[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /r9k/ who here receives SSI? I'm wondering what am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (627 KB, 668x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
627 KB, 668x981
hi /r9k/

who here receives SSI? I'm wondering what am I supposed to do when my parents die, sad but true

$700 a month won't support me
>>
so move in eastern europe
you could easily sustain youself here with 300 a month
>>
>>24108500
no I like America I can't even leave the house how am I supposed to move

I don't want to move I like it here
>>
bump

aren't you guys neet

surely someone gets SSI
>>
File: horai.jpg (76 KB, 303x444) Image search: [Google]
horai.jpg
76 KB, 303x444
>>24108480
nice taste anon
>>
>>24108480

my area is expensive and I can still find places for rent 300/mo. but for real you should just work like 10 hours a week at a part time so you can eat stuff that not walmart brand
>>
>>24109721
You don't live in an expensive area if you can find apartments for $300.

>you should just work like 10 hours a week at a part time so you can eat stuff that not walmart brand
And you act like 10 hours a week will allow you to eat anything more than rice and beans.
>>
>>24108480
move to a rural part of kansas. seriously you can get income based apartments where you will pay $300 month for rent/utilities. another $40 for internet, that'll leave you wil like $350 left over for an entire month. you'd get by just fine.
>>
>>24109754

Every expensive area has a shitty area to house all the service workers that the rich need. and with 10 hours + ssi you can afford regular groceries, yes
>>
>>24108480
i have the same question actually.
>>
File: 1444074862137.jpg (232 KB, 538x785) Image search: [Google]
1444074862137.jpg
232 KB, 538x785
>>24109781
How do I get SSI? I have bipolar disorder and probably AvPD. My job is driving me insane. Sometimes it gets so bad I can't help but slap myself as hard as I can over and over to help cope.
I'm kind of surprised I haven't been caught.
>>
>>24109932

You just have to apply. Never done it myself so I don't know what you need to get it, I just know some people can't. I think you have to be 65+ or have your spouse die or someshit
>>
>>24108513
Get a job or kill yourself then lad desu!
>>
>>24108513
why can't you leave the house
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.