[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/acne/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: acne_400.jpg (10 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
acne_400.jpg
10 KB, 400x261
>tfw acne at 25 years old

I exercise, my sleep schedule is clean and organized, i drink more than 3L of water a day, i don't eat or drink any dairy products, i eat close to no read meat or deli meat, and i don't touch processed foot with a ten foot pole.

And i'm still riddled with purulent disgusting zits at 25 fucking years old.

Accutane did little to nothing except fucking me over with various side effects.

Who /acne/ here ?
>>
>>24112145

accutane didn't help you? Are you sure it's acne and not some other skin fuckup?
>>
>>24112145
I personally have never touched a processed foot
>>
>>24112145
same here at 24. haven't removed my shirt in front of people in forever because my back looks like a fucking battlefield
>>
Have you tried antibiotics at all? Don't take the oral ones, use the topical meds. It took away at least 80% of my acne. I'm still left with a shit ton of inflammation and scarring that refuses to go away

>tfw you'll never have perfect skin
>>
>>24112145
Yeah, sounds like its something more serious, I was the same deal but accutane cleared everything.
>>
>>24112192
I fucked up :^)
>>24112172
I did help but to some very slight extent. Now that i'm reducing my dosage of it the zits are back in full force. So yeah, not really.
>>24112193
I feel you.
>>24112197
Yeah i did before Accutane. Absolutely no effects whatsoever.
>>
>>24112145
Do you hydrate well and breathe deeply throughout the entire day?
>>
>>24112145
Cut all wheat from your diet. No joke.
>>
>>24112249
Tbh OP should cut all fast carbs
>>
>>24112145
Eat oatmeal every day and fruit, nothings else. Keep drinking water and have one shot of semen before bed.
>>
Start a nightly regiment of oil cleansing, foam cleansing, pH balancing toner, 2%BHA, 8%AHA in that order. I started over a year ago and have had perfectly smooth skin since, plus the AHA removed red scarring.
>>
Has anyone here used a derma-roller to treat acne scars?
>>
>>24112145
Go to a dermatologist and get on prescription medication.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.