[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you stuck your hand in the fire to feel something who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1443856455563.jpg (68 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1443856455563.jpg
68 KB, 668x712
>tfw you stuck your hand in the fire to feel something

who /losingit/ here?
>>
I think I am. I really want to go crawl until my knees bleed, I want to scrape them so bad just to know what it feels like.
>>
just start lifting man that's what your body needs
>>
reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>tfw you fucked up creating a tulpa
>they have the power to make me lose consciousness at whim
>have to perform odinic ritual just to make them go away so i can make this post
i wish i was making this shit up.
>>
>>24109476
Good advice.

Also martial arts. Head on over to >>>/asp/
>>
File: 1401120566064.jpg (61 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1401120566064.jpg
61 KB, 500x329
>>24110084
>tulpas are real
>>
>>24108904
You're just like Robert Di Nero in Taxi Driver! Now I understand that scene :^)
>>
>>24110084
you probably have some fucked up psychological shit going on like split personality or paranoid schizophrenia or OCD. You should go see someone and get help.

You may also need to see an esper, hypnotist, witch, priest and/or a gypsy woman to exorcise the demons which haunt your psyche. Remember, placebos can be powerful medicine, and knowing that they're a placebo doesn't make it any less effective.
>>
>>24110084
>i wish i was making this shit up.

B-but you are making it up, anon desu.
>>
>>24110130
i already had doctor-diagnosed developing schizophrenia. i got off my meds when i decided to create a tulpa thinking it would help. it made it super fucking easy just following guides on tulpa.info and it was great the first few months
>>24110167
can't escape without her knowing. i'll find away out soon though i know it
>>24110186
please give me a life as blissful as yours
>>
>>24110225
Of course she'll know. That doesn't mean you can't do it anyway. You need to take control.
>>
>>24110282
she will fucking knock me out. my parents think its narcilepsy fuck
>>
>>24110130

They're not "real" but they are a legitimate phenomenon. You can get your mind to do all manner of weird shit if you're willing to put in the effort and the whole tulpa thing was originally a buddhist practice, buddhists being the masters of training your mind to do weird shit.
>>
>>24108904
I drank a bottle of cheap wine and I think now people are seeing what I see, because my brain was infected with a trojan that was the wine.

I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>24110318
Modafinil. Get a prescription. That will keep you conscious through anything.
>>
>want to write a long, well-worded post trying to describe what I'm feeling and how my life is going
>don't have the fucking energy

I don't care anymore.
>>
ghost god parasites relax swinging on these fucking thug thoughts racing. Prostituting my psyche I dig blast the ghost god swimming through my body.
Sexual pleasure renowned but loss of control arm fighting spirits poor form, laughter soothes but choking lungs vomit nutrient feeding FUCKing parasites.
Unstoppable male icon come fleeing from fingers vadanimite grind teeth when talk. Parasite force no golden rule, only blank stares when run through tumbling life. Type no FUCK no gfhostgod parasite in my body
>>
File: 5aa.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
>>24108904
>psychotic attacks getting worse and worse
>abusive parents
>getting almost kicked out
>college is too much
>major depressive disorder
>people trying to commit me to psychiatric ward
i'm losing it alright
>>
>>24112601
>people trying to commit me to psychiatric war
Why are they doing that?
>>
>>24110225
Read some Stirner anon, your spooks will soon be vanquished
>>
>>24114187
because, and i admit it, going to college made me become even more unstable.
and my parents don't want to deal with my shit, why would they star now?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.