[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW can't even make friends I convince myself I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>TFW can't even make friends

I convince myself I like being alone, but sometimes I try to make a friend

I have met many people (male and female) online but every time they just stop talking to me and I don't understand why, I like to ask questions to get to know them and i alread met them because we have a similar interest so I send videos and other shit and every time, I feel like wow I'm really doing well, they think I'm cool but then they just fucking stop and I will admit it feels bad

How do you make friends?
>>
>>24114005
glad I'm not the only one this happens to, fuck people who don't respond desu
>>
They stop because something comes up in real life that take up their attention. Online "friendships" are very easily severed and those people can never be held accountable for anything.
>>
>>24114005
This... are we overly nice does this creep them out
>>
>>24114088
this

>>24114095
maybe some of this too

I haven't had irl friends for years. Do I really need them if I have a bf?
>>
>>24114309
roastie pls leave
>>
who cares? i don't need to convince myself i like being alone, i just do.
>>
>>24114362
btw I'm a boi original comment fak u robut
>>
Are you funny? Interesting? Fun?

People need a reason to spend time with you over someone else.
>>
>send them interesting content
are you literally me?
>>
File: 1439449728154.jpg (23 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1439449728154.jpg
23 KB, 460x345
If you haven't made long term friends in high-school or university you're pretty much fucked. After that everyone already has "a company" and it's very very hard to get into one.
>>
>>24114649
join a cult when you are young or pearish
>>
>>24114746
Joking aside, cults and churches are successful for that reason - lonely people wanting to belong to something bigger.
>>
File: きざしる.jpg (12 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
きざしる.jpg
12 KB, 231x236
>>24114649
>Not going to study in japan and making QT azn friends
>>
Dear Op, i have mostly friends online... most of them will forget about you when something tangible comes up. I have a "gf" online for about 2 years everything was amazing but then a guy in the IRL world took notice of her and i no longer exist..... she does message me from time to time... it consist of " I miss you, I miss our old conversations and hours on the phone " etc... but dont be fooled... this is a way to lure you back in and use you as an emotion purse.

You Online exist to these people online, and once they sign off the majority dont think about you....While you think about themm very often and how they are or what they are doing.... This is an obsessive tick.... I didnt know this about myself til later...

we give a deeper meaning to something that just isnt there.... people like as someone to talk too cuz it gives them some sort of validation.... but our opinions dont really matter to them.....

Im sorry OP... Best way to make friends is....welll i dont think after a certain age u can make real friends anymore... so if your over 23..... i would just focus on a pet..
>>
File: umm.jpg (44 KB, 500x820) Image search: [Google]
umm.jpg
44 KB, 500x820
>>24114834
where's your meme now?
>>
>>24114005
I'd be your friend. If you weren't a dumb frogposter, that is.
>>
File: 1444153891228.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444153891228.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
>>24114932
>I have a "gf" online for about 2 years
>for about 2 years
>>
>>24114956
PLS NO. Y U DO THIS?
>>
>>24114005
Where you live sweetie? Maybe my bf and I can be your friends?
>>
Well I got some tips I guess.

I never had any friends in my hometown, I never hungout with anyone after school throughout all of middle/highchool but now in my new city I have like 10 friends.

If I were you. I'd pick up something that even the most social autists can pick up. Dungeons and Dragons. Then you become buddies with the guys at dungeons of dragons, the ones who seem like semi-normie. You invite them out to go to the pub to shoot billiards or something just to hang out. You find more about their other hobbies. Then if they have any normie hobbies you jump onto the bandwagon and express interest in those hobbies. If you can get them to bring you into their normie hobbies you can make normie friends.
>>
>>24114005
>sending videos
When I bothered with online "friendships" I used to find that shit really annoying unless the person only did it every once in a while, or actually made conversation as opposed to sending me random links all the time.

Also maybe you're just a boring faggot, senpai. Give us an example of a typical conversation between you and your friends.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.