[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, today, r9k, I'm drawing the line. This is the end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: d35.jpg (49 KB, 640x802) Image search: [Google]
d35.jpg
49 KB, 640x802
So, today, r9k, I'm drawing the line. This is the end of the days where I complain about no gf and actually try to get one, I'm going to find myself a like minded girl on the Internet. But here's the problem, I don't know where to look.

I've thought about using r9k, but most of the girls who frequent here are /soc/-tier "not like the other girls" special snowflakes so I've decided I'm going to have to look on another site. Anybody got any suggestions?

Preferably not any social media (that includes message boards and forums) or dating websites, I find girls who use those very needy and attention seeking. What are some websites/online vidie gayms/applications that you've met some cool girls on?

If any of you guys have attempted this in the past or want to attempt this, feel free to ask questions or share stories.
>>
Just go out and socialize you fag. It's really the easiest way.
>>
>>24113785
What you want is only easily achieved in person.

Go to local events. Archery, cooking, art, you name it. Get yourself out there and you'll meet someone eventually.
>>
>>24113829
>>24113838
I'm a shut-in OCD sperg, it's not that simple for me to do that, for one, I live in a very rural area and there aren't any communities I can just drive or walk to, and another thing, talking to girls I don't know for the first time is very difficult for me because I constantly worry I'll fudge things up or sperg out, so I usually end up being incredibly quiet and non-conversational.
>>
>>24113882
Yep, me too.

I double think everything. However, I always realise that I JUST GOTTA FUCKING DO IT. I don't get anywhere otherwise, and if I stumble then I can walk away.

Get Tinder, OP. Put in your bio that you're looking for someone serious, or whatever.

Aside from that, GTFO there.
>>
>>24113882
Then just go to a bar and get drunk, it should help fa.m. But if you really are so afraid Tinder will be best.
>>
how do you fags keep on caring
I haven't "tried" to find a girlfriend since freshman year of high school.
It literally doesn't cross my mind anymore. Why do you still want it so bad anons?
>>
>>24113785
Fembot here, you should pretty interesting. Drop a contact info
>>
>>24114013
OP is getting the p00sy b0ss.

>>24114004
The feeling that there's someone who gives a flying fuck about you is pretty nice.
>>
>>24114013
Give me a minute, I'll make a junk email.
>>
>>24114072
[email protected]
just made this, broke my first rule straight off the bat but it's all good.
>>
i met the coplest gril i know on garrys mod
you really have to sift through garbage though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.