[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
men only want power. woman only want attention. discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: M3HXKWK.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
M3HXKWK.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
men only want power.
woman only want attention.
discuss.
>>
women fuck
>>
>>24111839
Women want power too, but they get it by proxy, by getting attention from the powerful men.
>>
>>24111839

Everyone wants power, most people want attention.
>>
>>24111918
>>24112035
These 2 things are basically it. Everyone wants both, but we try and attain them in different ways.
>>
>>24111839
and height give you both
>>
>tfw you don't want power, just appreciation
>>
File: Götzi.jpg (109 KB, 564x801) Image search: [Google]
Götzi.jpg
109 KB, 564x801
Everybody wants to reach the top of the food chain, not having to care running out of comfyness and entertainment - and it comes in different flavors.

Men want to get in a position where they can stick their dick in any women and women want to get in a position where they are cared for forever.
>>
go see live comedy and watch the people cope with this. women dont have the attention. men dont have the power. its all on the comic. i just realized why heckling exists.
>>
>Hurr dur x does y and z does a
How about you let people want what they want without putting it in a fucking box god damn
>>
>>24112343
its not about putting it in a box its about understanding the human condition fully. we can only learn from posts like these
>>
understanding requires box
no box can fit anything fully
what do?
>>
>>24111839
I'm a guy. I only want money. Money would solve all my problems
>>
>>24111839
>woman only want attention.

If that was the case then none of you here would be complain of not having girls around you.

What they want above all else is to be dominated in a way that they would understand (ie being assertive even to dick-tier levels, abusing them, be taller then them, more muscle mass etc.) and be good looking on top of it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.