction-era Mississippi?
>>
>>24114273
I got bullied violently when kid then I bullied some others guys when I was older.
>>
>>24120319
Nothing really major. Nothing like femdom, kekoldry or any of that shit if you mean that. If anything sadistic shit is much closer to home.

>>24120393
Well it wasn't only gypsy school. Just some of the pupils were gypsies and they were cunts, but then again so were some of the other kids. Honestly sometimes I'm surprised what people here consider to be bullying. But I guess a guy who got waterboarded in middleschool has his standards kinda skewed.
>>
>>24120666
Mirin your edgy trips, are you ok now ? Do you study, have a job ? Again why didn't you ask your parents to change schools
>>
File: 1446694489387.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1446694489387.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>24114273
> get bullied for over six months on the bus by Korean shit head
> eventually escalates to being physically harmed
> one day get punched in the back of the head
> I'm done with this shit
> grab violin case and begin bludgeoning the the gook
> black eye, bruising, even tore his nose open
> find out in senior year of High school people referred to me as the gook slayer, and I hadn't put up with bullying due to said incident over 7 years back

Just attack them physically and don't stop till they go limp or someone makes you stop
>>
>>24120840
Yeah the bullying actually stopped believe it or not. I was smart. I had As/Bs without any effort at all so a group of guys from my village eventually took me under their wings. It was kinda like in prison where a guy is someones bitch for protection. Except obviously I wasn't getting assraped, but had to do their homeworks. On the other hand whoever laid their hand on me after that got beaten up. Funny thing is these guys eventually they started treating me as friend, I went out with them and all but I never considered them friends and when I left for high school I stopped talking to them because to me, there wasn't much difference between them and rest of the cunts that beat me. Only I was useful to one group and not the others.

Also the teachers didn't care much, they didn't seem to care. They knew but it was easier to ignore it whenever someone was getting bullied. So if I just came out to my parents I'd just look like a retard, or that's what I thought. I always considered myself weak for being bullied and asking to leave the school seemed like being even weaker to me. I've always been stubborn for my own bad.
>>
>tfw the worst bullying in my school district was someone calling you a fag
>>
>>24118348
Jesus Christ, I thought I was the only robot from Gurnee
>>
>>24120904
I'm Korean too and you did good.

Shitheads like him put a bad name for the general. Not all gooks are shitheads. Nothin but respect for you.
>>
Can I see the comments on that? I'm surprised to see how normans react.
>>
>>24121015
I'm glad that you found that group, remember that you also used them for your benefits, my school wasn't to bad but maybe it could have been worse, lucky I was childhood friends with the Chad in my class, and in Highschool I got strong enough to the point I wanted to fight everyone who tried to bully me.It was nice because I was keking at other classmates getting bullied but at the same time I was spending time with them too. You are on common ground with anyone when you let them know you can snap any minute.
>>
>throw paper at me once
>get a fucking desk to the face
i bet they wouldn't disturb him anymore
>>
>>24121469
I don't know what kind of bullies you dealt with, but at my school they'd just wait to beat your ass after class for something like that. I never really got bullied because I was big and I was good at talking shit. You can establish that you're not to be fucked with without losing your shit all the time.
>>
>>24121262
I'm not there anymore. I go to uni in Toronto. You still there?
>>
>>24120563
Enjoy your report to Hitler
>>
>>24114273
>got bullied in high school
>got pushed by 2 groups of chads at one night while on a concert

I don't know why they do this, I dont look like a creep, normal bmi. I have fairly manly-non-baby looking face, but being a manlet seems to be a magnet for chads to bully you.
>>
File: nazi_pepe.png (228 KB, 384x626) Image search: [Google]
nazi_pepe.png
228 KB, 384x626
>>24121361

Probably a bunch of "Just be yourself" shit from normies who were bullies when they were kids and "Wow that racist deserved it" from libkuks
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.