[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm dead broke, how do I make jenkem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 619x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 619x802
I'm dead broke, how do I make jenkem?
>>
>>24108478
sell your kidney
>>
>>24108478
I'd say the best way is to cut a plastic bottle in half (so you don't have to try shitting through the tiny bottle top) and then shit inside of it and add some piss.
Make the piss more than deep enough to submerge the turd.
Put the top half of the bottle back on and tape it together, try to make it air tight.
Take the bottle cap off and put a balloon over the top of the bottle.
You're meant to leave the thing in the sun to ferment for a week but if the weather is bad you might want to leave it for longer. You should know when it's ready because the balloon inflates.
>>
>>24108478
Just sniff some paint thinner or some glue
Its a lot better desu senpai
>>
Get a job so you can afford to purchase it from your local craft jenkem brewer
>>
>>24109252
Who taught niggers how to use a computer? Or is this a white dude repeating (and translating) basketball speak?
>>
>>24110179
The latter my friend.
>>
do you really want to have that weird taste in the mouth?
>>
who /jenkd/ here
>>
Just end it all desu senpai
>>
Siphon some gasoline out of a random car at night, huff that instead.
>>
>>24108478
You can't get high from inhaling shit fumes fucktard.
>>
>>24111200
You tried it, shithead?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.