[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in my bed >a woman I like is sleeping next to me >suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445359421830.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1445359421830.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>be in my bed
>a woman I like is sleeping next to me
>suddenly her hand slides over to me
>hold it
>she wakes up and asks me if I want to join hands
>as we do it we also get closer to each other
>think "I hope this isn't a dream" and "oh man, it's finally happening!"
>find myself in weird and unrelated scenarios
>wake up

Enough.
>>
I wish I'd just stop waking up. Exist in some dreamland where at least I'm not agonizingly pathetic.
>>
File: 1446981490018.jpg (22 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1446981490018.jpg
22 KB, 600x330
>>24108305
Pretty much me everyday, wish I would die in my sleep or something.
>>
>>24108305
>I hope this isn't a dream
Why is this a recurring phrase in my dreams? I don't think this in real life, so every time I'm experiencing something remotely nice and I think that I immediately realize I'm dreaming and I wake up.
It's getting really depressing.
>>
File: 1443382330807.png (510 KB, 333x596) Image search: [Google]
1443382330807.png
510 KB, 333x596
>>24108305
>ate a girl out last night
>she really enjoyed it
>i think she came
>happy as fuck cant handle my self
>wake up
>cry

fuck my life
>>
>>24108355
I know that feel, senpai.

>>24108388
I had wished to die in my sleep before having that dream desu.

>>24108437
Happens to me as well. Your pessimism is just so ingrained in you that if something that good happens, you immediately question whether or not it's real. No idea why it doesn't happen in the waking life, but probably because you know you're awake.
>>
>i don wan to be alone :'-(
Cry me a river, kid, grow the fuck up
>>
>>24108592
look robots, a fucking normie appeared.
>>
File: just_cuck_my_shit_up.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just_cuck_my_shit_up.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>24108305
>be outside in a pub with two female friend who I have seen for the first time after 4 months
>drinking and telling each other whats new
>after a while one of them goes home
>stay with the other one
>8.5/10 qt slovakian girl
>not a gf material though
>do some shots
>make out
>sleep at her place
>no sex though

I feel like I need to tell my girlfriend about it. My gf who is not officially my gf but considering the amount of time we spend with each other and stuff we do. I possibly threw away my second relationship ever for meaningless evening with a girl I knew it had no future with prior to the moment.

I don't know what is worse. If not having any relationship/commitment or knowing that you have fucked up and possibly become alone again
>>
>>24108647
Fuck off with your normie problems.
>>
>>24108455
>>i think she came

You will know when you make a girl come. Trust me
>>
>>24108679
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck the /r9k/ filter
>>
>>24108682
how do i know?
tell me mang
>>
>>24108741
I have made only 2 women reach orgasm so far. It is not like I have a rich sex life.

But the last one, after reaching the climax, actually pushed me away and was left in a spasm for about 10 seconds. It is something completely different to just moaning and stuff.

It is quite hard to describe as different women have different "symptoms"
>>
>>24108305
>never ever remember what i'm dreaming of
feels really good, my man
>>
>be in my bed
>by some cruel twist of fate, a girl is sleeping in it too
>have been alone so long I'm uncomfortable with her actually having a will of her own and being reactive, I don't make a move on her while she's awake
>spend all night fondling her while she's asleep, playing with her har, kissing her lips, fondling her breasts, put my hands between her legs, feel her vagina instead since she can't react

I'm broken.
>>
>>24108878
I don't remember all of my dreams, either. When it's dreams like that, however, I do remember.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.