[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /wasted life/ here? Feels bad man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4500x4334
Who /wasted life/ here?

Feels bad man.
>>
Yeah.

I am 30 and have pretty much wasted the last 15 years shut-in.

I hate to admit it but most of the time I feel content in life...when I know I shouldn't.....it's like my brain has become comfortable with the isolation, it's adapted to it...but than there's that part of me that wants to live a normal life but years of neurological adaptations to isolation are too strong for it.
>>
File: 1307741069001.png (95 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1307741069001.png
95 KB, 200x194
>realize wasting life
>keep wasting
the ride never ends
>>
Sadly I realized that 2 weeks ago at 23. Every year of college I kept thinking 'it's gonna be better next year' and now I'm in my last year of college. I even changed town hoping to finally have a circle of friends... but I'm just too far behind.
>>
>>24111711
>>24111645
Is there something you guys could at least fall back on? Anything you learned or experienced to make yourself comfortable with your position in the world
>>
What do you mean wasted?
By whose standards?

Is going out to work every day really an achievement?
I'm a wage slave, but I don't value work. I think it is idiotic that we are forced to work all the time for just enough money to ... Keep working?
What a joke.
>>
>>24111767
I'm only 21..i don;t know much about the world..or anything rly..
>>24111769
Well..when i compare myself to others i feel..less..

Work sucks. But wtf are we gonna do without money
>>
>>24111769
What I thought was robotness was just being a bit different, immaturity and negativity. I could have had a far better normie life but myself and a lack of luck made me fuck up completely.
>>
were in a hole

we just gotta dig ourselves out
>>
File: d1b.jpg (76 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
d1b.jpg
76 KB, 669x627
I'm 29 and feels very bad. The only good part of my life is that I have a good education and skills but I had to sacrifice a lot of my social life for it. Now I'm afraid I'll be forever alone.

I'm seriously considering moving to Nepal and become a monk, or to Thailand and becoming a complete degenerate.
>>
>>24112916
>I'm seriously considering
Lie.
>>
File: 1324690418001.jpg (54 KB, 388x380) Image search: [Google]
1324690418001.jpg
54 KB, 388x380
>tfw 25
> lived with parents my whole life
> failed HS but got GED
> work at Burger King and get told what to do by kids
> no car
> no gf
> no social life
> in ever sense of the word I am a failure

I know I won't make it to 35, and I really hope I don't.
>>
>>24113133
if i were you id just go full wild mode and travel by foot or shit. Wouldnt care if i die, eating whenever whatever i can.
>>
>28
>still live at home
>don't make anything close to a liveable live by my state's standards
>wage-slave job that is slowly destroying my body
>wake up every morning wishing I didn't
>only leave house to go to work
Which ever one of you kills me gets all the money on my person.
>>
>>24112759
>wanting to get out
>not wanting to dig deeper to plumb the very depths of human misery
>>
>>24113186
I've thought about that a lot, and if I didn't have my dog and cat who are literally my only friends I would.

I've had my dog is like a son to me (raised hims since 8 weeks old) and I'm not willing jeopardize his well being. He also needs constant medication or else he'll go blind. Pretty much just waiting for him to die so I can an hero.
>>
>>24111645
Only have one good friend, I care about him more than anything.
He has a shit ton of friends and I'm 'just another friend' to him.
Next year he will move to another side of the country and I might lose contact with him.

I want to die..
>>
>>24113471
Had this happen to me. Had a friend in HS who was like a brother to me. Either of us would of done anything for the other at the drop of a hat. Then he went in the Navy and slowly lost contact with him. We haven't talked to each other in years.

I want to hit him up but he has a successful military career, been all over the world with a wife and child and I'm a complete fuck up. Talking to him would only make me feel worse about my situation when he asks me what my life is like.
>>
>>24113471
Dying doesn't end the suffering. Remember that.
>>
>>24113728
How would you know that? Have you been at the other side..?
>>24113657
Feels bad man. I'm sorry..
>>
File: df.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
df.jpg
100 KB, 1200x1000
FACT: We are all failures
PROOF: We are on 4chan

Let's build an artificial island and create a new home
>>
>>24113980
>Why do we come here, just to suffer?
>>
>>24113061
Ok I lied about the Nepal part but the Thailand part is true
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 540x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 540x312
>>24113229
this
I feel once the bottom is near things will get really interesting.
>>
File: 1439490360301.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1439490360301.png
101 KB, 500x366
>Be 17 years old me in school
>Dreams of traveling the world
>Partying with women.
>Going on exotic scuba trips with other backpackers (women)
>Fast forward to 2015
>27 years old KV NEET
>Puberty never kicked in
>Never tall
>Never handsome
>Not rich enough to achieve dreams.
>Everyday I'm aging and becoming a grandpa

tfw some hostels do not accept travelers over 30s
>>
>>24114743
You can't be a grandpa if you're a virgin.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.