[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /afraidofrejection/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1441033504540.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441033504540.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
I've never had the courage to get closer to women because I think I'm afraid of rejection. I'm not alright with putting so much effort into forming a relationship only to have it go nowhere, so I don't even try. Yet I know this is the wrong way to go about it and that I won't learn if I don't try.

Anyone else feel this way? Got any ideas on how to not be a fucking coward?
>>
Reporting in

this is an incredibly original comment
>>
>>24114400
Thanks for the bump senpaitachi. also nice triple dubs.
>>
>>24112970

I do this with people in general. I'm a hermit.
>>
We'd just be even more miserable, so why bother in the first place?
>>
Just do online dating that way you are guranteed a date before you even meet them so you can't get rejected THAT bad. I mean she could still flake or never go on a second date but atleast you won't have to worry about orbiting some girl for months hoping she falls in love with you.

Even chad at work doesn't think it's weird that I use okcupid, he's on tinder so I just described it as one step past tinder and he thinks it's cool.
>>
>>24112970
Take the plunge or forever live a life of regret
>>
>>24112970

Swing the bat or lose the game
>>
Stick your dick into an alligator's mouth or be called a faggot
>>
>>24115309
i regret taking the plunge
>>
It might be your perception on being rejected. Most of the time, people tend to have fears that they never actually experienced before, and in their minds, it's worse than actually experiencing it.

Easy way to get passed it, is simply get rejected by someone. Even if it sucks, it's probably not going to be as bad as how you're thinking it will. Keep doing it anyway because you'll eventually stop caring, then turn this entire dating thing into a numbers game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.