[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw thinking back to being a teenager when you felt good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1446962526122.jpg (77 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1446962526122.jpg
77 KB, 670x503
>tfw thinking back to being a teenager when you felt good so good and had so much potential
>>
I prefer not to think but staying drunk 24/7
>>
File: 1435019013027.jpg (42 KB, 599x521) Image search: [Google]
1435019013027.jpg
42 KB, 599x521
>>24108318
I'm still technically a teenager, and I don't feel great anon. I assume it only gets worse from here.
>>
>>24108351
That is, if you consider 18 year olds teenagers.
>>
Fuck my teen years. I was awkward, I had no friends and no gf and felt like shit. Same as now, but at least I don't live with my parents.
>>
>>24108336
Im in the same boat brother
>>
>>24108318
I never had the naive belief that I was filled with potential. Even back then I knew I was going to be a loser.
>>
>felt so good
>so much potential

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?

FUCKING NORMIE, MY TEENAGE YEARS HAVE BEEN THE WORST OF MY FUCKING LIFE

FUCK YOU
>>
>>24108449
Same. I was already a loser and knew it'd get worse. I couldn't even picture the future because it was too lonely to imagine... and now I'm living it.
>>
File: bb.jpg (73 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
73 KB, 500x372
What would you tell your 18 year old self if you could? What would you change if you could go back to that age?
>>
Lol fuck being a teenager. The older I get the better things go for me.
>>
I feel the opposite honestly fa.m, my childhood was a living nightmare, my early teens a little less worse, and my late teens a hell again. Now I'm 21, have overcome most of my inner demons and my laziness, and things are looking well, I'm looking forward.
>>
>>24108508
I was already gone by 18.
>>
>>24108460
of course they have been, that's just math. you haven't had enough years to compare. don't worry, shit will get A LOT worse.
>>
>>24108539
>The older I get the better things go for me.
how?
>>
Fuck that i peaked at 12.
>>
>>24108318
Totally devasted that I refused to date a 6/10 8 years ago and that nothing happened since then.
>>
>>24108763
When I was still in school my grades were mediocre at best, I got bullied occasionally, spent to much time trying to appeal to other people while still being lanky freak.

Now I'm successful in achieving my goals, my bossed at work are satisfied with my work (which both considerably boosted my self-esteem) and I'm not a skeleton anymore.

I'm still a loner though but that doesn't bother as I stopped giving a fuck about other people
>>
I'm 18 and I've never felt good or thought I had potential.
>>
File: valkyrie.png (150 KB, 616x320) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie.png
150 KB, 616x320
I was (and still am but to a slightly lesser extent) an awkward, shy individual during my teenage years. The thing is, I had, at the very least, weak friendships with a lot of people; I was everyone's acquaintance. I thought this was a great thing at the time, but now I'm in my early 20's, and I've got no-one. Funny how things turn out.

Also, I'd be lying if I said I was happy when I was in high school, but I was still somehow happier then than I am now. Having said that, I'd rather get AIDS than go back there, because high school sucks, and that's a fact.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.