[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit your parents do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 535x462
>it's lunch in 20 min
>dad gets pissed I haven't taken out the dog yet
>okay ill take it out after the food
>go to my room and shitpost for a while
>50 minutes later dad storms into my room and starts fucking yelling and screaming why I haven't taken out the dog yet
>say he said the food would be done in 20 minutes
>gets pissed at me because I didn't telepathically read his 60 year old faggot mind

i fucking hate this faggot but im broke so I have to live with him jesus
>>
>>24111556
>Dad pays for your broke useless ass to live
>Waaaah he makes me do things for him
>>
>>24111601
Yeah that'd be great if he didn't use this shit to come up with excuses to get pissed off all the fucking time
>>
>>24111664
You sat in your room for 50 minutes instead of getting shit done them relaxing. It is entirely your fault.
>>
File: hgjghj.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
hgjghj.gif
796 KB, 320x286
>>24111556
>they didnt let me meet other kids when i was younger
>was potential normie
>has some deffects but hey friends can help you :^)
>lose the oportunities
>start to fail at school
>become a loner
>finish hs and no motivation, decide to fuck everything and start a travel without money
and my parents are angry because im not normal and dont have gf and friends, what the fuck
>>
>>24111556

You probably put shit off all the time and he's sick of it and just wants you do something and fuck around later
>>
>>24111556
If you weren't such a failure of a son maybe you would have done what you were asked
>>
>>24111556

>Make plans with friends to hang out
>Hey mom can I do this thing with friends?
>Mom bitches nonstop to find an excuse to not let me go
>Alpha-as-fuck dad overrules her and lets me go

Also, I noticed if I asked my mom if I could do something fun, she always said no. If I just told her "Hey, I'm going to such-and-such movie with so-and-so" she always bitched at me for not even asking her but I'd always end up going. Maybe she was secretly conditioning me to be alpha as fuck.
>>
>>24111556

Just walk your fucking dog and eat lunch afterwards. It has to take a shit. Would you like it if someone made you wait until they ate first for you to be able to take a shit? I doubt it.
>>
>Dad got me into sports
>I turn 14 or 15
>I start being better than my dad at sports
>For about 6 months he gets pissed off at me every time I do anything better than him
>Then he just stops one day and goes back to being my bro-as-fuck dad
>>
File: 53272572457257.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
53272572457257.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>raised by single mom who is an extremely angry person
>gets mad at everything
>over the next 18 years I developed extreme fears of rejection and failure on a subconscious level

Literally why I can't get ahead in life or get a qt gf
>>
>>24111556
You sound like a millennial cunt.
>>
File: crashing_this_plane.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
crashing_this_plane.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>>24111556
>mfw my mom and dad each have an $800k life insurance policy
>if my mom and dad disappear I can inherit all of that money and be a neet for the rest of my life

Right now I'm just banking on the hope that my mom and dad will get in a fatal car crash or something so I can finally meet my goal of living entirely alone in my house.
>>
My parents think Hitler was the bad guy
>>
>>24112877
I absolutely understand that feel bro
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.