[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things I can tell my therapist that will make him freak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: post pepe.png (285 KB, 391x577) Image search: [Google]
post pepe.png
285 KB, 391x577
ITT: Things I can tell my therapist that will make him freak out.

I have been going to this guy for well over 6 months and have made literal 0 progress towards living my life more happily. I plan on not scheduling another appointment with him after this one so I want him to really feel like he failed with me.

I was thinking about playing him the last 10 minutes of Elliot Rodger's manifesto and asking his opinion on it or something similar.
>>
>>24113303
Do you enjoy disappointing others?

Or do you just not want them to put hope in you because it's scary when people have expectations?
>>
>it backfires and OP is sent to a psychiatric ward
>>
>>24113416
Ehhh he is legally bound by law to not share anything I tell him so I'm not to scared. Plus if he does I feel like that's something I could sue him for and become a full time neet.
>>
>make a morbid comment about something
>psychologist scribbles some shit on her pad, which is normal
>assume she was still writing down something else
>session is over
>bitch doesn't have time to write down my home assignment
>we take pics of the assignment portion of her pad
>the second time we take a pic, she puts her hand on the other stuff and asks me not to take pics of other shit
>she's the one actually taking the pics while I hold my phone
>go home
>open up pics
>she wrote down that comment I made
>she had probably written down other similar comments I made before

Fucking bitch. I even sent her a smug email where I circled that line, she hasn't responded yet (and probably won't). I made some fucking progress with my OCD but have been stuck in the same spot for a while now. Really getting tired of that stupid whore.

I'd be cautious with whatever prank you're trying to pull. They write that shit down and you never know who they are showing it to.
>>
Go full edgelord

>ask about patient confidentiality
>pause
>She was so pure, and I knew what I wanted. The beauty beneath her skin when I sunk my teeth into her, luscious meat filling my mouth with pleasure. It was ecstasy. etc.
Basically make it seem like you're a cannibal, then reveal in old greentext fashion that you were at KFC or some stupid shit.
Then tell him to fuck himself and walk out.
>>
>>24113499
That's odd, my therapist doesn't give me assignments or a workbook to do stuff in.
>>
>>24113461
No, if you say something that indicates that you may be a threat to yourself or to others, then they can contact the police.
>>
You can't actually have any legal repercussions for whatever you say UNLESS you have a plan to harm people. A plan, for all intents and purposes, simply means you have a day marked on your calendar that you plan on doing it at which point the police are informed.
I tried the same thing, but I ended up just repeating Rust Cohle's dialogue from True Detective for shits and giggles and he thought I was "deep".
>>
>>24114107
Fuck that's retarded now I feel like I can't tell him everything. What's the point of a therapist if I can't tell him absolutely everything.
>>
>>24114208
>going for 6 months
>didn't know this

FBI are on their way as we speak.
>>
>>24114193
>I ended up just repeating Rust Cohle's dialogue from True Detective for shits and giggles and he thought I was "deep".

10/10
>>
File: 1436401503447.jpg (61 KB, 533x761) Image search: [Google]
1436401503447.jpg
61 KB, 533x761
>>24113303
Here's the ultra rare version.
>>
File: 538.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
538.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>24114193
I need to rewatch season 1 again
>>
File: きざしる.jpg (12 KB, 231x236) Image search: [Google]
きざしる.jpg
12 KB, 231x236
>>24114301
>not ultimate rare
ishiggydiggydesuuu
>>
>I have been going to this guy for well over 6 months and have made literal 0 progress towards living my life more happily.

that's a short period of time and therapists don't have magical healing powers, you actually need to contribute
>>
>>24113389
>Do you enjoy disappointing others?
Not OP but I sure do. There's just something about crushing people's hopes that gives me a figurative boner.
>>
Don't be an edgelord. The therapist will only dismiss you as some mentally ill faggot (which you actually are). If you want to leave a deep impression, be as depressed as possible and describe in detail how he failed to help you or how he damaged you even further. Make it look like you're so depressed that you're gonna kill yourself right after you walk out of his office, but for fucks sake don't mention suicide with even a single word. He should fear your suicide because it might fuck up his career forever.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.