[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the closest thing you had to a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1443537960971.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1443537960971.png
57 KB, 600x434
For me is girl I chatted for one month.
>I met her at the app call whisper(don't remmber exactly how)
>We talk little bit at the app and then move to whatsapp
>We talk more and send pics of each other(Although she send me shity quality pictures from shit angle so I it's harder to understand how she look, her best picture of her it's the profile picture but it's from year ago) overall she is 6/10
>she send me voice recording I her send her.(I likerd her voice)
>all that thing is last for 2 weeks and ended quick.
>I noticed she is replying short answers and don't Initiative conversations and that end like that.
all this heppen 2 months ago.

I now realise this is to closest thing I had to a gf.

>inb4 nice blog
>>
bump ( . )( . ) 090897
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 500x442
>>24114245
My gf and my ex-gf
>>
Had two grills (one I went to school with and a co-worker) with whom I regularly chatted on whatsapp (nearly daily).
Ended up getting friendzoned both times.
>>
last bump
>tfw your thread is dead
>>
I had a qt Bulgarian online friend I used to play games and chat with all day.

Too bad she turned out to be a hoe.
>>
>>24114245
A orca fat gf.
>>
female cat
>>
>>24114245
Similar situation here except we lasted for 3 months went well we skyped all the time when she was free then in September when she left for college it started to get less and less frequent. Figured she found someone else then yesterday she admitted that she did.

towards the end of it she told me how it wouldn't of worked and she never really liked me like that, fucking hurts man.
>>
>>24116494
I never really got emotionaly attched to her go when it stoped it didn't hurt me. it was nice to talk to her tho.
>>
fat ugly chick who stalked me (stare at me in lecture, follow me, call me - don't know how she got my number).
she was being physically abused by her 30 something bf and wanted me to save her from her shitty relationship (apparently my friend once joked about me liking her and her mates took it seriously).
>nope.jpeg
she kept this up for 6 months then failed her exams so i didn't have to put up with her shit anymore.
funny thing was her friends kept ask me why i wouldn't and said what i was doing was out of order (like being stalked by a fatty isn't, i told her very clearly i'm not interested).

>tfw you realise this is you potential
>>
File: 856875634.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
856875634.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>24114245
>literally my mom
>>
File: 1358559861199.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1358559861199.gif
233 KB, 500x275
>be me
>sophomore year
>summer before school started
>girl on the cross country team is super cute
>think about her every day
>do morning runs with her
>ask her out
>it goes ok
>we both go to this xc summer camp thing
>kiss
>go to lake together
>basically a week of hnnngg.png
>last day of camp hug her hard
>move literally the day after that
>never see her again
>learn a couple months later she's dating my best friend
>meanwhile i'm in a hospital for attempting suicide
>it's been 10 years since this happened
>still closest i've ever gotten to a gf
brb gonna drink and cry myself to sleep
>>
Well I've had an actual gf, but before I met her I started talking to this girl on kik. We'd talk all day every day for three months. Whoever was up in the morning would send a good morning text and we'd talk all day from there. When we weren't in class or working we'd sync up shit to watch on Netflix and text each other so it was like we were watching it together.

We did live really close to each other so we met up a few times and it was fun, but clearly she wasn't into me romantically so we stopped hanging out.

Anyway then I got a real gf who was awesome and cute.
>>
2 internet gfs
There's this one chubby BPD girl who lives around 5 hours away who's obsessed with me. Though I'm not really attracted to her and I don't want to deal with the crazy
>>
>>24117628

How to find crazy girls to be obsessed with you, thank.
>>
>>24117413
what do you mean?, how is it literally your mom?

>>24117556
I am sure you can get new girl, you kind of have experience.
>>
>be 18 started uni
>be lonely try getting a gf
>try online dating
>get girl that has 6.5/10 face doesn't show anything else
>meet up
>literal landwhale
>keeps on showing me her dogs butthole and laughing
>stay till 8:30 pm and make up excuse
>run with all intention of never seeing her again
>>
>>24117669
They're all over the internet. I used to play this MMO and it was filled with crazy and/or fat girls
>>
>>24117673
idk man, in the decade since girls have actively ignored me or gone out of their way to not be around me. i think i did something wrong? i mean i still work out and stuff and i think im not that ugly but maybe it's something only college stacies can pick up on.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.