[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dog-Sothoth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446981686274.jpg (139 KB, 902x560) Image search: [Google]
1446981686274.jpg
139 KB, 902x560
Whatever happened to this fucking whore?

She was a major tripfag on /r9k/ who claimed she was lonely until she got exposed as a typical femanon slut.
>>
>>24113595

Okay. Sounds like a cool thread.
>>
She fucked off, as whores usually do after doxxing.
Will likely return in a few months with a new trip and persona.
>>
She met a 22 year old guy from New Zealand from an r9k skype group and they "fell in love". Then he left his Asian girlfriend and baby daughter in New Zealand, flew to Ohio to stay with her, did that for a while and then I guess she cheated on him a lot.

He posted her nudes all over. I think she's about 16 years old too.
>>
>>24113656
Why do femanons do this kind of thing?

Even if they know you're in a relationship they'll try and tempt you and it's hard to resist.
>>
>>24113627
It's been a year or more with her though.
>>
>>24113687
idk, she was pretty obviously mentally ill but he was a little bit retarded too

I heard that after he got kek'd he went back to New Zealand and then drove drunk, got in a bad car crash, and now he's in jail.
>>
post more pics of her pls

any feet?
>>
File: dogsotothlick.jpg (582 KB, 1760x1452) Image search: [Google]
dogsotothlick.jpg
582 KB, 1760x1452
>>24113725
I don't think it's been over a year- it's hard to pinpoint the exact date now that archive.moe is kill but I think it was about ten months ago.
>>
From the dates, it seems like this is from when she began to plan her ill-fated journey.
https://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/899727/
>>
She's still off in Kiwiville being a hoe.

Source: I'm still friends with her on FB. Which reminds me I never responded to her when she asked how my birthday went. I'll go do that now.
>>
>>24114141
>talking about traveling alone

lol, she's literally Vicky
>>
>>24114225
who the fuck is vicky?
>>
File: 10971316317.png (308 KB, 265x485) Image search: [Google]
10971316317.png
308 KB, 265x485
>>24114531
keky the kek queen
>>
>>24114555
trips. nice. sage.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.