[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who semi-NEET here? I do an easy job 15-20 hours a week. I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 1430254429502.jpg (282 KB, 800x506) Image search: [Google]
1430254429502.jpg
282 KB, 800x506
Who semi-NEET here? I do an easy job 15-20 hours a week. I get enough money out of it since I still live at home and have loads of time to shitpost as well. I just tell people I work 35 hours so I'm not shunned by society either. Working is actually pretty cool if you know you can go home in 3 - 4 hours.
>>
What will you do when your parents die and you gotta pay the bills for the house?
>>
>>24114066
The credit will be paid off by then. I will only have to pay a little bit for electricity/heating. Also, I can work more hours anytime should I need money
>>
Buuuruump
>>
yeah i work 4 hours a day from home its pretty good
>>
I work 5 hours a day.

2 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

I also get lots of time off.

Still live with my parents so I can easily live off of what I make.
>>
>>24114055
I want this

>Been unemployed for 6 years or so
>Get autismbux
>Really want to work
>Only jobs I find is 40 to 50 hours of heavy shit work I know im gonna quit within a week as this happened alot in the past

ffs just gimme something chill for 6 hours a day 5 days a week

30 hours a week is chill af
>>
>>24115327
So what kind of jobs do this?

I literally dont wanna be away from home for 12 hours a day this shit fucks me up and im gonna quit it within a day or 2
>>
>>24114055
Just got a job 2 and a half days a week, with four full days off in a row every week. So it's like I'm 4/7ths neet now
>>
>>24115429
what kind of job where do you find shit thats not fulltime?
>>
>work EZ data processing job
>program is web-based so I do it from home in my sweat pants
>get paid salary for 20 hours a week but I type 100+wpm so I only actually work like 5

hit the jackpot to be honest
>>
>>24115529
how do you get a job like this ?

im also a fast and good typer i want this
>>
>>24115601

connections unfortunately. I know a guy in the company. He said that if they had decided to hire for my position normally, they would have expected multiple hundreds of applications.
>>
>>24114055
"semi-NEET" seems like somewhat of a misleading term to me, but I understand what you mean by it. I'd personally call a person like that an underachiever or something like that. These kinds of people were common before being NEET became common. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it used to be much easier to just jump into a jump, hop jobs when necessary etc. Nowadays it's such a huge production even to just get a crappy part-time job that it turns off a lot of NEETs who would gladly be "semi-NEET" if it weren't such a ridiculous pain to just get a basic job. That's the case for me at least.
>>
>>24115663
ok lucky bastard enjoy your thing
>>
I work 0-2 hours a day from home and I make $300+ a day. My semi-NEET life is ideal. Still depressed though.
>>
>>24115679
>jump into a jump
Jump into a job, rather.

>>24115529
>>24115663
Yeah, this is my problem. I'd absolutely love to do what you do, but it's basically impossible without a connection.
>>
>>24115698
Could you possibly tell us what you do and how to get into it ourselves?
>>
There's no such thing as a "semi-NEET", you shithead. You're either a NEET, or you're not.
>>
>>24115723
I've answered this a few times before on r9k but it's basically affiliate marketing. Mainly I provide app installs for large companies like McDonalds, Walgreens, Alibaba, Twitter etc and they pay me for every app that gets installed through my link.

I drive traffic to the apps by locking things with a content locker and driving traffic to my websites through SEO and Social media.

It's hard to start out because nobody will tell you exactly what to do, including me, because that will just be more competition. You're gonna have to think of something yourself. It's therefore also pretty hard work to get started.

If you do wanna get into it I recommend reading blackhatworld.com though and get some ideas.
>>
>>24115821
So basically you're tricking people into installing shady apps for huge, greedy, evil corporations?

Damn, that sounds like soul-crushing, evil work. I understand that it's extremely hard to make a penny without doing something evil, believe me, I just can't help but feel I'd rather let myself die than sell my soul like that.
>>
>>24115911
Yes :^)

You would rather die than make people install a free app that they can delete a minute after and get paid $10k+ a month for it? I personally don't see the harm in it and I would definitely not call it "evil" but I guess we have different morals then.
>>
>>24116155
Are you aware of how much spying on people and selling of personal data that almost all large corporations do? This is the root of the problem, and yes, it's incredibly evil.

Maybe you're just not quite aware of how much actually goes on, but I've seen some shit. I try to limit what I do on the internet, and try to buy products in the least evil way possible, etc. but no matter what I do or anyone does we're all giving in to evil just to live our lives. Every day I have to choose between doing a little bit of evil just to stay alive and sane or offing myself because those are the only two options.
>>
>>24116283

I guess, but do you honestly think that the people that I target do not already have apps from huge companies like Facebook etc on their device already? All their data is already being collected anyway, what difference does it make if they install a McDonalds app only to uninstall it a few moments after.

The reason these companies buy the app installs is because the rankings in the app store are partially determined by how many people have installed their app. Which is also why a lot of new app producers that are not such large companies buy app installs.

I also don't really care about being "evil" especially with the amount of REALLY evil stuff that is already going on.

If you make me choose between tricking people to install a free app that they can uninstall whenever they want and making $300+ daily for it or getting a normal job that pays A LOT less (where arguably much more evil shit happens) I will pick the former every time.
>>
I work 16 hours a week, in 2 days a week. Pretty awesome having a 5 day long weekend, and I make enough money to pay rent to mum, car insurance and still buy all the things I want.

I work with my mum though so I'm literally just in a comfy but stopgap dead-end job at a company that's probably going to fall apart in a couple of years. She pretty much gave the job to me to stop me being a NEET and stop me from killing myself.

I'm being kicked out in less than a year, though. Her and my stepdad are buying a new house together, but I fucking hate him so I don't want to go with them. Therefore I can't live this comfy life forever and at some point I have to either work more hours or find another job since housing prices in my area are absolutely ridiculous, even for a shitty studio apartment.
>>
>>24116488
Of course I know that the "victims" are part of the problem because they allow the evil to go on with their ignorance or carelessness, but that doesn't excuse the evil doers. Like I said in a previous post it's basically impossible to live without giving in to the evil to some degree. The evil doers and the stupid masses both make it impossible for a person to actually live a good, honest life.

In the scheme of things, you're probably still less evil than the average person, but evil nonetheless. I'm evil as well. I said before that I try to limit my evil, and as a NEET I obviously don't work an evil job, but my dad has to work an evil job just to support us so that's basically just as bad albeit indirect.
>>
>>24116764
So pretty much everything is evil? What is not evil in your opinion? How could someone live a live that is not evil? Would they have to move somewhere remote and farm or something? Could they then raise lifestock and kill it for food or would that be considered evil as well?

I'm not judging you man but if you really consider pretty much everything evil that must be pretty shitty.
>>
>>24115679
For me it was easier to get a part time job than to get neetbux.
>>
>>24116925
A company could manufacture a product in a way that's fair to its employees, makes as minimal an environmental impact as possible, uses the least amount of resources as possible, lasts as long as possible to minimize trash in the landfills.

Another company could buy that product for a fair price, resell that product for a fair price, not spy on its customers or resell customer information.

A person could buy that product made by the responsible company and sold by the morally upstanding reseller.

Sure you could argue that using ANY of the Earth's resources or creating ANY pollution or trash is evil, but even I'm not trying to take it that far. All I ask is that people TRY to minimize their damage to the Earth and TRY to respect other people's privacy and morals. Even that is too much to ask of most companies/people, and that's what I have a problem with.
>>
>>24114055
I'd love a part-time job like this, but they don't seem to exist beyond like shit sub-$10/hr jobs
>>
>>24114055

Part-time jobs are so poorly paid here, and I'd never be able to live on the money from them. I'll soon be getting a 40 hour a week job (probably) though, and even though that sucks, at least it pays quite well.
>>
>>24117049
>sub-$10/hr jobs
That's not much, but some of those jobs are actually alright. I'm working part time for DHL in one of their distribution centers. Never been this content in my life. Of course it helps that housing is really cheap here.
>>
>>24117049
I drive and deliver newspapers at night/early morning.
No one wants those jobs so it was easy to get and it pays a bit more than a similar job at day would.
>>
>>24116987
That would be the case for me too. I'm just supported by my parents which is obviously a lot easier than either.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.