[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you found out your oneitis is just another typical party/drinking-crazed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 14084548929021.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
14084548929021.png
1 MB, 935x670
>tfw you found out your oneitis is just another typical party/drinking-crazed girl

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME
>>
File: viper.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>24109291
>just got over 7 year oneitis
>now i feel nothing
>not even love
>constantly between feeling nothing and wanting a oneitis just to feel and wanting to not have a oneitis to end the pain
You can't win
>>
Know this turkish 9/10 qt 3.14. She's one of the social workers/psychologists at my residential guidance setting. She works as a social worker, psychologist, at her dad's cafetaria, and volunteers with troubled youths. She's a virgin, doesn't drink or smoke, and one of the most beautiful and kind hearted women i've ever seen. She even helped me study for my exams (at night, after her work ended), because she wanted me to graduate so badly.

There must be something wrong with her, though... I just can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>24109403
>constantly between feeling nothing and wanting a oneitis just to feel and wanting to not have a oneitis to end the pain
this merciless hell has been repeating for me for over a decade
>>
>>24109291
>Having oneitis for a normalfag
>Being surprised she's a normalfag

anon,
>>
>>24109403
>7 year oneitis
>7 year

what the fuck are you doing to be honest family
>>
File: 1430725080018.jpg (455 KB, 1079x1439) Image search: [Google]
1430725080018.jpg
455 KB, 1079x1439
>>24109403
>"got over" oneitis but can't find anyone like her
>compare everyone to her
>even though she fucked me over to spend more time with some memespouting faggot and never contacted me again
>don't really want to be with her at this point but can't move on
>nothing helps
>nothing has a purpose now
>>
>>24109291
What the heck, are you me, OP?
>>
>>24109291
>found out your onitis is actually a selfish person and she leaves you because you'be loved a sense of self-worth into her and she leaves because she'd rather focus on herself then do the same for you
>>
>>24109471
are you turkish
>>
>>24109291
Welcome to planet earth
>>
>>24109471
1. she's not a virgin
2. she drinks, probably smokes and does drugs too, just doesn't claim to (like most girls)
>>
>>24109602
Nope. Not a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 525x525
>>24109597
LITERALLY ME

IT FUCKING SUCKS MAN I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT
>>
>>24109471
>there must be something bad about her
There is. She's a woman.
>>
>>24109710
I hate her I want somebody to slash her face or knock one of her teeth out or rape her
Ideally she'd get cancer or AIDs
>>
>tfw you're oneitis was literally a perfect little angel
>weeb princess, spent all her free time drawing
>little ditz, hopeless like a lost puppy, cutest thing on earth
>tfw you got upset at her multiple times because you thought she was ashamed of you and spoke poorly of you behind your back
>every time she was upset but forgave you
>the last time this happened you went too far
>you told her that it's better if we pretended we never knew each other, strangers from the start and unfriended her
>you read all 8months of Facebook convo start to finish
>tfw after this you realised you pushed away the first girl you truely loved, and she actually loved you back
>you will never see her smile again
>>
>>24109687
Obviously, there's not real way to proof she really is a virgin. I'd be schocked, though. As for the drinking, smoking and drugs part, i've seen her when i went out lots of times, she really doesn't do any of that shit. Alot of my friends and her colleagues can confirm.
>>
File: 108.jpg (182 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
182 KB, 675x500
>>24109291
>tfw your oneitis is not a typical party/drinking-crazed girl
>tfw she is still not yours

it only hurts more
>>
>>24109740
were you jealous because she sometimes mentioned other guys and/or insecure because she was more normie?
>>
>>24109291
happened to me too
last girl i had a thing for turned out to be a partyslut. she even has this guy who just buys her shit all the time. she hardly woks and everyone fawns over her. I eventually said fuck it im not putting myself into that situation. i haven't felt love since. at this point i'm convinced love is fake and all i want is a human fuck doll
>>
>>24109597
>>24109710
now you know to not be betas in the future
>>
Don't know this feeling whatsoever.
>>
>>24109740
Just hit her up again you massive faggot
>>
>>24109291
>Gee how come this attractive girl is not a basement dwelling bitter virgin like me and enjoys goig out and living to the fullest
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>your oneitis actually truthfully hates you from the bottom of her heart and wants you to vanish from existence so she can live in peace knowing that you are no longer present in reality
The worst feeling of all the oneitis feelings ITT
>>
>>24109831
Roasty detected. Both are extremes. The people defending degenerate partying are just louder.
>>
>>24109879
did you break her heart or just bug her a lot?
>>
>>24109900
>degenerate
Don't you have /pol/ threads to shitpost in?
>>
>>24109291
I know she is. But I love her so much that I'll wait for her. After all that Chadding she need to get out of her system. It'll take years and years, but I'll wait.
>>
>>24109831
I want one, just fucking ONE girl to not be total decrepit whore
>>
File: 14084548929025.png (461 KB, 1059x962) Image search: [Google]
14084548929025.png
461 KB, 1059x962
>get text message
>hoping it's from her
>it's from my provider updating me on shitty phone deals
>>
>>24109778
Funny thing was even though I did get jealous when she mentioned other guys, I was the one who was sleeping around with exchange students.
And she was literal opposite of normie, only reason she had any friends was she was a girl, otherwise, someone with hat attitude, she'd be a friendless basement dweller who killed them self at age 19
>>24109822
She's scared of me now
>>
>>24109900
>>24109973
Partying and drinking doesn't make you a degenerate, you faggots
>>
>>24109933
Neither. I'm just really anxious and tend to fuck up all the time, making myself look like a retarded weirdo in the process. Also, I unintentionally broke her phone once, and headbumped into her twice. I've never actually held a real conversation with her, all I do is try to avoid her, the same way she tries to avoid me because I make her very uncomfortable. Also I'm not a neckbeard if that's what you're thinking, I just tend to look weird when I'm really anxious, which is all the time.

The one time I tried to start a conversation with her I just stuttered a lot and didn't know what to say, even though we have lots of common interests (she's a weeb and is studying Japanese).

Just kill me already.
>>
>>24110025
sounds like my girl except I'm a lonely permavirgin. when I hear about her enjoying life in a normie way, like socializing or being outside, I feel I'm going to lose her. even worse if she mentions a guy. despite the fact I've no reason to think she is doing anything with them. she's said she is asexual.

fuck, I need to get over my insecurities. but I try and keep end up going back to them.
>>
>>24110031
They both lead to an endless ride on the cock carousel
>>
>>24110031
Enjoy your used goods anon. I hope you find a girl who regularly gets drunk at parties and sluts around.
>>
>>24110133
From my experience, having a oneitis, that is, a girl you are in love with but are not in relationship with, is a terrible, terrible thing.
Find a girl who you can love and she loves you back. If you can make things work with your oneitis, then great!! Ten gold stars for you. If not, it's just gonna take a bit more time. Just remember, don't be bitter.
>>
>>24110259
she's a lot like you were describing your girl, an angel. I know that if I push her away it's not likely I'll meet someone like her again. especially not someone that's opened up to me like she has.

I just have to stop being insecure and bitter about my own life. She's the closest friend I have right now.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.