[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you guys hate alpha males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: picsofme3.jpg (193 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
picsofme3.jpg
193 KB, 500x750
why do you guys hate alpha males?
>>
>>24110206

I don't hate them.
>>
>>24110224
there's alot of reeeeee chads im so triggered happening
>>
File: aXm5777xjU.jpg (61 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm5777xjU.jpg
61 KB, 650x650
they steal away our pure qt gfs
they're literally real life male succubi
>>
>posts obvious faggot
>"alpha males"

okay.
>>
>>24110224

same and basically this.

we don't hate them. we hate ourselves
>>
>>24110224

Then again: there aren't any alpha males anymore. How could there be some? In a feminist world where every woman can put you into prison with false accusations of "harrassment" or for telling an incorrect joke?

Alpha males are just a female sex fantasy about a man that is sexually dominant in the bedroom, tall, muscular, looks dangerous and is just like a prostitute performing an act for the woman.

That guy on your picture for example: just some hipster with a beard and tattoo.

Women want the alpha male LOOK and be dominated in the bedroom, but that's it. All men are forced to be slaves to women these days. Alpha males don't exist anymore. Alpha males have POWER and men don't have power anymore.
>>
I don't hate them I want to suck them off

but they're always going after the vaginal jew
>>
>>24110248
post a better example little buddy
>>
>>24110234
Those are the children posting
https://youtu.be/toHqbqGRXwE
>>
>>24110206

>"alpha male"
>with a clip art tattoo on his shoulder and a butterfly on his arm
>yfw you realize these are girl tattoos
>hfw he realizes that he got girl tattoos
>>
>>24110396
post yourself shirtless desu

when was the last time you went outside to do an activity with friends/a girl and not just to clam up at a store when the self scan is broken and you have to watch the cashier judge your purchases
>>
>>24110206

I'll break it down for you:

In the past, women were reliant on men to provide for them mostly because work is hard and dangerous and women are small and feeble. If they got pregnant this was especially true as they couldn't work while pregnant and nursing and needed a man to look out for them.

Regardless of whom fathered the baby, a pregnancy used to mean a marriage that would last a lifetime out of necessity, and a stable family would form. Monogamy was the name of the game, and religion was the enforcer.

Nowadays, plenty of work is safe and easy enough for a woman to do herself and religion has become so passe. No one wants to wait until marriage and no one wants to get married when a pregnancy happens. Plus nowadays, most girls are on the pill or have condoms in their purse. Birth control means there's no longer any shotgun marriages of conveniences for the sake of the baby and for everyone to save face.

Arranged marriages in India are far more stable and successful than the American style marriages. As it turns out love comes from sticking it out with someone through the harsh times and learning more about each other and trusting and relying on each other more and more as time goes on.

American women don't need men, so they all want Chad. They can all get Chad too because Chad can fuck a lot of guys. Remember great great great great... great daddy Genghis Khan? 8% of Asians do. We hate him because in this new world order, we get nothing and he gets everything because women are selfish and have an over-inflated sense of self worth.
>>
>>24110427

Oh sorry, didn't know I was talking to /fit/.

Let me try again.

>do crossfit once a week
>have no muscle tone anywhere on my body except my stomach
>abs mostly visible when I hunch forward for a photo shoot with downward lighting
>all the chicks I bang love it when they find out that I have the same tattoos they do
>alpha male
>>
>>24110206
Because they won't leave me alone. I genuinely don't give a shit about them, they can do whatever the fuck they want to, it's their life, BUT LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!
>>
>>24110519
>chad can fuck alot of guys
freudian slip, faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.