[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zero gay men are attractive enough or well behaved enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
File: 1390343836321.gif (2 MB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
1390343836321.gif
2 MB, 450x254
>Zero gay men are attractive enough or well behaved enough to meet my standards
>The average straight man is attractive and much better behaved than any faggot - plenty of them meet my standards immediately
Just fuck my entire lovelife up.
>>
just be a lady then
>>
>>24112570
No. Even if I could do so believably, I wouldn't because transgender is immoral and insane.
>>
>>24112534
What exactly are your standards? Is being a straight a standard for you, a homo?
>>
>>24112736
No. But I've noticed that about 0.1% of gay men have an actual jawline and their faces just look like uggo pudding. Gay men tend to have elongated heads, ugly rounded features with little definition, high hairlines and weird infantile looking eyes with long lashes that don't fit the rest of their faces. And ALL gay men are raging whores and drug abusers. T b h, even an ugly straight man is better than a decent looking faggot. That doesn't mean I'll be attracted to him necessarily, just that it's still a step up.
>>
>>24112893
Well man, i agree on the drug stuff, homos go too hard on that shit, but i dont quite follow you on the look you're describing. What exactly do you look like? Like on an /10 scale?
>>
File: gayface.jpg (78 KB, 1280x880) Image search: [Google]
gayface.jpg
78 KB, 1280x880
>>24112991
Well, when I was younger I would have said 8 or 9/10, but I'd say like 6 or 6.5/10 now. I don't want to describe myself. But I don't look typically gay. And here's a pic of typical gayface for reference.
>>
>>24113033
He looks normal except for the manscaping desu.
>>
It's good to know that fags hate fags too.
>>
>>24113053
No he does not. And most American faggots are fat too. So their round, pie faces are made even worse.
>>
>>24113067
It's definitely a minority view. Most faggots lie like a rug to defend "the faith". Just go to /lgbt/ and bring bad faggot behavior up and they'll be trying to convince you within seconds that gay men are pure, innocent virgins and that it's those terrible bisexuals who are to blame for making gay men look like sluts, even though every gay man alive knows that's a fucking lie.
>>
>>24113033
Well, i'm straight and only know how hard it is for us to find the right girl. But hey, the struggle sounds real for you, as far as finding someone actually worthwhile. What kind of guy are you after, looks or personality wise?
>>
>>24113104
The struggle is infinitely worse for a man who wants a serious relationship with a man. You can find that with a woman. True, a lot of women are manipulative whores, but EVERY gay man is a manipulative whore much worse than the worst woman and they WILL give you a fucking STD.

I honestly don't even know what kind of man I would be interested in anymore. I'm so jaded and totally disenchanted with the species. I guess I would have to say a man that's nothing like other humans, since I fucking loathe the vast majority of them.
>>
>>24112893
Wat? The best looking guy I know is gay. The 2nd best is straight and got fat.
>>
>>24113099
No they won't because speaking as someone who spends time on /lgbt/ they get threads like that all the time. The response is almost always "I can only control what I do I can't control other gays." And they bitch about the promiscuity of the gay community all the time, in fact /gaygen/ threads are basically /pol/ lite.

Fucking ridiculous how many anti-gay fools just want to paint gays as all S J W idiots.
>>
>>24113142
Kek, well, you've definitely became as jaded as most of us. Dunno how to help exactly, although as a jaded, bitter man myself, i can tell you that it'll ruin you.
>>
>>24113144
Lel

But seriously, gay men are uggos on average. And their behavior only makes it worse.

>>24113156
Oh you lying bitch. See this is exactly the shit I'm talking about. You're not even honest about your responses that are posted LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING DAY on that cancerous fuckfest.

>S J W idiots.
This is another thing I'm getting fucking tired of. It's nothing but deflection. You're not hated because you're social jewish warriors. You're hated because you're out of control, hedonistic, sociopathic, drug-abusing WHORES.
>>
>>24113197
>it'll ruin you.
A bit late for that warning.
>>
>>24113201
>gay men are uggos on average
not any more so than your average straight man, and at least gays make an effort to take care of themselves generally
> You're hated because you're out of control, hedonistic, sociopathic, drug-abusing WHORES.
I'm a gay virgin. And so are plenty on /lgbt/ since if you actually went into a /gaygen/ thread the first thing that would strike you is that it's basically /r9k/ but they bitch about not getting attention from men rather than women

All of the bullshit in this thread is just common trolling technique used by /pol/ any way, so why not just return there asshat?
>>
>>24113224
Sorry i didnt get there in time, with my normie advice. Hope you find a qt bf to be a curmudgeon with
>>
>>24113274
>not any more so than your average straight man
Yes, they REALLY are. They have no fucking jawlines. The typical straight man does. I would know, I've looked through enough thousands of faggots trying to find attractive ones.

>I'm a gay virgin.
Of course you are. You're all gay virgins. Why you're all the virgin Mary, looking for a serious, monogamous relationship that you can cherish and respect forever. And they lived happily ever after. Lying faggot.

>/pol/
GET OUT.

>>24113287
Gay curmudgeons are very rare. Most of them are delusional faggots like this moron here: >>24113274
>>
>>24113321
Well, wish i was a gay curmudgeon. No one likes my straight curmudgeon bullshit
>>
Holy shit, I just realized why so many /lgbt/ faggots are so delusional. The average age on that board is like 15. Half of them probably ARE naive gay virgins. Oh boy are you morons in for a fucking trainwreck when you find out how gay men INEVITABLY always act. Your little fantasy of magic gay love will come crashing down in flames in about 5 years.
>>
>>24113393
I don't like anything BUT curmudgeons. Honestly, I'm more interested in making friends at this point than wasting my time finding the one man in the 7 billion + who's willing to have a relationship with another man and not a complete piece of uggo shit.
>>
>>24113321
>they have no fucking jawlines
I know or have met plenty of gays with jawlines. The "gay face" bullshit is just a myth.
>not believing me
fine, but I'm afraid of anal sex. I understand the risk that you take when it comes to anonymous sex, even when protected, so I don't do it.
You're clearly from /pol/ or at least have allowed that mentality concerning homosexuals to infect you.

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking dick and didn't hate yourself so much then you could find happiness in this world instead of bitching about men having sex with each other and you not being a part of it.
>>
>>24113437
I hear you man. I'm still trying to make friends that arent as mean-spirited as i am. Variety is the spice of life and all, but maybe i just dont like spice or something, because i cant get along with anyone
>>
>>24113403
I'm not defending the actions of gays in the club scene but to act like that's the entirey of homosexual males in the world or this country is ridiculous. It's not 1990 any more, the bathhouses have largely been closed down and actually the total number of sexual partners among young gay men has dropped in recent years

I would never say promiscuity isn't a problem in the gay community, but to add onto that bullshit like "all gays are also ugly and horrible people" is just /pol/ anti-gay nonsense.
>>
I don't agree that ALL gay men are like what OP describes, but our sheer lack of numbers compared to heteros makes it nearly impossible to find fellow queers unless you go to the seedy bars or LGBTQABBQRLSTINE events which are infested with the types of gays he describes.

Online dating is shit unless you're at least a 7/10 and have interesting qualities, which as robot of course doesn't apply to me. And having no friends makes it impossible to meet people through acquaintances, or in the off chance you do have someone who gives a shit about you they think you and "this one gay guy they know" will connect and be a "cute couple" solely based on the fact that you're both gay and nothing else.

Women are garbage but at least the heteros can play the numbers game until they find a half decent one. Gays are fucked unless they give in to the "lifestyle" or the stars align and the gods take pity on them.
>>
>>24113033
what part of the world do you live in where gay guys look like that lmao
wherever ive been they look better than straight dudes
>>
>>24113512
>I hear you man. I'm still trying to make friends that arent as mean-spirited as i am.
Why? "Nice" people are the most ingenuine and worst people of all.

>Variety is the spice of life and all, but maybe i just dont like spice or something, because i cant get along with anyone
Same desu. I've sort of just come to terms with the fact that I'll never have a functional relationship with another human being because 99.99999999999995% of them are lying, evil, amoral, selfish garbage.

>>24113515
Enough of your lies. MOST faggots are like this. It's not just "Oh muh club scene!"

>It's not 1990 any more
Nothing has changed. Oh wait, one thing has changed. HIV incidence has actually gone up for faggots.

>the bathhouses have largely been closed down
Bathhouses are still everywhere and they're doing good business. Don't try to bullshit someone who knows more than you about the subject you're trying to defend.

>I would never say promiscuity isn't a problem in the gay community
Then you're either naive or a liar and literally EVERY study that's EVER been done on the subject shows you are. Here's a list of studies on the subject that all agree gay men are dumb sluts:

http://barbwire.com/2014/06/06/myth-gay-male-monogamy/

>but to add onto that bullshit like "all gays are also ugly and horrible people" is just /pol/ anti-gay nonsense.
No, it's experience. Just like "I don't want to live in a black neighborhood." isn't "/pol/ anti-black nonsense", it's good judgment. Stereotypes exist for a reason. And the stereotype of wanton drug abuse, sexual promiscuity and general degenerate behavior in faggots exist for a reason. And remember, the HIV incidence is GOING UP, NOT DOWN. So whatever faggots are doing, they're doing MORE of it, not less.
>>
>>24113659
>I don't agree that ALL gay men are like what OP describes
That's because you're stupid.

>seedy bars or LGBTQABBQRLSTINE events which are infested with the types of gays he describes.
ENOUGH OF OF THIS FUCKING CONSTANT GOD DAMNED LIE. IT IS NOT JUST THE FUCKING CLUB SCENE WHERE GAY MEN ARE SLUTS. YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR.

>Women are garbage but at least the heteros can play the numbers game until they find a half decent one.
You're right. But also a higher percentage of women are decent than gay men.

>Gays are fucked unless they give in to the "lifestyle"
Again, you're right and almost every single one does eventually.

>>24113775
America, but I wouldn't be surprised if you lived here too. I learned long ago to just accept the fact that not only are most people intensely accustomed to living among intolerable circumstances and trying to force everyone else to accept them also, but that the vast majority of people are such utter dullards they can't even detect the things that are wrong with the world, like how ugly the typical faggot is. That's FAR too subtle for most people. Especially since women tend to have a grass is greener mentality about men and men have such low standards for what they'll fuck and straight men don't tend to give a shit.
>>
Sorta homo guy here, OP. I find myself thinking the same as you. Every guy I've had a crush on is straight. Thankfully I still have women.

P.S. I'm not a slut, my only vice is alcohol, and plenty of people think I'm attractive. I am a former model.
>>
>>24113856
no, i am not an american
i now understand why you have this problem
>>
>>24112534
desu faggot dance
>>
>>24113918
Yeah, I'm realizing more every year that I was born in the wrong country. I have noticed that men in other countries do look better on average and are definitely not as fat. But gay men do tend to be less attractive than straight ones. I see literal white trash walking around town that are actually pretty good looking, but even the better looking gays are just tepid.
>>
You should try and find a lonely loser straight man and convince him to fall in love with you. Just be feminine and wear some high socks occasionally.

There's probably a number of straight men that would go gay from loneliness.
>>
>>24114166
I'm not an ugly twink. I'm in my 30s. I look like a guy.
>>
>>24112615
>No. Even if I could do so believably, I wouldn't because transgender is immoral and insane.

You're a faggot you moron, you already are immoral and insane.
>>
>>24114373
Nice lack of argument, jewcuk.
>>
>>24114588

not him but he has a good and solid point
>>
>>24114588

You're a homo, you're already insane and immoral. In for a penny, in for a pound
>>
>>24114611
No, he really does not. Homosexuality is neither a mental illness nor immoral in and of itself. Most homosexuals are, yes, but that's probably just because most men are shit anyway. Transgenderism is LITERALLY a fucking mental illness that causes its bearer suffering and it's immoral to get surgery to imitate the opposite sex.

>>24114631
See above. If either of you are christcunts, you're already INFINITELY more immoral than I could ever dream of being.
>>
>>24115676
>Homosexuality is neither a mental illness nor immoral

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA FAGGOT, you actually think you're normal and somehow different from the Tranny freaks, that's cute.
>>
>>24115979
Yeah go ahead and just keep sucking that jewish cock. I don't care what a literal subhuman has to say.
>>
>>24116130
>Yeah go ahead and just keep sucking that jewish cock. I don't care what a literal subhuman has to say.

I'm not the cocksucker, that's you. Jews LOVE faggots and lesbians, why do you think Jews are the biggest pushers of LGBT rights in the US yet made gay marriage illegal in Israel? You're the tool of the kike you deranged faggot
>>
>>24116166
Sure they do. That's why they told the entire Middle East and Europe to treat homosexuality as a capital offense. Get off your high horse when you're strolling the gutter. You have a shit religion that belongs in hell.
>>
Heh. This guy again.
>>
>>24116303
>implying I have a life
>implying you're not trapped in this hell with me forever
>>
>>24116209

Yet they tell Americans to embrace faggots, why do you think that is? Do you think it's a coincidence that Jews promote race mixing in the US but forbid it in Israel? Do you think it's a coincidence that Jews do the same thing with fag marriage? Faggots are okay for goyim, not okay for Jews. They know that shit is retarded and toxic to society, it's immoral, wrong and utterly insane. You're nothing but a puppet to the kike agenda
>>
>>24116340
My offer still stands. Where you live sweetie?
>>
>>24116360
>jews play all sides
>White People ARE STILL TOO FUCKING STUPID TO GRASP THIS
You realize kikes only started this fag binge in the modern age, right? They've literally only been doing it for about a century. And they STILL are stridently against homosexuality in their orthodox religious circles. Damn White People are fucking stupid. It's no wonder you're going extinct. And I don't give a fuck. You're all stupid assholes anyway.

>You're nothing but a puppet to the kike agenda
I'm not the one who's gone literally insane over a jew religion and will defend it against all sanity and logic.
>>
>>24116382
Die in a bonfire.
>>
>>24116209
tel aviv was voted the best gay city in all the world

better than san francisco

fag
>>
>>24116526
My monogamous bf wouldn't like that.
>>
>>24116506
>And they STILL are stridently against homosexuality in their orthodox religious circles.

No shit sherlock, they know better. They know faggotry is toxic to society, which is why they don't push for it in Israel but push for it in white countries.I'm not even talking about different Jews, it's the same Jews playing both sides of the field. Faggotry for Goyim, straight only for Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

Faggots are against all sanity and logic, a strange quagmire that shouldn't exist. They serve no purpose, other than being the main carrier of AIDS.
>>
Are you attracted to little boys OP?
>>
>>24116548

Yet Gay Marriage is still illegal in Israel, that should tell you something.

>Jews in power in charge of Europe push for immigration into white countries
>say immigration wouldn't be good for Israel, any person illegally is captured, STERILIZED and then deported back

Could you imagine the outrage if America was sterilizing Mexicans before sending them back home to Mexico?
>>
>>24116647
>>24116695
You two really need to quit pontificating about what's sane and rational while belonging to a version of jewish brainwash.
>>
>>24117125
>You two really need to quit pontificating about what's sane and rational while belonging to a version of jewish brainwash.

Look who's talking
>>
>>24117139
Yes, let's look who is talking. There's a guy saying the truth: that tranny is LITERALLY a mental illness because it fits the definition of mental illness an homosexuality isn't because it DOES NOT. This is indisputable FACT. The only reason homosexuality was ever classified as mental illness was because jewish religion held mainstream power, which it no longer does (good riddance).

On the other hand are two insufferable faggots, brainwashed at birth to suck jewish cock as hard as they possibly can, then become edgy teenage fagfucks trying to be "conservative" so they attempt to resolve the cognitive dissonance of believing literally everything ancient jews told your ancestors to believe (meanwhile betraying your non-jewish ancestors DAILY) while trying to "fight jews" (you're not and that's the very reason you're still losing) because it's become a trendy rebellious fad.

You're stupid faggots, you don't even understand your own beliefs or arguments, and because you're biased and delusional, you'll never change your opinions, exactly like every retarded christcuk that came before you, meanwhile you'll continue to literally destroy your own race and the world exactly as your ancestors did. And don't give me that bullshit that christians "saved da wyatt man!", because it's their fault things ever moved in this direction. Worshipping the god of your worst racial enemy means that they have won FOR ALL TIME and you will NEVER escape their bondage. So enjoy extinction. Because it's the only future you've got.
>>
>>24117382
>that tranny is LITERALLY a mental illness because it fits the definition of mental illness an homosexuality isn't because it DOES NOT. This is indisputable FACT. The only reason homosexuality was ever classified as mental illness was because jewish religion held mainstream power, which it no longer does (good riddance).

Gays are

>more prone to risky behavior
>more likely to commit suicide at a much higher rate compared to the general population
>more likely to turn to substance abuse
>more likely to have several STD's compared to the general population
>more likely to report problems with having and maintaining a monogamous relationship
>more likely to report mental illness

That's why faggots were classified as mental ill, when a single supposed sexual orientation can domineer and make you more likely to commit suicide, there's something wrong with that sexual orientation. You're no different than trannies, the fact that you think you are and that you're normal is completely fucking laughable and shows you how deluded you truly are, there's a reason gays and trannies are allies.

By the way, you forgot who helped push to get rid of Homosex from the DSM, it was THE JEWS once again as your best friends.
>>
>>24117603
>By the way, you forgot who helped push to get rid of Homosex from the DSM, it was THE JEWS once again as your best friends.
The jews do everything. What's your fucking point? All you're proving is how weak and worthless White men are in comparison to jews.
>>
>>24112534
Just stop choosing to be a faggot you fag
>>
>>24117690
K. You stop choosing to be a meme-spewing crossnigger and we've got a deal.
>>
>>24117681

Being gay is a mental illness, the Jews are gay men's best friend, you're no different than a tranny.
>>
My monogamous bi bf has to do stuff so now I can't see him until Tuesday D:

But I have more time for programming and video games :D
>>
File: 1439346547856.jpg (520 KB, 1070x1307) Image search: [Google]
1439346547856.jpg
520 KB, 1070x1307
>>24112534
Fuck that guy for being in a loving marriage with my waifu
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.