[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I dump my gf, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: kermit.jpg (6 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
6 KB, 195x195
inb4 "fuck off normie", I know but I want an outsider look on my situation and some of you are alright. I don't want advice from reddit tier people who will call me an overreacting crybaby either.

>be me, 6/10 18 y/o
>have 7/10 gf of almost 2 years
>literally nicest, most supportive, honest and caring person I'd ever met
>lost our virginity together
>thought she'd never had any sexual contact before me and I believed it because she's literally the most innocent seeming person ever
>then one night 20 months into our relationship we go out for a drink
>after a few beers she suddenly admits she's had oral sex with a guy (and they masturbated eachother)
>she didn't have sex with him though
>I'm mad because she never told me this even though she knew we're the kind of couple that would admit such a thing
>still forgive her that same night like a beta
>been thinking about what to do ever since (~3 months)
Relevant detail: she was just below 16 when it happened and claims she was pressured into doing it by her crush who was 2 years older (I got the whole "it was a mistake, don't let that decide your mental image of me" routine). I'm the kind of person who's only more annoyed by that shit as she's barely able to admit responsibility for her actions, and that if she really felt like a victim then she wouldn't have had to lie about it for 20 fucking months.

So am I overreacting /r9k/? She didn't cheat on me and it wasn't even sex (as far as I know). But I have issues with trusting her now.
>>
You are dramatically overreacting. She likely never told you because it's so damn unimportant.

You said yourself that she is
>literally nicest, most supportive, honest and caring person I'd ever met
>>
You should fuck off and die, normalshit.

>>>/adv/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 736599282749008372.jpg (96 KB, 1080x804) Image search: [Google]
736599282749008372.jpg
96 KB, 1080x804
>>24107809
I don't care if u mentioned it

BUT GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, LEAVE, GET OUT, GO BACK TO 9GAG REEEEEEE
GET OUT

Y CANT PPL UNDERSTAND, NO NORMIES

THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BE ON THIS BOARD

>neet
>virgin
>robot
>beta
>gay

REEEEEEE
>>
Overreacting, you dumb bitch.
>>
>>24107809
>be me
>trying my best to be a nice gf
>bf is cool, kind of weird but lovely
>we lost our virginity to each other
>one day we decide to drink a few beers
>remember that one time when l jacked that guy off back in middle school
>decide to tell him because l shouldn't keep it secret
>he gets mad at me
???
Dude what the fuck
>>
>>24107809
Also, she hid it for a while but it turns out she, despite being the secretive one, is the most insanely jealous person I'll probably ever meet. It's pretty fucking annoying how many trust issues she has and how paranoid she can get. She constantly wants to know where I am and what I'm doing and even checked my facebook behind my back recently to catch me lying. I was, but it was the most trivial shit ever (going to fix a friends coffeemaker) and no normal person would have ever overthinked it as much as her.

This part is pretty important and makes our relationship kind of a drag, probably should have included it in the first post.
>>
>>24107809
Dump her.
>>
>>24107809
Kill her, if she lied about this, she's likely lying about many other things
>>
>>24107809
it was her mistake for confessing in the first time
a person that can't keep her own secrets is not trustworthy

also, you're literally a kid, this place ain't for the faint-hearted. Get the hell out of here!
>>
Consider what you already have. It's very likely you won't find a girl with as many good traits that likes you as much as she does for a very long time if you leave her... and even then, you may still miss her.

Just saying. Don't make a hasty decision. Those decisions can cost you later.
>>
>>24107841
Well the point is those traits aren't as legit as they seemed.

>>24107862
>>24107843
sorry, you guys were the only people I related to back in my lurking days. When I failed uni last year I really felt at home here. I don't have any real friends besides my 85 y/o guardian who's gonna get shipped to a home by his greedy children in a month.

>>24107875
she was in tears dude, she knew we don't keep shit like that from eachother. Especially when she actively denied doing that shit in the past.
>>
File: 1373964082947.jpg (137 KB, 394x298) Image search: [Google]
1373964082947.jpg
137 KB, 394x298
>>24107809
I'll just leave this here
it helped me
>>
>>24107809
>claims she was pressured into doing it by her crush who was 2 years older
thats how every girl is. they will always play the victim and try to solve the conflicts with crying about it. yours is not different either
>>
>>24107809
Dont dude if you have something dude keep it thats a minor detail you have no idea about the amount of fuck ups in the dating world
>>
>>24107809
Dump her so you can learn the hard way how much of a self destructive little fag you are
>>
>>24107809
You're overreacting hard mang. Lots of times women are afraid of admitting to sexual experience because of social perception, which is honestly a good idea most of the time. If you dump her for this, it'll only drive home to her that she should keep lying about things like this in the future.
>>
>>24108061
She's probs lying about losing her virginity to you bro
>>
>>24107893
>>24107893
>>24107893
>>24107893
>>24107893

Fuck, this is a lot worse than what you wrote in the OP. Dump her
>>
>>24108000
nice

then she also shoudlnt expect more than i will give also if so why even commit? im givin her a part of my day right? like i do with many other girls.

i understand your humanitarian outlook, but everything has its own rules. you can stretch them by reasoning anytime, but rules have a purpose, they are created by our ancestors that saw where things goin when there were no rules. if you really expect nothing in return of your feelings and commitment to her, then sure go with em. but if you feel uncomfortable in your gut, know that gut knows more than your reasoning mind.
>>
She made a mistake hiding it from you, and she should own up to that. She is also too controlling and paranoid; snooping around in your Facebook is not cool. (At the same time, you shouldn't have lied about what you were going to be doing.) You need to discuss and deal with this stuff, especially the second thing, but if she is mature about it then you don't need to dump her. Also, you're 18 and I'm assuming your GF is about the same age or younger, so cut her a little slack; people your age are not really adults yet and make mistakes.
>>
>>24107809
Well you ruined her anyways so keep her from the pool. Stop playing victim and suck it up
>>
Yes dump her. She deserves better than you.
>>
On one hand you're a cry baby bitch nigga who takes things for granted, on the other her controlling paranoia is possibly a projection bias on her part displaying her own ability to be looking for dick when it offers itself.
>>
>>24107994
>she was in tears dude
lol you're both faggots
>>
>>24107809
She was probably afraid to tell you because she correctly predicted you'd act like a sperg over it.

You should probably dump her, her relief will be palpable.
>>
>>24108169
To be honest, she probably does. So I don't really get why she thinks I'd constantly cheat on her. But it's borderline stalking sometimes.
>>
>>24107809

Yeah, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>24108373
You're likely acting weird since you found out and now she is worried because of it. Be normal and eventually she will be too.
>>
>>24107809
Dump her trust is the important thing in a relationship she lost yours
>>
>>24108117
About the lie, I was going to sell some of my books to a first year engineer (I failed uni) but the deal fell through at the last minute. So I met up with my friend instead. I didn't bother telling my gf about this because who the fuck cares, but when some friend told her she saw me on friday, she began overthinking how I couldn't possibly be there if I was selling those books etc. and became completely paranoid. It was a mess. I don't think I did much wrong, I'm an ass but nobody would care so much about something so trivial. She could have just asked me like a normal human bean instead of screwing my privacy.
>>
>>24108428
A bigger problem is that I don't have hers. She'd probably put a tracking device on my ass if she could.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.