[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a piss >at the very end the piss turns completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: whoahbroah.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
whoahbroah.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>taking a piss
>at the very end the piss turns completely opaque and pure white like milk
>my dick hole itches for like half an hour afterwards.
Why the fuck has this happened every time I piss for the past two weeks?
>>
Were you masturbaiting while peeing cuz dont do that
>>
>>24107998
>going two weeks with a problem like that

i would be freaking out after the first time

you should go to the doctor dude
>>
You probably have a UTI you dirty fuck
>>
>>24108028
Nope

>>24108045
Nah it doesn't hurt or anything though it just itches

>>24108056
I don't have sex.
>>
See a doctor, you retard.
>>
>>24108087
Virgins can get them. How often do you shower? Also you need to piss after you masturbate, not doing that can cause them. Go to the doc, get antibiotics, no more itchy peehole
>>
>>24108180
>>24108262
Can I just wait it out? I'd rather not go to the doctor.

But I still don't think it's a UTI, I shower daily, usually right after masturbating.
>>
>>24107998

you need to lay off the ketamine.
>>
>>24107998
Drink more water bro
>>
>>24108308
Go to the doctor dude, by the sounds of it you could use a doctor for the psychological benefits as well.

The doctor isn't going to judge you, if anything they'll make you feel normal.
>>
Go see a doctor. Don't be afraid, they probably had emergencies with dildos stuck in weird places, they won't think your penis is funny.
>>
>>24107998
im exactly the same anon happens around once every 2 weeks
>>
>>24108338
>"Are you sexually active?"
>>
>>24107998
Probably the inflammation of the urinary tract. Had a similar problem several years ago. You need to see a doctor who will prescribe you some antibiotics
>>
>>24108364
Really? Did you ever find out the cause? Have you visited a doctor about it?
>>
>>24108366
>No

wow that was hard.
>>
Alright well it seems like everyone's saying I should see a doctor, so I guess I should do that then, but if it's a UTI can't I just buy/order some OTC antibiotics as well?
>>
UTI

Your doctor doesn't give a shit. He/she's seen far fucking worse than a damn UTI, faggot.
>>
>>24108473
If you really don't want go to the doc drink cranberry juice erryday until it stops happening
>>
>>24108399
nope its been happening now for around 2 years sometimes months in between i doubt it will be anything that serious
>>
>>24107998

do you take a multivitamin regularly? sometimes whatevers not efficiently absorbed will pass through your kidneys
>>
>>24108542
Weird. Maybe it's a diet thing.

>>24108613
Yes, actually, I do. Actually this would make a lot of sense considering I've mainly been eating fast-food beef products recently and that shift in diet probably fucked with the vitamins. I think I'm going to cut the vitamin out for a while and if that doesn't stop it I'll go to the doctor.

That about wraps this mystery up I guess. No more itchy dick for me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.