[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're not going to get a qt gf without getting in shape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: e8isX4p.jpg (244 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
e8isX4p.jpg
244 KB, 1944x2592
You're not going to get a qt gf without getting in shape to show that you are a quality mate. Where do I start anon?

How do I get rid of these gorgeous bitch tits?

Is there an app that I can plug in my age, weight and height and it will build meal plans and routines for me? I think I have the motivation, but not the direction.
>>
>>24111170
Whats wrong with your stomach?
I like your tits though.
>>
>>24111170
If you have gyno, surgery is the only way.

You don't need any app. Just hit the gym. Read the /fit/ sticky. If you stick to your diet and train regularly, you should already look pretty good in 6 months.
>>
>>24111195
I think it's just the shadow. To the right is just stretch marks.... Those will go away if I get fit right? Or is there like some cream that pregnant women use that I can use?
>>
>>24111170

Try a fasting diet. I did one where you eat at 12-4-8 and fast for the rest of the night/morning. I skip breakfast anyways sometimes to I was easy to get used to
>>
>>24111170

go to /fit/ and ask them wtf
>>
>>24111223

They have creams but I don't think they work. I knew a guy who tattoo'ed over his and fixed it
>>
>>24111286
I generally skip breakfast to sleep as much as I can before wagekek job. We don't get lunch breaks and do service calls for IT so we eat fast food a lot. Then I go home and binge drink, typically skipping dinner

So one unhealthy meal a day and lots of unhealthy alcohol, followed up by hours of shitposting and vidya.

I got a long ways to go.
>>
>>24111223
Stretch marks are forever bro. I'm sorry.
It's like this: the scars that are there, are eternal. No way back. But what you can do is moisturize the area and use some sort of products with collagene and keratine and vitamin A to prevent the stretchs to grow further.
If they are red, as they are right now, it means theyre still forming. If you do nothing they ll get bigger and others will appear. You can prevent that, but the marks there are there will be there for ever. After the cicatrization they will be no longer red. they'll get the color tone of your skin, and thus will be less noticeble.
>>
>>24111223
I don't think it's just the shadow. Can't you see? Your belly is purple. Are those bruises? Someone punched you?
>>
>>24111286
Dont do this.
Seriuosly, DONT DO THIS.
skiping meals and fasting is the worse shit you can do to your body. You will lose your muscle mass and actually retain more fat and liquid. No no no.
A diet must be balanced throughout the day, 5-6 meals at the right time. You should start with a smal caloric deficit of 400 calories. That means eating only 1600 cal through the day. That's not much food, but you see the point.
Needless to say: healthy food! Lean protein! Fiber, fruits and vegetables, lots of water. No industrial, canned, processed, or junk food whatsoever.
Besides that, hit the gym. They have, at least where I live, instructors who will make a work out plan and routine for you. Your focus should be cardio, but don't neglect lifting of course.
>>
File: 1412973438413.jpg (48 KB, 511x455) Image search: [Google]
1412973438413.jpg
48 KB, 511x455
>>24111170
>Getting fit to get women
>>
>>24111533
I must agree with this.
There were many before you. They all failed.
Stop being a lil bitch and for once in your life start a change for yourself, not for others.
>>
>>24111507
What should my goal be? Run X amount of time at X speed?

Or like run X distance under X time?
>>
>>24111507
fuck that, too much effort. I'd just rather not eat to lose fat.
>>
>>24111569
Being fit enough to have more confidence around women is something that I want.

It's for me more than it is them, the possibility I might get laid more is just the motivation.
>>
>>24111507

Don't tell people not to do something because you don't understand it fully. Fasting doesn't always mean eating less, it can be eating at different times. http://www.leangains.com/ This site has lots of fasting research
>>
>>24111590
I want to be a thin coating of chad with a nougaty robot inside.
>>
>>24111590
Idiot. By doing that, before losing fat, your body will lose muscle. By the time you notice any significant fat loss, your muscle mass will be gone. That is, if you have any whatsoever.
Beside, undernurishment is unhealthy not only because of your muscles. I'm no doctor, i don't know in detail how your body will react to starvation, but know this: your body was not made to starve. It's ment to consume. It can endure periods of inanition and survive, of course. The same way it can endure up to third degrees burns on 70% of your body and still survive. That doesn't mean you should do it.
>>
>>24111626
Than it's not fasting. By fasting I mean: starving. Let's clear that out.
>>
>>24111584
You want to keep your heart rate up for an extended period of time, that's what burns calories. You can jump rope, bike, run or swim whatever it takes. Just get moving.
>>
>>24111584
No. Now, breathe and listen.
At the begining it'll be attempt and erros until you learn your limits.

I'm not an expert in cardio, i'm thin already and barely do it. anyone might help this bro out with cardio recomendations?
I think one hour of cardio per day is ideal... That's what my personal trainer tells me at least.
>>
Like that anon said, you should maintain an intense heart rate for a considerable amount of time, at least 30 minutes. So go as fast as you can, to maintain that rate for a long time.
I see people stick to short peaks of speed followed by minutes of low pace. That shit doesn't work. It's betterto maintain a stable speed for several minutes.
>>
File: time to burn.jpg (336 KB, 1753x987) Image search: [Google]
time to burn.jpg
336 KB, 1753x987
I've been losing 1 lb of fat a day on DNP, and I started at like 15% bodyfat.

A 35% abomination like yourself can easily lose 2-3 a day.
>>
Takes walks or ride a bike every day.
Stop eating foods that are calorie dense like ramen, chips, pizza, etc.
Eat lots of vegetables and lean meats (beef, chicken).
>>
>>24112028
That sounds dangerous and like a fucking cop out.

I want to have more self control and discipline, this would be cheating.
>>
>>24112028
>DNP
Yea, don't do this. At all.
>>
>>24112028
Enjoy feeling like you're going to burn to death if you do this. Also enjoy actually dying if you aren't extremely careful.
>>
>>24112028
you fatties will take dangerous supplements but you won't just eat less and maybe take a walk once a day
what a shame
>>
>>24111170
Avoid fruits and sugar.. you could starve yourself and lose some weight but then you could also do sprints instead
>>
>>24111584
I like to listen to podcasts while I do cardio on a treadmill and don't stop til the podcast is finished
>>
>>24112177

come back when you can lose 1lb a day while at a relatively healthy weight already(12-15% bf).

fucking skinnyfat dyel piece of shit.
>>
>>24112177
>JUST DONT EAT BRO ;)
Literally the same thing as saying "be urself"
Fatties are fat because they can't stop eating.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.