[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WAHHH MY LIFE IS BAD , WOMEN WON'T NOTICE ME >WAHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: Collage.png (390 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Collage.png
390 KB, 500x295
>WAHHH MY LIFE IS BAD , WOMEN WON'T NOTICE ME
>WAHHH MY LIFE IS SO BAD, I LIVE IN A WARM HOUSE AND SLEEP IN A WARM BED
>WAHHH, MY LIFE IS SO BAD , I HAVE CONSTANT ACCESS TO INTERNET AND VIDEO GAMES
>WAHHH , MY LIFE IS SO BAD , I CAN EAT ANYTIME , ANYWHERE
fuck you robots , living in a first world country acting like you live in hell cause you can't get a girlfriend boo fucking hoo.
>>
>PEOPLE HAVE IT WORSE, THIS INVALIDATES MY PROBLEMS
>>
>>24112006

I would never say life is 'bad' it's more like there is just nothing.

I go to work to make money that I don't really need.

At least people in 3rd world don't have 10 hours a day to sit alone with their thoughts of nothing.
>>
>>24112006
>I can't be sad because there are people have it worse than me
>>
>>24112067
>what is perspective?

your problem is caused by suffering. maybe you suffer because you are being harmed. or maybe your threshold for suffering is low because you're a spoiled piece of shit. you can learn one way or another by getting a broad PERSPECTIVE on reality.
>>
I don't live in a first world country, now fuck off.
>>
>implying eastern europe is considered first-world
>>
>>24112091
get some hobbies and stop being wittoled by your internet addiction
>>
>>24112006
Poor people in 3rd world can be happier than us. That doesn't mean shit. There is another world, different from 3rd and 1st. It's in our minds, homie.
>>
OP is right though, whining about your life is a waste of time and accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>24112105
>perspective
Again, this doesn't invalidate any suffering. People living in shit holes have a high threshold.

And I would say in some cases, not being romantically successful is a reason for ones life to be shitty. Ignoring the mental anguish of unrequited love, not being able to pass on your genes is pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: 1439170726729.jpg (43 KB, 495x480) Image search: [Google]
1439170726729.jpg
43 KB, 495x480
>>24112006
THANK YOU I AM ENLIGHTENED
thank you op for teaching me through this simple post that I was having wrongsads the whole time. I will now better myself in every aspect possible and be the person I always wanted to be.
>>
File: 1401233584105.jpg (114 KB, 910x618) Image search: [Google]
1401233584105.jpg
114 KB, 910x618
>>24112006
maybe we're a little more complicated than that anon

maybe what really keeps us up at night is not simple things like not having sex, maybe it's the sad state of affairs of the world in general, and how it's so completely unfair for everyone currently living.

maybe the idea that somewhere a kid just passed away from malnutrition genuinely does upset us, and is aggravated when we read "fat is beautiful" posts on facebook, so all we can really do is close off.

maybe we try not to feel anything, anon. maybe we simply understand that nothing is important at all and we just feel emptiness.
>>
>>24112006
Then move.
>>
I can't remember where I found this but it sticks with me.

>white guy moves to china to teach English
>on the train
>chinaman asks white piggu why he's in china
>"because I love china and want to live and work here"
>"your life must have been pretty shitty in the west to want to live in china"

White piggu comes back with some smart ass remark but he's sort of right.
>>
>>24112202

the tragedy is that you blame it on genuine suffering instead of on your low threshold for punishment. you set the bar so low that others follow you, that people who are genuinely good but don't garb themselves in fancy clothes and lift for vanity get ignored.

i'm a depressed asshole so i don't really see the point in passing on my genes unless i have some hidden wild talent i don't know about. why would i want to inflict my brain chemistry on another person?

i know things are fucked up but i don't know how to change them.

>>24112227

being overweight doesn't always mean you're an irresponsible over-eater. people have different metabolisms, genetics, if you get sick a lot and take antibiotics your gut flora will absorb too much of certain nutrients leaving you having to gorge yourself to get the right ones of others you need. and in the very nations you speak of where kids are starving, fat IS beautiful. things aren't always cut and dry.
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 123x145) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 123x145
>"Your suffering doesn't matter because there are other people who suffer"
>>
>>24112227
Maybe being a faggot is your issue?
>>
>>24112227
Nicely said.
>>
File: 1445299473107.jpg (6 KB, 219x138) Image search: [Google]
1445299473107.jpg
6 KB, 219x138
You're right, noone can lament their position.
Everyone has someone else who has it worse than them, therefore noone can complain except for one starving, half dead south sudanese boy that is missing his arms and legs and is dying of HIV. He can complain.
Everyone else shut the fuck up and get back to work! Your boss needs more money for his wife's new porsche. Stop complaining!
>>
>>24112437
suffering, fear, stress

i like my meals a little burnt
>>
>>24112105

From my perspective my problems matter the most, you degenerate faggot.
>>
>>24112006
>MUH KIDS IN AFRICA WAHHH
fuck off cunt
>>
File: homemadepepe.png (8 KB, 372x276) Image search: [Google]
homemadepepe.png
8 KB, 372x276
>cant get gf
>Complains online instead of not being retarded
I literally dont understand
>>
>>24112510
>millennial netslave webkek mantoddler autists actually believe this just like feminists
>>
>>24113082
That's a lot of memes in one meme arrow, jesus.
>>
>>24112427
>being overweight doesn't always mean you're an irresponsible over-eater.

You lost all credibility right there. I never make fun of overweight people because it's not helpful, but being overweight is nearly always down to your diet. Only a few people actually have a condition, or some other cause, that justifies being overweight.

>fat IS beautiful

The health consequences of being fat aren't.
>>
>>24112006
>the only person who's allowed to feel sad is the most worst-off person in the world
>everyone else just needs to change perspective

Welp, looks like you've solved war and famine, kudos OP.
>>
>tfw life is so bad liberals need to go full third world to show you how bad life is down there.
>>
>>24112006
>living in a first world country
>implying
>I HAVE CONSTANT ACCESS TO INTERNET AND VIDEO GAMES
>implying
now fuck off.
>>
>>24112067
Yes it does. Because you literally have zero problems. No having a girlfriend is NOT A FUCKING PROBLEM

STUPID ENTITLED FAT
>>
>>24113567
which 3rd world shithole do you live in
>>
>>24113586
United States of America.

Truly a shithole.
>>
>>24112006
But I'm in eastern Europe
>>
>niggers in Africa are shitting out niglets by the dozen even though they live surrounded by squalor and death, that means you can't feel bad about your life

kek

KEK
>>
>>24113567
Loneliness is a pretty big problem.
Material wealth is just a small part of what determines how good your life is.
>>
>>24112006

Men are taught not to complain and to just man up.

As a consequence, they commit suicide 4 times more often than women because they'll just keep it to themselves until it breaks them entirely and they just can't take it anymore.

Thanks for this offer, but I'll pass. Complaining is a good reaction, means you're dissatisfied with the statu quo. Being angry is good, there's power in anger. If you look at all the success stories, you'll find a lot of people who were unsatisfied and angry. The difference with us is that they acted on it instead of staying losers but if they had thought about that kid in Africa, they would still be miserable.
>>
>>24112006
I can't interact properly with people because I've lived most of my childhood and adolescence isolated in my house, and if I was a nigger in the congo or some gook in some asian shithole my problems would be equally as bad, with the only difference that maybe at least I would be already dead.

Nice meme, le upboat, (You) and now that you've spouted your retarded bullshit when you probably don't know shit about what you're talking about either you can get back to killing yourself.
>>
File: 1421630666608.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>normalfag logic

kek <---
kek
kek
kek
>>
>>24113881
there seems to be another option of taking as many people with you as you can
>>
>>24114029
or actually taking steps to improve your life
>>
>>24114018
This image is true on the aspect that no one gives a fuck about you, but on the tumblr side of "its all muh genetics" as they proceed to chomp down 20 burgs.
>>
>>24112006

Who gives a fuck about these people? NOBODY

All their problems stem from having a low IQ and not keeping their legs closed. If you really want to help these people, just sterilize them, no more starving kids they can't afford anyways.
>>
>>24112006

I actually used to live in a shithole and witnessed enough suffering, it is all the same in the end really. A citizen of some African warzone getting his legs torn off in a blast and bleeding to death while questioning justice, or a salaryman who pays his last money to his ex-wife while not seeing his children and not having any friends, also questioning god and justice while pressing the trigger of the gun at his head.
I dont know man, I honestly do not know what kind of life I would prefer. I simply exist for the sake of existing nowadays. I do not understand people around me and they seem to be unable to understand me, I try to make something out of myself, because without certificates and status symbols I am absolute trash by default. Now even the world itself seems to spin into some direction I never expected. Death still is inevitable and I am all out of causes to live by for that short life of mine. Nobody gives a shit anymore, life itself is fucking meme.
>>
>>24112427
>being overweight doesn't always mean you're an irresponsible over-eater.

Yes it does you stupid ignorant piece of shit. Calories in, Calories out you dense retard. 99.9% of the population gets their genetics from people who 100 years ago were ONE bad crop season away from starving to death.
>>
>>24112227
>the idea that a kid out there just passed away from malnutrition genuinely does upset me
Go back to reddit
>>
while there are a majority of robots who come from trauma and neglect, I don't think that being sad about "not getting your pussy that you're entitled to" is suffering. getting pussy means playing by society's rules in one way or another. same goes with getting friends or a job. if you can't play the game, you can't win.
>>
at least they have meaning to their life. Survival.
>>
>>24112006

>Not everyone is here for the no gf feels
>Not everyone lives in a first world country
>Not everyone has those things for granted
>Not everyone gives a fuck about the negroids/shitskins

OP, you waste your time. I've seen a lot of people with a superhero complex trying to save robots. It's hilarious. They can't. Get over it. Go back to your good life, cunt.
>>
>>24112427
now you are just baiting senpai desu, u should stop desu its a bit annoying desu
>>
>>24112006
imagine going up to a 3rd worlder, shitty life, possible to get a disease and die at any moment, not enough food, generally a shitty life, and asking him if he would accept a trade. In exchange for living in a first world country and having safety with all his basic needs met, he would have to give up the ability to make friends, become a social retard and never have a chance at sex for the rest of his life. How do you think he would respond? Honest question.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.