[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /nomoney/ here? Just lost my student payment since I dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: feel 70.jpg (98 KB, 397x299) Image search: [Google]
feel 70.jpg
98 KB, 397x299
Who /nomoney/ here?

Just lost my student payment since I dropped out of uni (I was failing anyway), so there goes my only source of income.

No idea how I'm going to pay rent now. I can't bare the thought of having to take some kind of normie retail job and take orders from lowlife scum whose only hobbies are getting drunk and having casual sex with immoral women.

I just wanted enough money to live modestly until I can become a self employed programmer.

Can't even buy ramen because I need at least $30 in my account to pay my phone bill.

Anyone know a quick way to make money, preferably online?
>>
>>24109603
>self employed programmer
what are your skills?
>>
If you're going to be a self-employed programmer then why are you even going to college?
>>
>>24109638
Well I was studying IT at uni this year and I did okay first semester but I messed up second semester and had to drop out.

I'm still studying coding at home (Java, C, html and css) so I'm more prepared next year. But I'm not good enough for anyone to want to hire me yet.
>>
>>24109603
Any of you robots wanna hit a bank or a liquor store or something? I've always wanted to pull a heist with my fellow autismos.
>>
>>24109777
No thank you officer. Nice trips though.
>>
File: aXm4174xjU.jpg (77 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm4174xjU.jpg
77 KB, 650x650
>>24109699
knowing a language is not nearly enough. You need to learn a framework or technology. I don't know how's school where you live but here they don't teach us enough.
Piece of advice: do an internship. You'll get a feel about how the industry works, you'll actually learn a technology and after you're done you can claim that you have some experience with the said technology.

As for easy money online, contact me when you figure this out.
>>
>>24109815
That's the hard part. No way to know. I want to so badly though. A lot of them get away with it. Look at the statistics. It'll make you reconsider doing it solo at the very least.
>>
>>24109603
Try getting a job. I did that. I'm just a helper for a handyman. I make shit pay but it gives me money and I didn't need any experience.
>>
>>24109890
Armed robbery is wrong because it's traumatic for the people working there, you shouldn't put them through that.

If you're going to steal money from a heartless corporation then find a way that doesn't hurt innocent people.
>>
>>24109603
I failed my second semester of Physics so I feel you. I was given a second chance to resit the semester I failed.
My plan is to work hard at that and ask about switching my course to do Computer Science.

Retail, hospitality, customer service is your best bet since they don't require any technical knowledge. You just have to bite the bullet and do it for your own future. You might even get a chance to work in a stockroom of a large retailer which is actually perfect.
>>
>>24109913
>Armed robbery is wrong because it's traumatic for the people working there
Fuck the people.
FUCK THE PEOPLLLLLEEE!
>>
File: x_8912750e.png (93 KB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
x_8912750e.png
93 KB, 235x180
The world is so big, won't they find some money to maintain your low-demand lifestyle? Just relax
>>
>>24109913
>Armed robbery is wrong because it's traumatic for the people working there, you shouldn't put them through that.

>If you're going to steal money from a heartless corporation then find a way that doesn't hurt innocent people.

W-what exactly do you think a handyman does?
>>
>>24109603
You can always be a meat slave for Amazon or those places that need people to click things and do simple tasks.

It's easy money baby.
>>
>>24110166

>mysterious people will give you money for no reason

Who are they?
>>
File: 1442745945007.jpg (66 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1442745945007.jpg
66 KB, 636x426
>>24110195
He has no idea. He's never been handy nor has he ever been a man.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.