[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one achieve such a silky-smooth ballsack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1434799707598.jpg (206 KB, 959x1246) Image search: [Google]
1434799707598.jpg
206 KB, 959x1246
How does one achieve such a silky-smooth ballsack?
>>
>>24112019
Photoshop
Bloblox
>>
Be a girl
>>
>>24112019
Why the fuck do traps have to have dicks? They're pretty much always hotter and dress better then real grills.
>>
>>24112099
Well a lot of them dont want you to acknowledge the dick. They want you to just treat them like a girl
>>
>>24112099
The dick is the best part you faggot
>>
>>24112099
Girls don't have to put any effort into being feminine, most don't even give the slightest care and just wear basic makeup and clothes because of the disproportionate amount of attention and resources it gives them. Traps are fighting as hard as they can to be as feminine as possible.
>>
>>24112099
>Why the fuck do traps have to have dicks?
because they are mentally ill men. men have dicks
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>24112182
>Dick
>Best part
>You faggot
>>
>>24112268
Not liking dicks makes you literally gay.
>>
>>24112248
>men have dicks
It's not fair

>>24112164
It's pretty difficult to ignore desu. I would have absolutely no problem dating a trap that had surgery to replace the dick.
>>
>>24112323
Yeah, i here you. I had trouble ignorig the dick at first. But seeing it flail around, limp and helpless feeds into my dominant nature i think. I started enjoying it tbqh
>>
>>24112396
idk, no matter how pretty a dick looked, i'd still feel pretty sick seeing it flop about
>>
>>24112477
Yeah, i guess it takes a certain kind of person to enjoy that. Maybe you could have them keep their cocks in a cage, so you dont have to look at it directly?
>>
>yfw men are better then women at everything, even being women.
>>
>>24112499
I guess if was ever in that situation, I'd just ask them to keep their pants on or something.
>>
>>24112588
Maybe that'll work. I dunno though man, i was like you once, but it gets easier to look at after awhile
>>
>>24112268
fuck the robloxxxx
>>
>>24112019
So the answer to OP's question, was?
>>
>>24113762

Nair

Original comment
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.