[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a cyborg "Oh haha ya sometimes im nervous around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: 1445888793799.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1445888793799.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>I'm a cyborg
"Oh haha ya sometimes im nervous around hot girls at parties xD"
"One time this girl was sucking my dick and i farted im so awkward hahaha"
"Me and my rich 8/10 gf broke up im so lonely :*("
>>
File: eyesofsuffering.jpg (16 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
eyesofsuffering.jpg
16 KB, 325x325
>>24110991
No. Cyborgs are about good looks and a robo-mentality. They're above robotish depression because they have the will to fight, but they're too redpilled to turn into normies.

Being a cyborg is literally hanging in a limbo. It's even worse in some aspects.
>>
>>24111021
>it's even worse in some aspects
"Bro im such a faggot i havent had sex since last month"
"I wish i could find a gf all girls want is to fuck me"
"This girl invited me to go ice skating but i dont know how to skate omg fml faammm"
>>
>>24111021
Watching normies going in depth about ironic buzzwords is something else.

Believe what you will, your kind doesn't belong here. All cyborg threads ignored.
>>
File: [email protected] (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
$w@g.gif
136 KB, 300x300
>>24111048
>>24111171
>participating in normal social life
>looks delude normies into thinking you're one of them
>surrounded by imbeciles 24/7
>only women interested in you are roasties
>having to bear with their tantrums when you deny them the handsome cock

I'm a KV aryan demigod and there's noone around me I can relate to eventhough I'm surrounded by people. You guys stay at homes in your safe areas while I chose to put up a fight and suffer on the enemy territory.
>>
>>24111021
>normies believe this

Things that don't exist

-fembots
-cyborgs
>>
File: 1445537117812.jpg (52 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1445537117812.jpg
52 KB, 604x453
>>24111021
I hate clubs,social events,parties,talking to strangers,making small talk with anyone when nothing comes out of it,faking interest in people (even if it means it's gonna get me laid),social media MORE THAN ANYTHING,getting photographed,99% of television stuff,anything that's considered "in" (beards,shit ton of pointless tattoos,that top knot shit etc) and almost everything else that normies give so many shits about.Am also very good at analyzing people which helps me see straight through their bullshit.
However I do focus way too much on improving my mind and body and overall appearance and I could no doubt be a chad if I wasn't such a hateful person and instead had that "love everyone and assume the best from everyone" thing.Do I count as a cyborg?
>>
>>24111359
> I chose to put up a fight and suffer on the enemy territory.

why?
>>
I have a binary personality. Half of the time I'm a pseudo-normie, going to parties with my gf and being generally social. But I also get nothing out of going to clubs most of the time. I'd much rather lurk than get wasted on shitty drinks with sweaty people I don't know. Am I a cyborg or a closet normie?
>>
>>24111629
>going to parties with my gf

you're just a regular ass normie
>>
File: a.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>can talk to other persons
>perfect liar so nobody notice i am a total failure
>can talk to girls but not flirst just like talking with some bros
>as i can talk to girls i cant be a robot
so im normie right? hell no im not a normie but nor a robot too, not welcome here so i guess im a ''cyborg'' can lie to others but not to myself
also
>khv
>ugly
>poor
>third world
>soon homeless
shit
>>
>>24111629
please be b8
>>
File: 1445715594411.png (496 KB, 650x587) Image search: [Google]
1445715594411.png
496 KB, 650x587
>never went to high school
>have massive horrific autism, KHV
>can't even leave the house until i am 21
>force myself to leave house
>still terrified of everyone and everything
>have panic attacks that passing cars are mocking me
>takes me nearly a year to be able to buy things at stores
>jittery awkward weird autism guy, hyper-aware of people judging me at all times
>do my absolute best to fix it
>spend 5 years learning all these new behaviours and learning to control my innate ones
>still a weird unpleasant shy guy in 73% of situations, but in the remaining 27% i can be pretty dynamic and work my strengths
>have pursued non-NEET life goals
>still completely detached from a society i hate, and whose hate for me and people like me i feel weighing down on my soul at every moment i'm outside
>tfw /r9k/ would call me a normie and make me leave
>tfw this is the only place that ever understood
>tfw trying to explain disdain for normies to a normie and they are completely confused by how anyone would dislike them??? LOL #YOLO HAHA DID U GO TO THE SPORTS GAME
>>
File: lazy town.png (131 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
lazy town.png
131 KB, 1264x471
Cyborgs exist, but we have to draw a fine line between what is a failed normie, and what is a true cyborg.
It's like those cerebrotronics that post in the "what robot are you" threads. You can tell it's just normal people trying to fit in, it's disgusting
>>
>>24111021

Could you please explain to me in further detail what being a cyborg consists of?

Take my case, for example:
> 26yo
> 4/10 looks
> university education
> no vices like drinking, doing drugs or spending money carelessly
> live with parents
> KHV
> like videogames and anime

I mean, shit. I can hold normal conversations with real people and I think they consider me mostly normal. Why can't I get a GF?

Actually, I don't think I'm a cyborg. I'm just a failed normie.
>>
>>24111832
guess we are on the same boat
>>
>>24111832
>> 27yo
>> 7/10 looks
>> university education
>> vices like drinking, doing drugs or spending money carelessly
>> do not live with parent
>> kissed, held hands & ducked.
>> like videogames
>>
>>24111359
Same-ish
>manlet
>Do judo
>lift
>kind of QT
>Have a group of 5'9ers that I hang out with
>We all love eachother
>all three of us
None of us have anyone else.
>>
File: 1382479790083.jpg (237 KB, 621x586) Image search: [Google]
1382479790083.jpg
237 KB, 621x586
>>24110991
Describes 99% of feelers desu. The only reason they rage against "normies" is they started doing it to fit in without ever realizing it was them being raged against.
>>
>>24111359

> having to bear with their tantrums when you deny them the handsome cock

I have severe self-esteem and trust issues. This 7/10 cutie comes up to me and basically wants to fuck my shota ass. I thought she was joking and she replied "oh, you think you're too good for me?".

Shit escalated pretty quickly and I almost get my ass beat by Tyrone. I had to basically break down and cry so I could be left alone.
>>
I think cyborgs are even more annoying than normies and should be shot tbqh (to be quite honest)
>>
File: 1.jpg (874 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
874 KB, 1456x2592
I go to school and I am able to make friends with people. I can talk to girls no problem.

But I am sad all the time. I have no reason to die but I browse suicide threads. I can talk to people but can't relate to them and their normal life that feels really shallow. I want to feel like belonging somewhere but even /r9k/ would disown me if I tell them about my life so I just hang around here. Like the guy that hangs around but never gets invited. I have mental breakdowns, abuse drugs and alcohol to escape the world and lie on the internet to get some acceptance from anonymous strangers to feel better. On weekends pic related is my breakfast.

I am cyborg.
>>
>>24110991

Anon, not everyone will check all the [x] to be a Robot, there's a need for some grey area.

I'm a Wizard and yet there are a few things in my life that are ok. I play vidya. I have no debts.

Those dudes that seem to integrate within the herd but don't really? They're not Robots, but they're not really "there" either. Just let them be, as long as they don't shove their successes into our faces.
>>
>>24113370
That's exactly how I feel, minus the drugs/alcohol
>>
>>24110991
Lies the p3ngu1n 0f d00m is a 3/10
>>
>>24113370
This desu, i am a "normie" but i`m depressed 24/7 and just don`t connect to others. I feel as an empty vessel playing the role of a normal dude
>>
>>24110991
I'm a cyborg. Had a gf once. Gotten laid many times. Gotten BJs many times. Im tall. I'm overweight. Have a few romantic interests in my life at the moment. Play vidya all day. No job
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.