[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw suicide soon Feels good bro's, getting it all ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 5675675.jpg (49 KB, 523x514) Image search: [Google]
5675675.jpg
49 KB, 523x514
>tfw suicide soon

Feels good bro's, getting it all ready and planning out everything, gonna have a nice, soothing shower, then I'm gonna put on a nice, comfortable bath robe, then I'm gonna pour myself a nice glass of whiskey, put on some pink floyd, sit down, load my shotgun and sleep eternal
>>
>>24108552
if dubs you must live
>>
Livestream or fuck off.
>>
>relatively new to this board but total loser
>going through the funny threads and then seeing this one

morbid as fuck

I hope you're not too young op
>>
Rolling for dubs to see you live, life is to beautiful mate, why not go on a trip around the world? See something beautiful meet different people, and u probably get shot dead by some monkey trying to mug u, anyway
>>
Make sure people can't find your corpse. Dead bodies are disgusting and they stink. You aren't you when you die.

It's better to die before everybody you care about does, you are making a sound decision. Make sure you play and watch stuff you enjoy before you die, as you'll never experience it again.

Life is a pain but it's enjoyable sometimes. Death is scary but comforting.
>>
lucky you.

what position do you shoot from for max benefits?
>>
inb4 gets drunk on whiskey and doesn't feel like killing self.
>>
>>24108552
Godspeed friend.
>>
>>24108628
Straight up through roof of mouth
>>
>>24108552
if dubs you must kill yourself
>>
Actually don't do it.
Why don't you do something crazy instead like fight crime at night.
>>
File: 1419244031545.jpg (33 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1419244031545.jpg
33 KB, 493x276
>>24108609
>life is to beautiful
>>
If trips OP must commit sudoku
>>
>>24108649
>straight up

Not unless you want to live the rest of your life as a vegetable, 45 degrees to the back of the skull is the kill shot
>>
Go brave, into the next world.

Hope youre lucky and dont end up disabled by fucking up the shot.
>>
>>24108696
He said max benefits. I think living qualifies.
>>
>>24108696
>>24108747
This, do a little search on the internet how to do it properly
>>
>>24108552
>whiskey
>shotgun
have fun being too drunk to aim correctly.
hope you're not doing this within a half mile radius of other people because a gunshot is for sure a cop/ambulance alert to revive you, probably getting to you in the 5-15 minutes it'll take to die.
>>
I'm not judging op but things might get better.
>>
>>24108781
>implying.
do it right OP, get some nembutal, if you have a car/passport/300-400 bucks, take a short mexican vacation, enjoy the sights, get drunk, buy nembutal from a vet, die peacefully in a cheap hotel room in el paso
>>
>>24108552
>gonna shoot yourself
That's dumb man, if you fuck up at all things will be very inconvenient and uncomfortable for a while until you can try again
>>
File: 1446202277777.jpg (42 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1446202277777.jpg
42 KB, 599x605
I feel you anon

I'm planning on hanging myself with lmao the strap of my bass guitar since I can't find decent rope anywhere... I'm just waiting for my parents to go on vacation the next weekend.

It's not that my life was miserable but it wasn't good either. I'm 25 almost 26, mediocre, all my gf's were ugly drama queens that made my life hell. Can't land a job no matter how many interviews I go to, wasted my life in front of a pc screen... Didn't finish university cause no more money, country went into recession. I'm sick of living with my mom and her husband but I can't get out of here. I'm 1.80cm tall brown eyes and brown hair with average penis everything about me screams mediocre...

Not only that but this world is becoming such a shitty place it's unbelievable...
>>
>>24108596
stop going here, or you'll never leave this. Trust me, once this board gets to you, it's just a spiral of constant depression, suicidal/homocidal thoughts without end.

Leave now, for your own good
>>
>>24108891
Atleast you had gf's, normie
>>
>>24108917
Personally, I had been depressed and suicidal before becoming a regular on /r9k/. But I guess that if you're such an impressionable faggot then you should go back to /mlp/ or something.
>>
>>24108917
Not that guy, but you are retarded. How can he leave? Lots of things said here are true. You are advocating ignoring the truth. Putting your head in the sand, being dishonest to yourself. How can anyone live with themselves knowing they are ignoring the truth no matter how unpleasant it is.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.