[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are White People racially opressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1446945739809.png (1 MB, 1930x1516) Image search: [Google]
1446945739809.png
1 MB, 1930x1516
It seems like it's okay to be proud to Black, Latino, Chink, but if you say "White Pride" your a racist. It's also perfectly fine to start a Blacks only group, but god forbid you start one for Whites only.
>>
"Wah wah everyone is finally tired of white people and our bullshit "

You're the women of races
>>
>>24111325
6/10
Made me change position in my chair desu
>>
>>24111325
We just want to be able to have pride in our race, like everyone else.
>>
>>24111370
Whenever you people have your racial pride cake you decide it will go great with a cup of genocide tea
>>
>Italian American groups/clubs
>Polish American groups/clubs
>German American groups/clubs
>Greek American groups/clubs
>St. Patrick's Day..muh Irish pride
>Columbus Day..muh Italian pride
>Oktoberfest..muh Bavarian pride
>history of western civilization=Muh white studies

I could go on, but fuck you and fuck your whining.
>>
>>24111297

Well over the course of history us whites have pretty much dominated. I think others are just trying to break us down a bit so they have a better chance in the world. If you notice the minority only groups never achieved the same level as the white only groups. When you start a white only group everyone assumes you are gonna achieve something and they want to prevent/be a part of it.
>>
>>24111500
>implying NASA isn't full of chinese and indian graduates
>implying silicon valley isn't full of indian grads

top kuck
>>
>>24111424
so in other words, every other race is useless?
>>
>>24111542
>implying either of those things haven't just happened on the last 20 years after decades of white dominance in literally every facet of society.

Just stfu. You're a complete dumbass if you can't just admit that being a white male is a god tier level social advantage.
>>
>>24111542

>minority only groups vs white only groups
>brings up multi-cultural groups
>>
>>24111660
Wtf am I reading. Youre either 1/10 troll or possibly the dumbest robot I've ever seen. I'd tell you to go to /pol/, but they wouldn't want your dumbass.
>>
File: image.gif (56 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
56 KB, 500x206
>mfw whites have the world, but all they really wanted all along was an after school wankery club like the rest of us.

Wanna trade?
>>
>>24111723
Nowadays being Black is a much bigger social advantage. Blacks can mock White people all they want, but whites can't do the same to blacks without being labeled as a racist.
>>
>>24111757
Caucasians and Asians make the other races seem useless
>>
>>24111723
>Just stfu. You're a complete dumbass if you can't just admit that being a white male is a god tier level social advantage.

It is if you live in a WHITE country, nobody asked the shitskins to come here, they wanted to and now they're taking over our countries and making it "more even" aka "easter for us, harder for you in your own countries"
>>
>>24111405
>>24111325
Leave nigger
>>
File: 1445049331001.png (3 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1445049331001.png
3 KB, 200x240
>>24111776
>Tumblr
>Harry Potter
>Shitty Instagram filter
>>
>>24111853
>implying whites are willing to share the stage with lazy eyed gooks.
>>
>>24111723

Move to a country that whites didn't build then. Oh wait, they're all shitholes.
>>
>>24111802
yeah we can and we do. you just have to be around other white males
>>
>>24111297
None of thosr groups are real you stupid fuck. No one is stopping you from joining the black student union. If you join any group with false intentions, they'll eventually find out and treat you like shit though. But that's literally every group ever.
>>
Blacks
>want to be equal so they can fuck white wmmin, stunt like whitey, get away with shit, and fuck white bois

Whites
>want to be equal just so blacks won't get ahead of them

And you wonder why your falling behind
>>
>>24111958
>>24111802
These pretty much.
White dudes are killing themselves for the same reason others do.
They're pathetic. Whites are the minority in the U.S. now. So naturally the suicide rate is higher.
All these niggers and women talking about equality and oppression, it's just fucking hilarious.
I can't wait for white people to be bred out and killed off, so the rest of you fucks can be left on this rock to systematically dismantle and warp modern civilization.
>>24112033
We're not talking about prisons here...
>>
>>24111950
But whites share their country and women with everyone else though
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.